You got that gf yet Sup Forums? Your parents ARE expecting grandchildren, you know?

You got that gf yet Sup Forums? Your parents ARE expecting grandchildren, you know?

I mean, you aren't just gonna let your bloodline and family name die, right?

Nah I'm leaving this cunt to go live a life of solitude elsewhere.

>I mean, you aren't just gonna let your bloodline and family name die, right?
yeah i'll and nobody is going to stop me.

Yeah, nah, that's what I'm gonna do and there's not a cunt that would convince me otherwise.

I'm a KV and I've wanted a family anyway so it's not happening.

Guess I am going to let the name die, but who fucking cares

*never wanted a family

I think people with freckles are hot, especially on hot people

That's the problem with you first worlders, you don't want families so you import Arabs.
Me, I want 3 daughters, but wouldn't mind sons. Pretty much all of my friends want children, maybe not as many as me, but they want families.

Could have had a gf who looked pretty much exactly like this but with red hair and more freckles. Hold me, bros.

want a gf
want children
don't want the responsibility

I'd rather see a managed decline in population. Arabs are imported for cheap labour.

Yes

and

Not yet.

Hedonism.

My sister is a lesbian and I'm a loser

Rip familial bloodline

We obviously didn't have good genes anyway

>Arabs are imported for cheap labour.

And what do you think they're doing on the side?

I want to wife Nikki so bad,

What happened, you sperged out?

>you aren't just gonna let your bloodline and family name die, right?
Explain clearly why the fuck I should care about what happens to my bloodline once I die.

I'm looking out for myself, and myself alone, I couldn't give a shit if my genes die out once I cease to exist.

this.

how do i grow up Sup Forums? getting a gf isnt the hard part, living with her and keeping her happy is. am i too autistic to live?

I really do not care.

That's the problem with you Europeans, you guys could really use some nationalism right about now.

Living with someone and making them happy is pretty easy if they love you. You just have to be yourself

my gf doesn't want children, and neither do I. screw the bloodline

There's already plenty of Anglican white males out there breeding with their wives.

I'm gonna be one of the stragglers that doesn't however, and I really couldn't care less.

No thanks.

DUDE NIHILISM LMAO

>Buttblasted Aussie normalfag makes a bad post
Like clockwork

At first it was looking really bright, we'd talk every time we saw eachother, got her number, asked her out and she said that she was busy that week. I guess it all fell apart when I started getting pushy about when we could go have lunch and hangout with just the 2 of us. Stopped talking to her and stopped seeing her shortly after.

But that doesn't change the fact she was quite literally the prettiest girl I've seen in my life.

>i'm blue eyed masterrace
>fuck off you inbred paki scum!

>mfw

>you aren't just gonna
I am.

>this is unironically a widespread attitude

The west deserves to die
It's over

>breed celts, frenchies and snowniggers together for a few centuries
Results are as expected.

I tippeth my fedora to you good sir

>could have had a gf

>talked to a girl a couple of times
>asked for her number
>she was too "busy" to see you
>sperged out and started stalking her

Ah yes, the "one" that got away

Hmmm, maybe if you weren't posting on an anonymous imageboard full of virgins, NEETs and weebs, this mindset wouldn't be as prevalent.

Typical Sup Forumstard, whines about degeneracy on one of the most degenerate communities on the internet.

>"busy" from the get go
you never had a chance

>2016
>believing that a typical marriage will last more than 2 years and you won't dodge alimony slavery
Check out the divorce rate.

Yeah, I get the part where she was too """busy""" to see me was the truth, but there was no stalking involved.

And as for getting a regular, I could do that anytime I wanted. She was just to pretty to let slip and I messed up.

>tfw my gf will earn more than i ever will
:^)

My older brother already has three kids, so I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeee

21 KHHV NEET

Maybe not. But the deep talks and the way we'd just look at eachother for periods of time that would be awkward and spergy if it weren't for the smiles convinced me otherwise at the time.

>will

Damn, are you fucking me? Literally the exact same happened to me only a few months back

regular gf*

I was about to respond with something serious if you were italian but then I saw you were ir*sh

>ir*sh
>*
*cringe*

You could have had a gf that looked like a retarded cartoon frog with red hair?

