Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2008/US/07/01/waiting.room.death/index.html?eref=rs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_income_equality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Inc Russians who want to defend their shit country

The ones on Sup Forums are extremely self-hating desu.

i destroy russia

its the same as trump and his friends in practice.

but what is shitter is most russians think its good and adore putin

< this is where obama lives
trailer park.jpg < this is where average american live

It is really is sad. They have the pride of Americans but the living quality of Africans

made me think

So op are you communist? You want revolution or what? Rob the rich? Equality for all?
We already had that and that didn't work so well.

>inb4 Kremlinbot...

Too late.

I love my country, but I absolutely hate my countrymen, they're subhumans who deserve to live in shit and suffer.

Then we had Eltsin who became popular in 80's because were fighting "against nomenklatura privileges". He even once rode trolleybus and visited public hospital for PR.
It's not a secret that party elite lived much better than average citizens and he promised to abolish party privileges. Like Gorbachev having state dacha and 50 guards.
Of course when he came to power he installed privileges and wealth for his friends no nomenklatura could dream of.

loving your shithole country is what makes it shithole forever and what it is all about

anti self hate memes are like self-brainwashing and literally what losers who lack critical thinking skills fall for

The architecture is vastly superior in the apartment blocks, but they would maintain them better.

In my city they refurbish old blocks and demolished 5-story crappy buildings from Khruschev times.

Very cheap heat insulation and painting but still looks much less depressing even in the winter.

Governor of Moscow Region was diagnosed with cancer 2 days ago, and today he is already in Germany recieving treatment. Basically he admitted that he failed healthcare in region but he still wants to keep his place after he returns after therapy. That's incredible level of hypocrisy. Meanwhile regional cancer clinic don't have toilet seats and paper, and there are delicacies like chicken necks or feet with cabbage for lunch. Queue for computer tomography is 2 months. Thanks god my case is not malignant or I would have died already.

here as well

that may be the most tasteless thing I've ever seen

Is there anyone in Russia who defends him? He just seemed like an utterly incompetent and alcoholic clown with no true power over the economic situation and liberalization.

Is putin actually trying to do something effective about this sort of incompetence and corruption in the regional level?

pls adopt me

>Is there anyone in Russia who defends him?

After 1992, literally nobody. He had to ban the Communist Party to get reelected in 1996.

but he has a point
all politicians live in better enviroment than their average countryman

I've never heard of a hospital in this country with no toilet paper and boiled chicken necks for lunch.

Trump does have a "taste" associated with russian rich.

I agree with your point, defending every shitty aspect of your country just because it's your country is not only retarded but also closes way to improvement.
The other extreme, however, where you see your country as so shitty that you can't see a way in which it could be better, is also not good.

Unfortunately, the "everything is shit and there is no hope" is also the kind of opposition that is useful for Putin to have. Even if the people were well intentioned, you can say in media: "Look at those degenerates, they can only criticize and have nothing constructive to add. Laugh at them and support me instead."

i heard about hospitals in America where people die in the waiting room and nobody cares

the only two options are corrupt oligarchy and communism?

The only options are corrupt oligarchy with communism-leftovers that support it, and a bunch of people who gave up and just live.

ive heard the same thing about every country with socialized medicine

in america the fact is that youll get a life saving operation at a great facility but be in debt for the rest of your time on earth

its the same in Germany, only without the debt-for-the-rest-of-your-life part

>This is where Trump and his friends live.
>
>
>
>
>This is where the average American lives.

Then you heard utter bullshit.
The Russian said your average American lives in trailer parks which is completely false.

>youll get a life saving operation at a great facility but be in debt for the rest of your time on earth
Only if you're an idiot with no insurance.

edition.cnn.com/2008/US/07/01/waiting.room.death/index.html?eref=rs

Put on a proxy?

Haven't even noticed the Russian's post.

I thought the average American lived in McMansions? Or was it suburubs?

yes, it made me think it is just like America, and pretty much every other country in the whole fucking world

You're misinformed. Not surprising considering your flag.

Ironically the US do worse than Russia in every conceivable measure of income equality.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_income_equality

>average aussie lives in shitty buildings with no electricity
lmao

>a "taste" associated with russian rich

He doesn't have a taste at all, this shit is literally gypsy-tier. I wouldn't even get surprised if he has a toilet made of gold.

But it's better to be a poorfag in USA than ~middle class in Russia. In USA some people are just too rich.

