Italians are more manlets and bald easier

Italy is straight

One country doesn't have to switch sides in the middle of a war to win one

>manlets and bald easier
they even don't deserve to say Zitto Animale to us

>what the difference between them?
The mood.

>Lazyness
"Survey shows Japanese workers least likely to take vacation time, most likely to hate their job."

>Yesterday I took a trip with my family. It was the first time I used my vacation days for an actual vacation in 16 years.
>At my company, you only ask for time off if you are able to handle seeing the boss angry.
>In my old company, we had to “apply” to take a holiday and give them the reasons why.
>When my kid was sick, I had to use my vacation days to take care of him and before I knew it, they were all gone. Of course, the company doesn’t understand why I’m so exhausted after my “break.”

Is the japanese word for america really 'rice country?' thew know it's supposed to be 美 right?

>美
It's chinese. we don't call you beauty, just lice.

France speaks a strange dialect
Also they don't use bidet

From which language do you think the word "bidet" came from ?

Where do you think the bidet was invented?

Don't lie, even if you invented it you don't use it anymore

I actually do not know

>The bidet is possibly associated with the chamber pot and the bourdaloue, the latter being a small chamber pot like object specifically for the use of ladies on long trips.
>The bidet appears to have been an invention of French furniture makers in the late 17th century, although no exact date or inventor is known.[10][11] The earliest written reference to the bidet is in 1710 in Italy.[citation needed]
>By 1900, due to plumbing improvements, the bidet (and chamber pot) moved from the bedroom to the bathroom. This was common in French palaces.
>In the United States in 1928 John Harvey Kellogg applied for a patent on an "anal douche".[12] In his application, he uses the term to describe a system comparable to what today might be called a bidet nozzle which can be attached to a toilet to perform anal cleansing with water.[original research?]
>The early 1980s saw the introduction of the electronic bidet from Japan, with names such as Bio Bidet, Biffy, and Gobidet. These devices have attachments that connect to existing toilet arrangements, and can be used for bathrooms lacking the space for both a separate bidet and toilet.
Actually nobody knows.
If there's one I may use it, but yeah, you dont really need them anymore.

France is a poor man's Italy.

Actually in ww1 the switching happened BEFORE the entering and all because british generals told us ''muh enter with us you can have the balkans and greek islands''. We stayed neutral for one year after the beginning

Brought in France from Florence by your medici civ6 queen

Remove occitans
Remove north sardinians (Corsicans)
Remove bretons
Remove maghrebi

>french
>using bidet

don't lie

>Remove north sardinians (Corsicans)

delet this

2.5 done, 1.5 to go.

You wouldnt want them too, the Corsicans are the absolute worst and their island worthless. They scream and shout for independance but they dont realise how poor their region is and how heavily they rely on the mainland.

France has yellow fever, Italy has nationalism. But Italians are also cucks who speak French, so...

t. continental scum contradicting himself in one sentence

you're all the same, Regno di Sardegna e Corsica can't come soon enough.

Annex Vallee
Annex Piemont
Annex Liguria

Si ok ma che lingua si userebbe? Il sardo standard?

Take it if you want, you cant say I didnt warn you.

bella domanda, anche se il gallurese è uguale al corso non penso che i campidanesi e gli altri parlanti logudorese accetterebbero di parlare un dialetto italiano, bisognerebbe insegnare il sardo standard ai corsi e debellare il campidanese dalla faccia del pianeta.

>continental lies

Why are itaians so insufferable on Sup Forums ??

Those three countries are all the same. They could unify right now overnight and there wouldn't be a single protest

if we can just fusion Rhône-Alpe, Côte d'Azur, Piedmont and Lombardi together,
it would be god-tier country, desu

Spain is not relevant,

Il sardo standard teoricamente prende un sacco dal gallurese quindi per i corsi non dovrebbe essere difficile. Il problema è Casteddu....

