MICK'D & GAEL'D edition

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1iCFSG9kyTJ
vocaroo.com/i/s1kWV7tOO8dh
vocaroo.com/i/s17qtpr2SCft
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dad just text me asking if i'm putting dinner on mars

hmm..

Shut up, you abandoned your own language for English, even after independence you refuse to learn it.

GAEL STRONK!

pay up piggies

vocaroo.com/i/s1iCFSG9kyTJ

WHOAAAA WE'RE HALFWAY THERE

WHOAAAA! LIVIN ON A PRAYER

Business idea: an Israel for white people in Zimbabwe

So the lads saying to keep pumping arms into SA don't support Assad?

Don't get it 2bh, Assad really is the lesser of several evils

so some Irish fled shit-hole Ireland to come to prosperous England, settled and decided to marry English people instead of other Irish.

and to top it all off you all speak English and live a pretty English life-style - even after Independence.

mick'd and gael'd indeed, cuck. fucking lol.

VA should have gone to trump

>I want Pakis to have a good life
>I want the evil Imperialist west to stop selling weapons and making money off Pakis killing each other
>i think we should let the middle east develop economically so they can actually threaten us on the world stage instead of being merely a battleground for our great game
>I think refugees are actually fleeing war and are not economic migrants who would have come anyway
>I think Islam is a peaceful moderate religion but the evil Saudis have perverted it
>I support Iran, where people are blinded, stoned and hanged regularly as legitimate punishment
>I support Assad because he's secular (a puppet of the most sectarian regime in the middle east), stabilising (led his country into a civil war which killed 200,000 people), competent (trained as doctor, no preparation for leading a country whatsoever) and peaceful (regularly barrel bombs civilians in densely packed urban areas)

Sweden abandoned Swedish for English senpai

You guys have a far higher rate of English fluency than Canada does

hillary won it though

kill yourself burger

>lesser of several evils
>literally believing the good and evil meme

Howling for you

When I come to America, can I stay with you?

Agree with all of them

love a 1 piece swimming cossie

only because the governor pardoned about ~60k convicted felons and told them who to vote for(which is illegal)

Basically won unless some madman solid red state suddenly goes blue. Penn red has trumped the other swing states.

you guys are forgetting how recently this whole alt-right isolationist meme has taken root

Sup Forums was a bunch of nazis and neo-cons before the redditors came in droves because of the election

People say sell arms to the Saudis because we need the money and they will just buy them from France or America if not us, nothing to do with anything else

NEED MY COCK IN HER FANNY

We fled because you oppressed us, we just all decided to go over to Britain and culturally and genetically enrich you

Do you realise the "stability/lesser evil" meme has been used by every single incompetent retard dictator in the world, from Mugabe to Kim Jong Il?

Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred.if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.

The alt-right is fake news. No such movement exists.

Why is British different from Europe West? And what is Other?

ah yes, another /brit/ american politics episode

shan't be watching this one

it's awfully boring around here. and cold

vocaroo.com/i/s1kWV7tOO8dh

lol if you say so, O'English

Alri rasheed

Ah yes, the so-called "Brexit".

>So some black bulls fled Africa to come to prosperous England, settled and decided to marry English people instead of other Africans

>and to top it all off they all speak English and massively influence pop culture

>you call that cucked lol

Dia daoibh a chairde idirnáisiúnta. Cad é mar 'tá sibh anocht?

>He can be heard yelling "Don't forget about Aleppo, don't forget about Syria" and uses the Arabic phrase "Allahu Akbar" (God is great).
>It is too early to know the motives of the attacker, who has not yet been named. Some reports say he entered the art gallery using a police ID card, our correspondent adds.
>It is too early to know the motives of the attacker
Totally unbiased reporting by the BBC as usual.

i love you

Six hours before I go to bed. What can I do with that time?

RIP

back from shop lads

having a baguette with black forest ham and some emmentaler

Just say he's a fucking terrorist supporting the rebels ffs

article 50 hasn't been triggered yet and britain hasn't left the eu, so it isn't brexit's fault is it

alri netanyahu

They say this in case it's a false flag so they don't get sued.

