/ea/

Why there is no east asia general on Sup Forums?
We need east asia general to improve the our relationship.

Invited - China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Hong kong, Macau, Mongol, Finland, Hungary

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/東亞 East Asia/
iltalehti.fi/jalkapallo/2015120820799983_jp.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hello

whaito pigu go homu

I like China.

I am real Hong Konger don't AMA

No West Finrandu can not into East Asia, only East Finrandu. West Finrandu can into Middle East and Africa

Sorry mates, that jap poster is a notorious spammer, so pls don't give him any (You).

By the way, what did you eat for dinner? I ate flied rice. pic is not mine though.

that's some dank bait you neger

>west finrandu
East suweden you are just the spawn of us wheter you like it or not

I'm I1 carrier and in no way resemble a mongol, but hello my brothers and praise tengri!

Now kiss

I got n1c1 and no mong features because haplofucks hardly mean anything. praise tengri though

nice proxy familia

大東亞共榮圏 Dai-tō-a Kyōeiken

>japan
>asia
>especially e*st asia

get a life motherfucker

Ching chang chongs always look down on each other and never try to cooperate with
It's really savage
We should mentally leave Asia and enter Europe

Hey guys ! Love you all

The problem is one country is REALLY big, while the other is pretty small.

We Southeast Asians can cooperate, because there're more country and none is dominated.

Two weren't enough!

t. Johnson Takeda

we are kind of ally in agreement at least commie china is the commie

hi from west mongolia.

are you Hungry?

but ASEAN would be deteriorated by China

you forget vietnam

the american namefag 馬風 something made it sometimes but it didnt get much popular

East Asian thread was sometimes made on /int.

desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/東亞 East Asia/

why do koreans like "we are all asian so we should do something united brah" thing?
I have noticed this on int

Chinks are pretty funny, we used to bully one in school.

/ea/ wont work most gooks,nips,hk are just white piggus with proxy's or immigrants. Its not natural like /ASEAN/

This. Jap posters are either netouyo or english teacher, Korean posters are proxyfags and no actual koreans.

Wfc.

Japan started it.

The problem is that unlike North American countries which are mostly the same so they do well in /cum/ but East Asian countries are vastly different so it's hard to share a thread

inb4 they all rook the same

what ?

50-90% of all east Asian culture originated in east china, even Shinto is extremely close to Chinese folk religion.

>- Olimme menossa syömään ja kysyttiin paikkaa. Siinä oli kaksi naista ja kaksi miestä, jotka olivat 23-24:n ikäisiä, Yaghoubi kertoo.
>- Kysyttiin, missä tämmöinen paikka on. Nainen sanoi, että v-ttu, se on varmaan, saatana, jossain Kazakstanissa. Menkää sinne takaisin!
iltalehti.fi/jalkapallo/2015120820799983_jp.shtml

>we were going out and asked about a restaurant. there were two women and two men [sitting there], who were about 23-24 year old, yaghoubi says
>we asked, where do we find this restaurant. the woman answered, "well, f*ck, it's probably in god damn kazakhstan or something. go back there!"

Shortly after the Asian had enough of Finland and went back home. :)