What are you studying Sup Forums? Or what did you study if you finished...

What are you studying Sup Forums? Or what did you study if you finished? Do you have high hopes for a career in your field in your home country?

Me:

>Electrical Engineering, 2nd year
>Pretty optimistic, probably one of the better degrees to have in the current Israeli job market

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78CBUcGtfOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Telematics engineering, 2nd year
>I only want to finish, I will worry about the next shit when time comes

ME, MSc, Materials Sciences, graduated a couple of years ago. Now working with resins and composites. Part time R&D (20% of time) but mostly trying to keep documentation and trackback protocols sane.

Still into thought that pursuing PhD would be nice (I'm actually in the pool), then again, well...

>Medicine, 2nd year
>I wish I had chosen engineering.
>Cars are my favourite thing in this world.
>I'm already 22 years old.

I am studying Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8. If I will pass the exam my salary would increase from $1000 to $1500, still below poverty line and mcdonalds salary in US

>Molecular biology, Masters degree
>Currently 1st year PhD student of molecular biology (immunology topic)
>Was pretty depressed about future last year before finishiging my degree
>Now I'm fine I guess, got about average salary from lab, plus scholarship
>In Czechia its not best degree, but at least bio-medicine is better than other biology fields

Degree in CS

Currently software engineer

It is pretty good.

Bachelors in microbiology and biotechnology.

No. This town is a dead-end. I need to leave this shithole.

Applied math phd research level. Quit and became a hobo when I realized stuff. Some bio overlord picked me up and helped me to a stable teacher employment to prevent me from becoming a full-time alcoholic I guess. It's pretty good and stimulating although I sometimes miss my days of freedom.

Can you even do anything useful with this kind of certification? It looks really basic to me.
How is that going to add to your job?

Best pic. And so true.

I work in IT consulting and my employer can "sell" me at higher prices if I have certificates, even useless ones. I had my previous rise with SAP TERP10 certificate which is also a basic course, and I don't even work with SAP systems anymore.

> became a hobo when I realized stuff
What kind of realisation would lead to that?

Is it? Are you a doctor? Are you happy with your life?

>Is it?

>chills

You are not cut for the medicine. Quit. Go for tech.

>software dev sitting in office all day
>clearance to work in steel mills and mines

I would literally die on the first day. Can barely go through a regular visit without being inches away of getting run over by a traverse cart, automated train or similar

Master's in law.
Waste of time and waste of life. It's boring as shit, the market is oversaturated and you have absolutely 0 marketable skills outside of Poland. Should have went with hard science.

Electrical engineering also, 4th year. I'm pretty much guaranteed to graduate with a decent job, but seeing as I don't really need the money I might go for a masters or something.

I was doing Finance but I dropped it. Now I'm doing a meme worthy one so I can finally leave for work

Why do you think so? Can't I just finish and then get a decent job where I won't have to interact with people that much, like pathology or radiology or something?

And I assumed that some of the points don't apply here in Norway. You won't get rich doing plastic surgery (or any specialty, really), for example. And anesthesiology includes emergency medicine here. So it's not like you'll get that much sleep. And I assume internal medicine must be a decently popular choice because of all the fun subspecialties.

Or grievously scorched by someone's joke.

Have a bottle of water thrown in the foundry crucible. It's a blast.

youtube.com/watch?v=78CBUcGtfOs

Studying Electrical Engineering.
It's a really good and versatile field to be in, plus I really like it.

>Corporate Finance, last year of my master
The job market is fine in Europe even with the brexit situation.

kek

People would just laugh it off or get really angry about it and that would not have helped anyone.

>study
Economics and Law
>High hopes
Yeah, it'll be fine. I'll probably spend a year or two in the US and register in the UK so I can practice in 3 jurisdictions. I'm going to pick up German as well since it's probably a good language to have around.

IT Management.

Don't wanna be rich, just wanna live confortably and be able to buy my autisms.

iktfb.

I wanted to be a pro mechanic.

Environmental Science, 4th year

I have a poor gpa, so grad school is not an option. I should be able to find a well paying job.

>tfw accounting major of BoE
>tfw I need to rumah itu up until March

HALP

Almost done with my degree CS (It was quite hard desu) + working as IT consultant in the banking sector.
Worked in the industry the time I entered the second semester so there's that. I dunno. Even though the money seems to be alright I just can't imagine doing a job more than 5-10 years.

memetic engineering

28 yo neet

fourth year mech eng.

i just want to graduate and get a fucking job so i can sleep at night, god damn it

need to start shitting out a final year project report soon and i dont think i will qualify for 1:1
heck, even 2:1 might be tough to get seeing how things are going.

MSc in Electrical Engineering.

Actually I work as a consultant on the mobile communication market, but I think I'll pursue a PhD.

I'm autistic little shit. So I want to pursue Accounting degree for comfy desk job. Need to work hard in math tho.

Holy shit everyone in here is literally 200 IQ

I didn't realise Sup Forums was this smart and hard working

Third year EE
Gonna go for a master's and then probably a PhD maybe
Job market is good if you know your shit

So basically copying stackoverflow answers and cheating your way up on your exams @ degree mills in india? seem to be qualified!

t. someone with experience with indians attended uni

I believe you don't need a IQ of 200 for pursuing higher education but just discipline and some sort of goal.

anyway,

>math+physics
>300k staring

Computer Engineering
Kinda, but pay is so fucking low in the international scale. I might move to the US if Drumpf doesn't fuck up.