To be fair the guy could be supporting either the Rebels or ISIS, so who knows

but yeah, hate the whole "don't draw conclusions by yourself trog" take pushed by the BBC

>miss train by 40 seconds

Fucking SWT are some inept cunts.

the somali canadian is back

cameramans wet dream

deffo going on his resume

see how he kept his compusre to adjust perspective even after bullets went flying, the mark of a true professional

>either the Rebels or ISIS
THEY'RE BOTH THE SAME. THERE ARE NO MODERATE REBELS, THEY'RE ALL NUTJOB MUDSLIMES.

>posting my fucking webm without permission for (You)s

I've never not met a cat owner who wasn't a poofter 2bh

>at gym with gym lads
>All talking about how great tonight's going to be
G-guess I'll just get my macros and go to sleep early HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH

>To be fair the guy could be supporting either the Rebels or ISIS, so who knows
> Rebels or ISIS

So you support Saudi Arabia because they're fucking up the Middle East, dislike Iran because of religious punishments, prefer the Saudi backed opposition to Assad because you don't like Muslims and still maintain refugees are economic immigrants despite having literally based the rest of the greentext on how fucked up the middle east is by war.

Some serious cognitive dissonance going on there lad

Was standing on the platform the other day and train didnt even stop to make up for lost time

fucking cunts there was like 4 people on the platform besides me

>expect bbc to be impartial and objective reporting only facts as they are known
>get upset when they aren't jumping to conclusions and speculating on motives and reasons

Ah yes, the Murdoch babbies.

>it's all the jews, they're why we can't stop killing each other and are generally savage, uncivilised barbarians

Literally textbook rasheed

fake

On the phone to Merkel right now, this sort of blatant racism and antisemitism shan't be accepted in todays world

US literally just blocked weapons sales to Saudi Arabia this month

Tories won't 'cause BAE keep them in money for buying off Operation Yewtree

what about my mum

hmm bretty based opinion from the berlin kike

Delete this pic mate

>it's too hard to learn the complex motivations, shifting alliances and coalitions which make up the syrian rebels
>so I will just call them all ISIS like Russia Today tells me

Good, very good.

delete

>man directing announces his motives
>ignore it and say lolwedunno
>impartial fact-based reporting

vocaroo.com/i/s17qtpr2SCft

might move to r/incels because they understand my struggle better than the chads ITT

ah yes

you should delete this

>implying I care about the differences

>syrian rebels
>complex motivations

Neither shan't Australia.

>complex motivations

do share

What if a blue state votes red

>muh rebels and ISIS are the same
I guess the difference to you is that they're both Zionist fabrications trying to skew public opinion in the West, hmmm?

just released some spunk

They blocked one of their many sales not sales altogether

They're still training Saudi troops and American military is directly intervening

Are you seriously this fucking thick, or is it just trolling?

so what does this russian guy dying mean? dont really know much about this whole aleppo syria turkey shenanigans

I read that an elector fro Washington state said he won't vote for Hillary. None will vote for Trump though

'Cause Libya and Iraq really fucking benefitted from them being removed didn't they?

Unlike Zimbabwe and NK Syria was a decent country 5 years ago. The sole reason the war's been protracted for so long is Saudi and Western interference against the government.

Rebels and ISIS have very minor differences, not enough to set them apart

shalom

*tips kippah*

turks need to be genocided

not sure how i feel about this 'delete this image' gimmick as i do like posting frogs occasionally but i don't want to be rude

might ask the oneitis for a cock rub

Fun fact, there is only one country between Finland and North Korea

i'm in so deep now i don't know if my posts are ironic or i am legitimately retarded

In your case, go to the Winchester until this all blows over

FOY

>So you support Saudi Arabia because they're fucking up the Middle East

Yes

>dislike Iran because of religious punishments

No I don't care, I'm just pointing out the contradictions in people who support them over Saudi Arabia.

>prefer the Saudi backed opposition to Assad because you don't like Muslims

I want the war to continue as long as possible. If the rebels were winning I'd be supporting Assad.

>still maintain refugees are economic immigrants despite having literally based the rest of the greentext on how fucked up the middle east is by war.

The middle east has been fucked up far worse by war for the last 50 years. The migrant crisis has only been a thing for the last 5. How's that for cognitive dissonance? The migrant crisis is the result of technological developments in communication and ability to travel, as well as the comparative ease of crossing into Europe, not war.

likely nothing at all

at worst russia step up operations in syria

>supporting Gaddafi after he funded the IRA and personally ordered Lockerbie