Culture Pals - /cp/

Jimmie edition

Come meet QTs from around the world, get your flirt on, learn '''''languages''''', flash your patrician taste to the Sperg Squad, make fun of dumb QTs, handpick QTs and add them to your bookmarks, tell qts about the joys of fascism, tell qts they should listen to their patriarch

Culture Pals website for the newfags:
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/EvUXeSpH

mega with all the OP pics that nobody uses
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQZfGa5t4e8
youtube.com/watch?v=d_cdAYydf50
youtube.com/watch?v=heWj0YH5uHo
youtube.com/watch?v=RLlvK8BC3ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6zPA_vXPoA
github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OLD THREAD

hi how are you

good what about you?

qt blocked me everywhere but otherwise can't complain

Post your profile, post her profile

Fugg I had to end it with my Polish qt today. Apparently she's one of them liberal Poles and on Saturday she went to a Polish couple who lives right next to my city together with some Kurds, a Syrian and another Norwegian she met at a language cafe. I wasn't asked.

This means I'm down to one qt now, do I have to create a serious profile again?! Fugg man...

Pls Jimster, say everything will be uncucked and that I'll find my Nazi qt eventually

>Jimmie hade valmöte i Oslo för två år sedan
kek

Nor....

youtube.com/watch?v=hQZfGa5t4e8

I still check every day

youtube.com/watch?v=d_cdAYydf50

What?

youtube.com/watch?v=heWj0YH5uHo

Testing

flags didnt work

youtube.com/watch?v=RLlvK8BC3ZI

She is willing to send nudes, but doesn't trust me.
What should my reply be lads?

post degenerate rap made by white trash trying to be nigger while speaking nigger dialect
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6zPA_vXPoA

>tfw I met a Swedish erasmus girl last week, told her to vote Swedish democrats, and she told me they are fascists who want to take away all women and gay rights.
Åkesson NO!

"so are you implying you dont trust people you've been shoving your naked body to? what kind of person are you? are you just sending nudes to everybody? i thought this what we have was special, obviously i was wrong..."
something like that

You know girls, she told me she never did it etc. Is a virgin. She is from fucking Denmark. I don't believe for a second she is a virgin, but she is a bit autistic haha

He isn't white

kek

he "is"

then say the emotional part "i thought I had something special etc.."

I used that and then she replied that if I am special you can wait a week. I am gonna say bye

why wait a week? lol

Chinese girl keeps sending me nudes. One of the nudes is a picture of her naked from behind (10/10 body and ass) while she's at the kitchen stove. I asked her who took the picture, and she won't respond.

Is this chink using me? Or what is this.

>10/10 body and ass
proofs?

>there are top western qts out there falling for gooks on a shitty international dating site right now
This is why mass shootings are a thing.

Because she wants to know me better and more properly. Damn and I wasted talking to her for almost 20 mins. I already blocked and deleted her

Catfish 101

good ass, but highly suspect

nOice

She is not that cute man, she is a loner and a bit retarded. Talked to her for like 20 mins and she wanted a relationship with fake gook.

Yeah I'm suspicious. I told her to write my username down which she did. But this is still suspicious.

Whatever. I'm getting free nudes for literally nothing. It's not like I'll ever see her IRL anyways. I'm gonna ask for a video too

you should have asked to write on her body

She might be a retard, but she's pretty cute 2bqhwyml...

I did. But she said "later. I eat lunch now"

And sent me this picture of her meal. A day late she sent me the piece of paper. Then this morning when I woke up she sent her ass.

We have a 11 hour time difference. so we literally like never talk. She just sends me nudes

well if she doesnt ask anything from you whats the problem?

I talked with her on my old fake and she isn't qt, she just has a couple of lucky shots.

i fell asleep last night, what do you eat for xmas in norway?

Lutefisk:D:D

I've never sent her anything lol.

There isn't really a problem. I mean, I just hope that the person sending me the pictures is actually the girl in the pictures

What does lye taste like?

Wasn't for flags. Just phone been shit of late.

Post other nudes

sounds like a retarded version of salted codfish

cute nipples

Lmao why the fuck aren't you reverse google image searching every nude you get?

Took me 2 seconds to find that's someone else.

nice catfish :^)

Lmao really?

