I thought i didnt need friends. i thought that id be better off in my own company. but now, im starting to crack

i thought i didnt need friends. i thought that id be better off in my own company. but now, im starting to crack.

humans were not supposed to be lonely for this long, not even the naturally introverted ones. but now, my long-term substance from deep social relationships has made me socially inepty and extremely socially anxious, making me unable to quench this important human need.

i cannot handle this any longer. this loneliness almost physically hurts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDYz4C5mxjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ebin :DD

fug :-DDDDD
spudro spadre

but yeah that's pretty much what ive been thinking lately

>i suffer in a cunt where i can be a NEET and hide from society 24/7

>Average Finn

OP is a faggot

eat shit.

sometimes i think this, but then i remember i'm too lazy to speak much word

Same. If I didn't have the goal of a reaching a 315lb Overhead Press and be close to it, then I'd probably kill myself. Being swole and having all the ladies in your vicinity want your dick helps a lot too, but I'm still alone since I'm afraid of conversation.

Yeah, you've been left behind. There's no catching up senpai

i know how you feel my brosephoglu

getting back out in the world is not easy, but it's worth the struggle

I can be your friend.

I charge 5 to 15 EUR (depends on country of origin and customers faggyness) a hour

your time is only worth anything if you have a vagina, or AT LEAST a feminine penis

I wouldn't say I'm where you are yet, but I love me some solitude and I fear I'm gonna take up your mindset.

Hay op wanna be internet friends?

[email protected] if you want to play email tennis

JUST be yourself bruh xDDDDDDD.:DDDxDDD

i'll be ur friend op email me at [email protected]

I know how you feel. I haven't had any friends for about 4 years, lost all my social skills. I was always quiet and shy but I've fallen off a cliff.

Read books and get comfy famalam.

try nofap

>nofap
don't do this. biggest meme ever

You're in far too deep now to rise back Finnbro.
Just wallow in your own misery with the rest of us now.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDYz4C5mxjs

Just end your life mate. I promise you it wont get any better.

Cant watch that

Whats the science behind it?

JUST

Hahaha pathetic. Loneliness is my only friend.

I am alone for nearly a decade, and I am sure I've gone weeks without speaking a word out loud.
You are just weak.

there is hope, if i can make it, anyone can

it took me years though and im still not full normie, but at least i don't have to rot away in my room on weekends

There is no point.

I just woke up because I had to cry so much. I have everything I need except friends. I'm an ungrateful whiny piggu.