Why the fuck do so many of you autists on here act like you like cold weather? I can't stand this shit

Why the fuck do so many of you autists on here act like you like cold weather? I can't stand this shit.
It's not even technically winter yet, why the fuck is it getting this cold already?

Why the fuck do so many of you autists on here act like you like girls? I can't stand this shit.
I'm not even technically gay yet, why the fuck am I getting aroused already?

I find it much easier to deal with -10 than with +30°C honestly. If it's cold you wear more clothes but against the heat you can't do anything.

this.

you northern fucks have no idea what dealing with 25-30 celcius E V E R Y D A Y is like, its totally out of your control, if you go outside you will suffer, glad im moving out next month

this.
it's summer here and 30ºC are not that uncommon, and it's unbearable.
there's always 1 day that reaches 35ºC and I just lie down and can't move usually.
that day hasn't come yet and it's genuinely unsettling me.

My favorite thing about winter is that mosquitoes die.
I don't get cold much, have jackets and heating in my house. And it's really comfy, hot chocolate, fireplace.

>25-30 celcius E V E R Y D A Y

wow, you don't have seasons?

I hope you get your ass ready, because with global warming extreme weather will be more common.

grow a pair kiddo if I went outside right now I would die within minutes

t. expert

what the fuck
how's australia hotter than argentina?
how do you even get things done?
I don't even

>mfw not even winter yet

>what the fuck
how's australia hotter than argentina?

Is that really surprising though? And Newman is literally in the middle of nowhere

This is in degrees Fahrenheit. In Celsius, its around 5 degrees.

i don't believe there's a single white man living in australia. only niggers can survive in those temperatures

No it isn't.

That's in C m8

It gets 50 commie degrees in the summer here. Get over it

Fugg that's rough. I thought 28 was bad

>Mid December
>Not even technically winter yet

So did you just move to the midwest or...?

Where do you live? 50 is hotter than most of the record temperatures for the hottest parts of Australia, if that happens even once every 20 years then you should probably find somewhere else to go

Agreed. Glad it only gets up 36c here, tops. If ever.

it has been winter for the past 2 months in civilized part of the world

KEK It was -40 here last week. Don't be a pussy

Preach brother.

the amplitude and the fact that it's summer down here, makes me think it's in Cº

I've never been to a place where it gets lower than 5 desu, can't even imagine what that feels like

just type in newman wa temperature yourself, google doesn't discriminate

he's probably mexican though.
no other people can stand those temperatures.
well I mean the arabs can but let's get real, an arab in the states?

I went to Buenos Aires one summer, I've literally never felt temperatures as high as those.
It's the humidity and the like 40+ degrees I got.

wait, I just noticed that this is in Cº aswell.

what the actual fuck? that's antarctic temperatures dude.
I don't think I could survive that much cold.

>Gets to -40 in winter
>Gets to +40 in summer

It's not fair. We get both fucking extremes

Come visit me Bruce! Currently it's -20c(-4 fahrenmeme) with about 1.5 feet(about 46 centimemes) of snow to muck about in. We'll drink some ales, throw some snowballs, and just have a jolly rotten time!

holy fuck dude

that's as bad as us putting cities in the middle of the sonora

>40+ degrees
what, that can't be real.
I'm from Buenos Aires and I don't think I've ever experienced more than 35ºC in my lifetime.

i prefer -10 over 35+
last year I experienced -50. That was something, I was only outside for 5 min and it felt like sharp pain inside my bones. Was nothing like the cold in -10

nigga pls

40°C and 90% humidity?

damn you people must be tough. anything below -20 is painful

Probably not. I mean it gets pretty hot and humid in summer to the point some days it's recommended you don't go outside for very long, but I imagine it's a lot worse in a fucking jungle country like yours.

I mean that winter doesn't technically start until December 21st

Where the fuck were you, the middle of Siberia?