Just ignore them. I wish I could filter flags desu.

il corso oltramontano essendo legato al toscano medioevale è molto vicino all'Italiano standard perciò non ci sarebbero problemi ad adottarlo come lingua ufficiale, ognuno poi si tiene i suoi dialetti/lingue

it would be an extremely gay country.

come now, we know you're from Puglia
don't need to get mad

Piemonteises are annoying with their ''muh we wir occitanolombardz'' agenda. Plus even after forced italianization many of them still have strange surnames as Petitjacques Vuillermoz Filipot Arnaud Giraud Charrier etc.

inb4 guerra civile

Gib Aosta

but you literally can.

I've been there, nobody speaks French 2bh, we can sell it for at least ten Giocondas tho.

Nowadays they're almost a maghrebi-calabrese majority region so take them

Daily reminder that nizza and savoia are rightful italian clay and france should gib it back 2bh

>Spain is not relevant
Is it a butthurt french?

One is populated with italian heritagefags who are annoying as fuck, the other one is where the heritagefag come from.

that didn't come out as good as it sounded in your mind.

Italians make cars and motorcycles.
French make airplanes.

Italians are catholic.
French are muslim.

Italians use olive oil.
French use butter.

Those are the only real differences.

umm...I am confused

Japanese people love France by nature and "Baru" (Spanish style pubs) these days but Italy is super irrelevant since 1943

>Italians are catholic.
>French are muslim.
>Italians use olive oil.
>French use butter.
I see...what about Spain?

Spain is a myth

>Italians make cars and motorcycles.
>French make airplanes.
B-But Renault is becoming the biggest automobile manufacturer in Europe

Spain is like Italy

>.what about Spain?

You know, this is not a real country

france is islamic
italy is arabic

fuck off infidel

The Spanish are far worse.

Why does America get to have a kanji name but other western countries don't ? You cucks.

>nizza
true
>savoia
they can keep that

yes Stop sending retirees, we r tired of the I can't pay my pills in England, ty

savoie and haute savoie are in top ten richest regions in France due to it's ski stations and are very close to Geneva,
they collect lots of taxes but spend peanuts because they have mountains, it means electricity from natural source, they have two tunnels (Frejus and Mont blanc), every cars and trucks have to pay them coming from Italy
so they spend it on road maintenance, public transportation, etc.

goat regions, desu

>4/5 of the Popes were italians
>muh arabs

Internet logic

while italians would say out loud Morte Alla Francia Italia Anela, frenchies would raise white flag then poison you in some french bordello

We are like them but better in every way

france is 仏国
仏 means Buddha

>what the difference between them?
i don't know, Hiroshima, what's the difference between you and koreans?

Obviously
Japan:Suzerain
Korea:Smart colony

we eat dogs they eat whales
we play lol they play pokemon
we listen k-pop they listen anime ops
we prefer black hair they prefer dye hair

just jokes both cunts are nice but they both dislike asians

perfect answer

Oh that's great to hear.

heh heh
>Spain
>people speak Spanish (beautiful)
>Italy
>people speak Italian (beautiful)
>France
>people speak French

Same stuff. I can't tell the difference between them. Well, Italians look more human.

ti sgozzo maiale

You think so

(sir, yes, sir!)

we have a shiton of nationalists, here

oh boi

You're really don't know France

>French are muslims

Catholics (and Christians in general) are still a large majority, here, Muhammar al Norviksson

God bless Japan

That was a looooong message.

you were born confused japan nothing new

One has people who speak well of American tourists to their face, but actually don't like us.

The other has people who speak ill of American tourists, but may actually like us regardless.

Renault is more Spaniard than French at these point.All the production is here

from your logic, every mobile phone is chinese
that includes Apple

even asians hate asians

all our flags are made in china
rly makes you think
wish Seat wasnt bought by german conglomerate, it was so strong here in the 60's and 70's ...

I like Italy more, but France is cool as well

Hey kid, wanna buy 4chanX?

This is only respectable francoise

>laziness

I thought the French were known for being efficient and obsessed with being timely?