I'm also pretty sure Australia's hospitals have toilet paper.

Niggers/spics/white trash love Trump because they associate him with tacky displays of wealth. Sort of like in music videos with rappers flashing around stacks of $100 bills and sitting in a jacuzzi with strippers.

Not really. Granted Russia as a whole looks more depressing but at least the middle class lives in peace and can afford moderate amounts of things. Poorfags in the US meanwhile are restricted to poorfag neighborhoods full of drugs, crime and terrible education while everyone not poor lives an infinitely nicer life. I'd rather be middle class in Russia than poor in the US, and I'd rather be poor here than poor in the US. The only point when the US become better is when you're considerably above average.

You would be since only 5-6% of Americans live in trailers.

It's true, though. The cost of living in the US isn't much higher than in Russia, while their minimum wage is like 2.5-3 times above our average.

Take off your proxy, Pytor.

>I wouldn't even get surprised if he has a toilet made of gold.
I'm like 99% sure he does.

In fact there's no middle class in Russia at all.

>Niggers/spics/ love Trump
No
>white trash love Trump
Because he wants to boot Mexicans and Muslims and talks of bringing back manufacturing jobs.

Iktf

USA is great when you are rich
Europe is far better if you are a poorfag though

Russian homes are cute! CUTE!

m-my waifu lives in a commie block?

Fair enough. What I wanted to say is there are too many knee-jerking reactions to being critical about your country on Sup Forums, regardless of whether it's about 1st world or 3rd world. "Self-hate" has definitely become a shitty buzzword recently and a quick way to suppress such an argument that is against some nationalistic/patriotic ideology.
Every time I see it, it makes me fairly sick because here on Sup Forums it's been making a climate/situation where people dont need to have a further discussion with the opponents.

I dont think there're so many of those who actually hate your country all the way. Most of them just speak out on it as some social problem that should be improved or just their mood. Tho granted, there are some bigots who desperately shit on everything about his country, but they are generally a pitiful sick immigrant or a jobless NEET or something like that, not really "lefty cucks", from my experience.

>>>/tumblr/

The only time there ever was anything approaching a middle class was in the late imperial era.

I thought russia never has blue sky

>Poorfags in the US meanwhile are restricted to poorfag neighborhoods full of drugs, crime and terrible education while everyone not poor lives an infinitely nicer life
Have you been to Russia? Being poor there has all those things as well as shit public services and a measly monthly income.

>Let me tell you about Russia - From Across the Sea Edition

No, I just have to read the postings of Russians on Sup Forums.

>t.idiot

The thing you must understand about the Russian is that he values strength and macho posturing above all else. He can be freezing/starving/living under a despotic government, but if he looks out the window of his crumbling commieblock with junkies passed out in the grass and sees a truck towing a Topol mobile ICBM pass by, he smiles and thinks "Ah, all is right with the world."

>It's impossible for someone to have traveled to a foreign country
Nah, outside big cities in Russia it's insane how poor it is. I've yet to see anything like that in the US outside of West Virginia

Implying everyone isn't doing the same about America. The poor here get a fuckton of assistance and most Americans live pretty good lives. Most people here don't live in violent projects and trailers.

Also I can criticize my government without dying in a mysterious drive-by shooting.

It's no different in America what's ur point

>like those buildings look anywhere near as bad as this

Also America has bad areas, but the entirety of Russia outside the tourist parts of Moscow and St. Petersburg looks like

In Russia, yes. Go read Dostoievski, he talks extensively about this.

its las vegas dumbass

americas kitsch city by excelence

G-get me out please...

You have a better digital camera than me desu. Mine is some 13 year old piece of garbage that takes out of focus pics and runs down its batteries in two seconds.

Russians are too dumb to function without direction from above. When they didn't have any direction from above in the 90s, they went crazy and turned to crime and degeneracy.

It's taken with my phone actually.

>be russian
>die like a diseased rat while oligarchs keep screwing you over like a cheap poor whore
hmmmm really makes you think..........

Putin is constantly working. Where are he live is not so matter. Some of Putin's "friends" are public Enemies. That's a problem.

Oh, fuck. Then I know what my Christmas present this year is.

Apparently, Putin has living acess to more than 5 palacial homes desu.

His truth wealth is undisclosed.

This.

But the avarage Americans still seen completely oblivious to this fact.

They think anyone who is rich and has a big house (or a few) is sucessfull and will safe them for getting yet poorer with some factory jobs and draim the swamp chants.