Tfw we could have been great

>tfw we could have been great

If only the brits had conquered us instead of the portuguese...

What would you change in you country's history, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_books
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Niemeyer_International_Cultural_Centre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>If only the brits had conquered us
Because Guyana is the greatest country ever right faggot

But Brazil IS great.

Isn't there at least ONE non-self hater brazilian on this board?

>If only the brits had conquered us instead of the portuguese...
We would be USA, a shit country with miserable individualistic country that can only feel alive by seeing other countries suffer and by attesting their own superiority

>But Brazil IS great.

Your sister is great.

On normal circunstancies I'd be ok with Brazil. Right now I feel nothing but hate and disgust.

I don't make thread whining about it though,

This is how you spot the brazilian beta, the one with the scapegoats that thinks he is so muh better than the average brazilian because he has an "european soul"

>Isn't there at least ONE non-self hater brazilian on this board?
me :)

This is how you spot the portuguese beta, the one who can't accept his people were just so monumentally retarded throughout his countries entire history

>living in a literal island of convicts

We did great for our country's size, low population, weak natural resources, and geographical isolation.
Yes, we've fought bravely little ant

The first step towards change is to acknowledge there's something wrong, famalam. Brazil is not great, no need to cheer us up.

Portuguese literally BTFO the Spanish, the Dutch, the French all alone m8, and managed one of the biggest empires for their size

>The first step towards change is to acknowledge there's something wrong
Specially when it's about yourself and not being able to see the good things that we got

Can you stop with this fucking bait? One thread was enough, are you seriously going to shitpost every BR conversation now?

>One thread was enough, are you seriously going to shitpost every BR conversation now?
yes, go cry in a corner

You don't want me to start shitposting again, babyboy. Better keep your shit together.

>good things that we got
Make us a list

At least use proper grammar, you goddamn nigro.

>>living in a literal island of convicts
Yep, 200 years ago we were a literal penal colony and today in virtually every aspect of life we're superior to both Portugal and its former colonies despite living in a far more hospitable land

The superiority of white anglo blood proves itself once more

>Make us a list
Sure.
>5th biggest territory of the world
>Homogenous Culture despite being the most diverse ethnically country
>Home to several biggest diasporas worldwide despite all of them having integrated perfectly
>Culture so recognized worldwide and so dominant that can literally persuade any race and any culture to follow our culture
>One of the happiest and prettiest population worldwide and recognized by it.
>Number 1 in Several Sports and recognized by it
>Created Musical Genres and revolutionized alone rhythm to the point of exporting Musicians worldwide
>Literature and poetry that spans admiration worldwide, including the #3 best seller
>Tons of recognized Landmarks, including Architects that literally made an entire school of thought alone to the point of making the UN building
>Not hated by a single country worldwide
>True Melting Pot of cultures
>Territory that spans tropical weather and literally the biggest rainforest of the world
If that isn't supposed to make anyone pride and jealous of Brazil, then nothing is

Portucuck BTFO.

do it m8, I am not afraid of anything :)

Things America should have done during it's years as a country:
>remained isolationist
>not get involved in foreign affairs like WW1 and WW2
>annexed Canada
>either kept slavery or abolish it and deport all Africans
>Adopted a Constitutional Monarchy intead of Democratic Republic

based australia at it again

>Created Musical Genres and revolutionized alone rhythm to the point of exporting Musicians worldwide
>Tons of recognized Landmarks, including Architects that literally made an entire school of thought alone to the point of making the UN building
I give you this two. The rest are subjective tastes or YOU being proud of natural things that we didn't craft.