I don't know how to reverse search on phone Tbh. Can you paste the link?

lmao

Lol, dang.

Oh well. not like any time was wasted. I literally did nothing. I just blocked her account

>american
>phone poster
>not using dashchan

You are cancer

And the majority so deal with it

A pork steak with rind (or something) we call ribbe. My senpai eats that, but I guess it will be declared haram soon.

Stick meat. Salted/smoked lamb chops you steam cook. You use spruce sticks to keep the meat over the water, hence the name stick meat.

Cod, nothing special.

Lutefisk. Stockfish (of cod) that is put in water, then put in a water-lye solution before it's put in water again for a a week or so. If you forget that last step lutefisk has a pH value of 12 or something, so you wouldn't want to eat that.

Bacalao. Some places in Northwestern Norway they eat bacalao because they wuz Portuguese. Yeah, really. My brother's family eats that, and I didn't even know about this tradition until they told me about it.

bacalhau*
yes we also have to put it in the water for a day or so changing the water. now there's these "ready to go" packets that you can cook right away, it takes the tradition away.
its also normal to eat cozido à portuguesa, normally you eat one at lunch and the other at dinner.

>dashchan

Eric and Lars were talking. Eric says to Lars: 'I've got these skunks living under my porch.'. So Lars tells him to just throw some lutefisk under there. A week later Lars asks Eric: 'Did you get rid of them skunks?'. And Eric answers that he sure did, but now he has a Norwegian family living under his porch!

to be honest it's superior in every way to clover.

>clover
>not using Chanu
Pleb detected

yea superior in botnet capacity

I said dashchan was superior to clover in every way.

And to Chanu as well.

github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan

Show me the botnet code

>implying

/tessyshania

How fucking fake?

N-no

Well I asked """"""her"""""" if she wanted to travel to the US and """""she""""" said yes l m a o

To be honest, maybe she's a retard or maybe she meant it like "Yes I would love to travel the US"
Maybe she assumed you were a dumb foreigner who made a mistake in english.

USA is big, travelling it from one side to another is pretty rare for any american.

Very

Which one of you memers is this?
/fati2000

Uhh what makes you think that's one of us?

Who else would look at my profile?

You have no idea how fucking retarded Africans are do you?

holy shit I've many chinks, but like this...

but I also take picture with timer sometimes when the selfies get stale.

Well, they are superior to white trash in every way. Dont act like you would not kill to have a body like his.

>tfw turks look at my message
>tfw they look at my profile
>tfw they always block me
I don't get it. Why am I so revolting to them

>USA is big, travelling it from one side to another is pretty rare for any american.

This is true. US is fucking big. most Americans will never travel through every state.

I wonder how Turks feel when they realise that about 50% of all girls on Interpals have blocked their country from contracting them kek

New York, Pennsylvannia, District of Columbia, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, California, Arizona, Connectitut, New Jersey, Vermont personally.

Where do I stand confronted with the mundane American?

Do Turk men even feel?
I mean how sad do you think they are in the first place just signing up for Interpals because their family couldn't even force someone elses daughter into marrying you.

feel? they just change the flag

You aren't muslim so they can't marry you, no point in talking to you then

>mfw a lot of based Eastern European girls only accept messages from Europe, North America, Oceania and South America

Number of states is probably average. But since you've bounced around. Not sure

But I am Muslim

Lel. Tempted to say the exact same thing again

talked to her last week, she's braindead, don't bother

Like the other American said that's about average for most Americans. I've been to 26 states so far though. I know some people that have never even left their own state and I even knew a guy that never went more than three counties away from the one he lived in.

But how come a shitload of Turks and other Muslims, even ones who wear hijabs, talk to me? Am I just finding the rare liberal ones who don't give a fuck that I'm not Muslim by sheer coincidence?

I haven't traveled very much. But I've still traveled more then most Americans. Traveling for us is expensive.

Guess you are a vet?

Hello military guy

The Middle East/ex Soviet and Alaska travel was Military. But all the Europe travel was on my own

You missed the beautiful Baltic sea region

Future WWIII hot spot

>Iranian QT wants to send voice messages on whatsapp so she can practice speaking English
>Her voice and accent sounds exactly the same as a girl I was in love with irl

Why do I have to be tortured like this?

fall in love all over again

I'll come up there one day