I've had several gfs but it's really hard for me to bond with people in a deeper level (except for that one that stole a part of me)
I want to have 4 beautiful children, I don't care if I have to raise them by myself, I freaking love kids anyways.
familia is well off, so getting full custody of them would't be so hard in case of a divorce, anyways I'm just looking for the right one, anyways what's the point of living a life if you don't have to worry for anyone but yourself.

>You got that gf yet Sup Forums? Your parents ARE expecting grandchildren, you know?
Nah they aren't, those expectations died with their son a couple years ago when I came out as trans.
>I mean, you aren't just gonna let your bloodline and family name die, right
Maybe? If I ever get married I'd like to have a kid. It wouldn't be genetically mine though, we'd just find a surrogate. It's for the best though because I don't want to pass on my diabetes.

Whenever we see the mexican side of our family (every 4 to 5 years) they have some new kid or kids there. I stopped counting a long time ago.

You wouldn't hit that?

>all these KV

really makes you think

Busy with it, just need to get her here.

>when I came out as trans

kys fag

>KV

This happened about 10 months ago. Feels bad man.

No thanks

>mexican side of our family
As is the usual in no-easterland

Don't worry then, AIDS will kick in soon enough kek

In bet the Mexican side counts now as white
>60%

About what?

Are you so new to Sup Forums that you never realized it was full of KVs?

Holy shit how fucking new can you get?

Your point being?

Why are you so cucked Germany? Is there any way we can fix the damage done to the land of my ancestors?

I bet I've been here longer than you m8.

>Your parents ARE expecting grandchildren, you know?
That's the reason I feel bad for being a kissless virgin who will never have any kind of relationship with a woman.
I'd like my parents to have grandchildren. But with me being the way I am, that seems pretty much unobtainable.
I'm just hoping my brother manages better than me.

It's pretty sad m8

GAS THE OBSOLETE MAN
IMPOSE EUGENICS NOW

>The west
Typical vague American way of seeing the world.

I'm a virgin so no aids for me thank you.

They're brown but not super brown. My mom is super light skinned though.

>this post
Typical snotty and cynical Brit loser who thinks all Americans are dumb.

Nothing sad about it.
Relationships are a meme, and you fell for it.

I think we'll be fine. I'm more worried about all the leftist who are destroying our industry

to be honest, the lack of sex doesn't bother me that much any more. I just want some company and someone to hold more than anything

I dont want a wife, just a son.

Someone I can care for and see grow up.

Even if I had a gf, I'd still let my bloodline die. Fuck raising ingrates, I'll use the money to get drunk instead.

>arabs are imported for cheap labour
>they are all unemployed
>according to Dutch statistics they cost more money than they bring in
ayyy

I do. I will have half Asian children.

Honestly might go to Germany for a long period once I'm all settled down and no longer doing anything exciting to find a good German qt to have kids with. That's far from now though. As for the present, live is an insane and fun roller coaster ride that I don't want to be stopping anytime soon.

My wife already has a son

adopt? plenty of kids that are already born that need people like you

Is it yours?

I want him to have my blood.

Me in his right hand.

What's his name?

Custom Grow "Want a dab take a whole slab" 420

If anything you're seeing things through a modernist lens which distorts the fact that the west is a thing that exists and it should be protected and revered

Good post.

>Tfw get a gf for the first time in my life
>tfw she's perfect
>tfw lose all my virginity to her
>tfw she's leaving forever in 2 weeks
>tfw have no idea where i'll ever get another girl from
hahahahaha

Why is she leaving bro?

her visa is expiring.

>German qt
>to have kids with
>several kids
Much luck with that

why didn't she get a mastercard?

zitto americano

The only reason why she's your girlfriend is because she wants to marry you and get a permanent visa.

we'll have artificial wombs soon

no woman would ever date a guy with mental disorders when even ugly chicks can get better guys without trying

If you loved her you would either marry her or go with her

False.
I offered to marry her jokingly, and she said 'no' she needs to go back and that it would be best if we moved on after she left.

She don't love you

Before single men are allowed to adopt or make children like that pedophilia will be legalized

Sie ist dickjumping du Retard