se fode seu indio macaco

You forgot futebol arte

>5th biggest territory of the world
Not Brazilians' merit.
>Homogenous Culture despite being the most diverse ethnically country
Shitty cultures are easily adoptable. Just listen to nigger music while watching football. You're now a Brazilian.
>Home to several biggest diasporas worldwide despite all of them having integrated perfectly
People came here thinking this was going to be another US. Guess they were wrong though. (v:
>Culture so recognized worldwide and so dominant that can literally persuade any race and any culture to follow our culture
Like I said it's not hard to follow this nigger culture.
>One of the happiest and prettiest population worldwide and recognized by it.
Means nothing. Come back when we have good education and good quality of life.
>Number 1 in Several Sports and recognized by it
Being good at entertainment doesn't mean much at all. What about being good at STEM?
What about importing Nobel prizes?
>Literature and poetry that spans admiration worldwide, including the #3 best seller
"the #3 best seller"? Are you ok there?
Source?
>Not hated by a single country worldwide
Because we're a political midget. No reason to hate such a irrelevant country.
>True Melting Pot of cultures
What have we accomplished with that? Do we have the best from every culture or the worst?
>Territory that spans tropical weather and literally the biggest rainforest of the world
Not Brazilians' merit.

Pretty pathetic senpai.

*fode-te, seu índio macaco
Inútil, tás aqui há meses e olha teu nível

This illustrates my point perfectly.

ahahaha Não fode, se eu quiser posso falar a nivel alto. Mas eu não preciso, estou aqui com vocês, e eu já falou melhor do que a maiora dos brasieros. Então se fode seu indio macaco come merda hahahhahaha

>Not Brazilians' merit.
Yes it is, we maintaining it was basically D. Pedro II biggest achievement
>Shitty cultures are easily adoptable. Just listen to nigger music while watching football. You're now a Brazilian.
So shit, that is admired worldwide to the point of people actually learning portuguese to understand it. You are just an autist fuck
>People came here thinking this was going to be another US. Guess they were wrong though. (v:
Nope, most people came here to work on farms and were subsidized by the government for it
>Like I said it's not hard to follow this nigger culture.
Because you are an autist fuck
>Means nothing. Come back when we have good education and good quality of life.
Means everything, especially when you are not an autist
>Being good at entertainment doesn't mean much at all. What about being good at STEM?
Sport = entertainment, really?
>What about importing Nobel prizes?
The same prize that bob dylan won last year?
>"the #3 best seller"? Are you ok there?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_books
>Source?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Niemeyer_International_Cultural_Centre
>Because we're a political midget. No reason to hate such a irrelevant country.
Yeah, so much irrelevant that we even frighten the US all the time with our plans of expanding our influence throughtout Latin America
>What have we accomplished with that? Do we have the best from every culture or the worst?
kek, do you really question that?
>Not Brazilians' merit.
Yes it is

Pretty pathetic my fellow shitposter

I get it now.. Brazil is like 'The Purge' for the whole world and everyday everything is ok to do! This place need to stay like this, so the world can achieve peace and a better future.

Vais ter de esforçar mais que isso para me engatilhar. Lidar com gente agindo feito favelado já é praxe aqui, pela internet então...

tu sb q n vai ganhar nada de tentar falar melhor que eu neh

ui meu caro superiorzinho, você deve ser o típico cara que deve ser odiado 24/7 e não ter amigos porque é muito bom pra isso.

Ninguém nunca ganha nada "discutindo" neste buraco

and argentina is white.

>Yes it is, we maintaining it was basically D. Pedro II biggest achievement
One guy's achievement, not apezilians' achievement.
>So shit, that is admired worldwide to the point of people actually learning portuguese to understand it. You are just an autist fuck
Even Polish is being learned by some people. But compare that number with, let's say, the number of people currently learning Italian though. It's nothing. There are much more people learning German, French, Spanish and Italian than there are people learning Portuguese. This is quite pathetic especially when you consider the fact that our population is way greater than most of the aforementioned countries. And nice ad hominem btw butthurt nigger (v:
>Nope, most people came here to work on farms and were subsidized by the government for it
They came thinking they'd have a new and better life, in the end they just doomed their descendants LOL
>Because you are an autist fuck
Nice argument there, subhuman baboon
>Sport = entertainment, really?
It's used to entertain the masses, so essentially yes, it's entertainment.
>Means everything, especially when you are not an autist
Beauty means everything only for "MUH DICK" niggers like yourself though
>The same prize that bob dylan won last year?
...what's the implication here? That it's a shitty prize because a musician managed to get it? Why can't we get it tho?
>Yeah, so much irrelevant that we even frighten the US all the time with our plans of expanding our influence throughtout Latin America
>we even frighten the US
>we frighten the US
Thinking about posting this on Sup Forums so more people will see your lack of touch with reality.
>kek, do you really question that?
Of course I do nigger (v:
>Yes it is
"Yes it is" is not an argument. Not that you have any senpai.

