Ask a Mexican anything

Ask a Mexican anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0iWc9LbHH0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can I fuck your mum? oh wait...I already did lmao

Por que o Espanhol (língua) tem palavrões tão merdas? Se estou errado, por favor prove-me o contrário.
>culo
>cabrón
etc.

I unironically don't have one.

Es cuestión de perspectiva, a mí no me parecen mierda.

Why are Mexican women dwarfish pudgy lumps which turn into waddling prunes as they age?

How can i get a telenovela villainess gf

Memes. But poverty, bad nutrition, and really long working hours in the sun can fuck you up pretty bad.

Find one and ask her out

>telenovela villainess gf

To expand:
-Be white
-Be rich
-Be fit
-Be tall
-Know how to dance
-Don't be a sperg
-Be good at some sport or at least be athletic

que pasa

El temblor

youtube.com/watch?v=F0iWc9LbHH0

Puedes distinguir los chicano cuando visitan méxico?

Mayan independence when

how often do you eat tacos

Did Pine Nieto get elected president simply because he's handsome? Has he done anything useful other than buy a new mansion with government money?

Cual es la diferencia entre TexMex y comida mexicana real?

Porque las mayorias de canciones Mexicanas en su mayoria usan trompeta como instrumento principal?

Nunca he visto a un chicano.

Never.

Once every three weeks I think, maybe once a month. Proper tacos.

He won because he was a PRI candidate. And no, he hasn't done anything interesting other than hint the possibility of legalizing drugs and complaining in the UN that other countries should do it as well.

Pic

Dunno desu. I know that some music from the North had some influence in music from Poland and Germany, tho.

> Pene Nieto
> Handsome

Some people here actually think he was handsome. Mainly old fat ladies.

We pay your country too much money for your government to to legalize drugs. Esta mintiendo.

Are you tired of fucking your mum? 'cause I am.

When is the last time you saw a cactus

The thing is, you are the ones who really need to legalize it. Or decriminalize it.

She is dead.

I own one.

do you know any cartel members?

No. I saw them once tho, and they pointed at me with AK-47s. I really was in a place I shouldn't have been.

A mi me gusta brazil y chile, a ti que país LATINO te gusta.

were they just fucking with you or was your life seriously threatened?
how did you get out?

I was in Uruapan, Michoacán buying Icecream and four people with AK-47s passed at my side and told me "A chingar a su madre cabrón" and I run with my icecream as fast as I could. Not visiting Michoacán again.

My friend was in sinaloa and some people were singing narco corridos and start shooting at the sky, he said he will never visit again.

Argentina, Brasil, Uruguay y Colombia. En ese orden. Los demás me son un poco indiferentes la verdad, pero igual estaría bien visitar.

I was visiting family in one of the Northern states. This was way back when the Drug War was in full force and everything was really shitty (2010-2011). One day we pass near a fancy house developing, and they told me that narcos lived there. I stupidly decided to go and take a look the next day (alone) and while driving through one of the streets, there were two guys holding AK-47s in the entrance of a house. They stood up and stared at me for a couple of seconds while my heart froze, I just kept driving and didn't even look back while I got out of there. Shit was scary.

Yeah, that's common in some places. Especially in New Year. The people who do this are not necessarily narcos, just some sort of Mexican rednecks.

Like, a pet cactus? Do you take it on walks with a leash?

That was rude of them, why did they say that

Didn't care, if you ever dare to answer a narco you earn a bullet on the head.

If they're just like gangbanger scum in the US, then they think they own everything.

How can I get a practicing mexican catholic gf please

gracias esé

How do you get practicing catholic gfs in your country?

I don't know, my church is full of old/already married women

Well, there you go.

Really man, you only need to meet one and don't be a sperg about it. And since you are European you would have advantage with a Mexican (if you are not a sperg of course).

>and don't be a sperg about it
>if you are not a sperg of course

yes.

just one. I'll do it.

please God just ONE practicing Catholic woman

Eh, even the most autistic people I know have had gfs at some point, but they weren't qts. If you wan't a qt that's what you need, and people here really, really like Europeans. Note European, not white (which also kinda helps, although not as much) but specifically European. Even if they are averge or kinda ugly.

Why do you guys hate us?

>pan de muerto
Why is this bread so edgy?

I don't. But in here, because memes and because Sup Forums attracts edgy people who likes to think that they are better than everyone else, especially the poor. That's literally it.

IRL some, I repeat, some people dislike you because nationalist people pretend that you are traitors or some shit, and because sometimes chicanos also act like uptight cunts who show off the fact that they speak (often broken) english, that they don't live here and that they make money in dollars.

Most people, though, either don't hate you and feel for you or they really don't care. And I like to think that most chicanos aren't like what I just described.

It is GOAT. It is for the Day of the Dead celebrations.

Is it like fried dough coated in sugar?
like an elephant ear or something?

It is just a sweet soft bread shaped like a bun decorated with bone-shaped phalanges pieces often with the addition of anise seeds, and other times flavored with orange flower water or orange zest. Not fried.

I don't know why I like it so much when it is that simple.

>a bun decorated with bone-shaped phalanges pieces often with the addition of anise seeds, and other times flavored with orange flower water or orange zest.
That does sound delicious, I will have to look up a recipe.

That's a relief.

dipping it in hot chocolate is GOAT

I always see that abuelita brand in the store but I never tried it how is it?

How often do you guys a=sacrifice?

Do you know any people who had been killed by the cartels?

Everyday, don't you see the news? That's literally the only reason why the sun keeps coming out everyday. You should be thankful.

Nope.

sin ironia, todos.
union Ibero-Americana cuando?

it's good. more cocoa flavor and less sweet than american hot chocolate. i bet it'd be good with cinnamon and tequila.

감사합니다~

its great yo, sometimes i break off a piece and just eat it rather than drinking it
>tequila
in a hot chocolate? what is wrong with you
>tfw far from home
>tfw no ponche
damn, i wanna be getting drunk off ponche with tequila right now. doesn't feel like christmas otherwise

Anyway, imma go to sleep.