What is the best kind of tea and why is it sweet tea

What is the best kind of tea and why is it sweet tea

Inb4 britbongs and chinks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ywdqiyoQNgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you drink a lot of this? Jesus, I had some in Florida and I can't stand drinking more than just a half a glass. It's like if you took simple syrup and added a teaspoon of tea flavor.

I'm fat and discugusting and probably a future diabetic and even I can't fucking stand sweet tea. What an awful fucking person you must be for being able to put that much fucking sugar in yourself at one time and enjoy it. You've absolutely deafoned your sugar receptors with years of sucking down sugary bullshit, and that's the only reason you can stand this stuff. Go get a nice white or green and ice it if you have to but holy shit fuck people who drink sweet tea.

>simple syrup
too good for regular syrup you cuck?

᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎▲
▲ ▲

Typical fat American pigs

I like white and yellow tea the most.

basically just uncarbonated soda

I don't know about the best, but usually I just go for an Earl Grey.

Sweet tea fucking sucks and I'm from the South. East Carolina BBQ is the true culinary alpha and omega.

RARE
A
R
E

But really white tea is what you want

Kvað segirðu?

Hey could you do me a favor and go take photo spheres of pretty places on your island for google maps so I can pretend like I'm there in VR?

Best tea is Tung Tea oolong. Don't dispute me on this, I sell tea professionally.

missing a slice of lemmon

>Oolong

Shithead

Eg sigi at sukurvatn er ræðuligt fyri heilsuna hjá tær
youtube.com/watch?v=ywdqiyoQNgQ
best I can do

eg elskar sukurvann, um tað er kva þú kallar það for

Pic related

I usually drink pu-erh , and sweet tea is disgusting. the south should apologize for creating it.

>tfw started to drink tea and coffee without sugar because someone on Sup Forums made fun of me

andstyggiligt

>faroe islands

wtf you island people have internet?

whale blubber is good at conducting electricity, and the rest is thanks to elven magic

>Thiland calling other counties island people.

Your king is a joke
Your country is a joke
You are a joke

Oh man I puked but thanks though

Eg ónska at eg kunna snakka á Faroysk