Keep embarrassing yourself, I'm drunk and there's nothing else to do but to play around with a schizophrenic monkey LOL

It's another episode where a Brazilian tries o bait another brazilians and the monkeys bite so a huge argument starts while they suck foreign cocks and have a massive inferiority complex thread.

This shit never fails to give 310 posts.

I'm sorry you were born in this hellhole, nigger.

miserable self-hater drunk on a sunday night with regret complexes? kek, get help my friend

That's your response? Good to know you have nothing else to say, chimp. Stay buttmad))))))))))

O SUL É MEU PAÍS

i really really really hate mysef

fuck you lori

>Not really, it's really pathetic to think that our language is the 6th most learned of the world despite having so many other countries with higher opportunities
6th most learned according to whom? Be civilized and when needed, post source to back your claims up.
>nah, you think your ancestors doomed you
I don't think that. I have the option to leave, unlike you Brazilian niggers who will die here in poverty and mediocrity ;(
>No it isn't, it is a way of life and a cultural thing admired worldwide
It's a way of life only in poor and uncivilized countries. In civilized ones people see sports for what they are, entertainment. That's common sense in white societies, not here, since this is Africa 2.0
>kek, so you don't value beauty? No wonder you are helpless virgin
Of course I value beauty, but like I said it's not everything. Nice projection anyways, though your mother already took my virginity that slutty cunty whore (v:
>Yeah, it's not like they spied on us, or coup'd us or anything haha
They do anything with this country, it's practically a vassal state. Pathetic as fuck honestly. Must be pretty depressing for a patriot like yourself to know how the USA plays around with this supposedly perfect country. They control us and if you don't know it... seek help.

Anyways I'm almost passing out here so i'll get to bed, our play is over chimp, shoo shoo now!

Also, in your first posts you implied this shithole is the best at sports or something but look at this LMAO, I don't even have to mention the 7:1 episode. How can you even justify that without sounding like a schizo?

Fucking nigger.

how does it feel thinking you are not bound by anything?

How does it feel being a monkeyzilian who will always be discriminated in every civilized place? Forever? At least I'm not brown so I don't need to be part of that. Good luck for you subhuman baboons. See ya)))))))))

>How does it feel being a monkeyzilian who will always be discriminated in every civilized place? Forever? At least I'm not brown so I don't need to be part of that. Good luck for you subhuman baboons.
How does it feel not having a reason to fight for anything and laugh about everything because you can't even feel compassion for yourself

I love brazil and chile
I would like to visit someday
also Brazil you have an enormous country, that i wish mexico have the same or bigger size.
and Chile is a peaceful country.
Just a reminder:
If any "mexican" is insulting any latin-american country, is a gringo in mexico trolling or a dumb self hating mexican.

I was in Brazil for Mardi Gras and I loved it. The best thing about Brazil is that the women aren't bitchy and prude. The girls in Brazil know how to have some fucking fun. I feel like the girls I was hanging out with would've totally be down to lighting cars on fire and shit. I love the wild nature you guys have.

Dear Brazilian user-kun
as a country that tasted both conquerers
>first the Portuguese
>then the Brits
I might say that Brits was greater in treating the colony rather than the Portuguese.
I know that they just come to suck dry this land 's resources but at least the Brits did develop the infrastructure and teach us to be our fed ourselves at the end of the empire's timeline. Portuguese? meh. Nothing good come out of it. They fuck up us from the Dutch. The stronghole not cool enough. etc.

Well, if anything we would all speaking English and that would be neat

change the 1960 law that allowed non european immigration