barnsley edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/810928808694075393
twitter.com/BNONews/status/810936086889431041
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/810936930795978752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WILLIES AND VAGINAS

How serious is this shooting?

why do the terrorists put up their one finger like that?

seeing the real-time tweets made by russian paid commenters is surreal

Try not to lower the tone Wayne

what's that thing in islam called when muslims are allowed to lie to infidels

>getting heemed by your own bodyguard

janny's going to absolutely lose it

oh fuck

taqqiya

seeing real time /brit/ posts from a german kike is surreal

bet the germans are made up theres been a terrorist attack

now they get to flaunt their tolerance in everyones face

sometimes i suspect that the janny only deletes other people's threads because he wanted to make one himself

i know i'd do that if i was the janny

Fantasise about moving somewhere exotic but worried it's just grass is always greener shit and id be just as unfulfilled anywhere else

nearly 3 months I've been with the gf and kinda think she should be with my mate who she has more in common with and the girl my mate fancies should be with me cause we have more in common and hahaha what the hell am i saying lads.

well the russian ambassador to turkey was assassinated in the turkish capital, plus a russian plane was shot down in turkey last year

so i'd say it's pretty serious

business idea: start digging tunnels and call it the boring company. boring, it's what we do.

>it's real

I've noticed this myself mate

what the fuck is going on

not very
everything will be fine and nothing will of this

grass really was greener when i came here 2bh

Yu're a goddamn liar

Not going to lie lads this is the first time i started the /brit/ hope you all enjoy it

wasn't sure what to make of rogue one, so I'll watch the half in the bag of it before forming my own opinion

Lorry drove into crowd in Berlin

texas going red in 9 minutes lads

then trump will officially be the next president

Taqiyya, it only applies when said Muslim is under threat of persecution, violence etc and allows them to deny their faith.

interesting

PHWOARR NEED TO UNLOAD MY WILLY RIGHT IN HER LITTLE FLOWER

Never do it again

>British Ambassador to Turkey since January 2014. Before coming to Turkey, he was Director for Europe, Latin America and Globalisation (2010-2012) and Director for Programmes and Change (2008-2010). He has had postings in Vietnam, Turkey (1990-1992), Pakistan and Malaysia.

>Richard Moore was born in Libya. He has a BA in Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE) from Oxford University and, on leaving Oxford, won a Kennedy Scholarship for post-graduate study at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. In 2007, he attended the Stanford Executive Programme. Married to Maggie, with two children (one of whom was born in Turkey). Richard speaks reasonably proficient Turkish. Interests include golf, hiking, scuba-diving, Turkish carpets and porcelain, and visiting historical sites.

fucks sake lads

omg humans are so horrible :(((( why would anyone do this :((((

What the fuck are you on about? The election was last month. Am I missing something

>you should feel empowered

if someone said this to me, what did they mean by it

the EC votes today. they're almost done

Scared me for a moment there, christ.

Christ these attacks are happening all over would be shitting myself if I was in London in public, times like these I'm glad I like in the provinces

Stop posting these ugly wenches FUCK OFF

nice work mate
keep it up :')

Why is everyone on Sup Forums shouting HAPPENING, jesus christ. bunch of autistic babies

this x ∞

because Sup Forums is full of underage twats

Please explain? Yanks have two elections? One by the public then one for the elites to decide if they don't like the result?

>implying

Unlike Germany, MI5 are actually good at their job and stop this shit happening

>he was Director for Europe, Latin America and Globalisation
>born in Libya

good

hes been posting one and the same girl desu

BREAKING: Truck plows into a crowded Christmas market in Berlin, reports of multiple casualties

>Truck plows into a crowded Christmas market in Berlin

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/810928808694075393

How can you not know about the electoral college at this stage

our intelligence agencies are actually competent enough to stop it happening here, europe's are not

>implying berlin wont just be another glasgow

this would explain a lot

If anything all these attacks mean we should allow MORE refugees and immigrants into our nations to make them feel welcome!

I'm Swedish btw.

Yanks vote for who they want. The Elector responsible for their constituency then goes to Washington and tells Congress who the people voted for in their area.

They can lie if they want, with no penalty except a small fine.

Only ~500 people actually vote for president. The national "election" is basically an advisory referendum on the various candidates.

t. tory cuckolds

>have my family to stay for Christmas every year
>end up filling my spare rooms with junk so that I have to frantically clear it all out the day before they arrive

When will I learn.

twitter.com/BNONews/status/810936086889431041

this is why christmas should be banned, it offends muslims

How can the security services stop it if some random muzzer decides to get in a lorry and drive it into a crowd

It's merely a formality. Most electors are bound by law to vote for the candidate that won their state.

I remember being in Munich during the shooting and shitting myself at all the sirens all night and news reports saying there might be more

yeah pretty much
the elites are supposed to vote for who the public went for, it's law in some states, but in some states they can choose whoever they feel

Listening to Gorgoroth's first three album lads

I have a GF

FUCK what you heard
my Gs are the worst
diss me that's a curse
late night on the purge

I'm in a big city but one that isn't big enough to be a target (I hope)

Just hope all the Muslims don't get more riled up because there's quite a fucking few in greater manny

everything is a massive happening according to Sup Forums

after spending a couple hours there during the dallas police shootings earlier this year I was starting to think civil war was imminent

I like playing Video Games.

going to get in bed and watch youtube videos on my phone x

1/2

But the Muslim bloke at the shop said he hopes I have a nice Christmas earlier

>my spare rooms
FOB

the electoral college works by each state being worth a certain amounts of points based on its population and economy. there's a total of 538 points across all 50 states, and the candidate who wins enough states to pass the halfway mark(270 points) wins the election. the EC is voting today to secure trump's presidency

If some guy is likely to do this, he's already under surveillance

How's he going to steal a truck at random? He needs someone with a truck to help him, and probably googled the christmas village and jihad websites. So he's found and stopped before he can do it.

>"Come on guys, let's vote Trump to show the establishment we're against the elite!! Trump will help the common man!"
>Bunch of elites in power

well

hey the IRA bombing gave us an excuse to renovate

HAPPENING
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/810936930795978752
HAPPENING

what did he mean by this?

Muslim lad said Happy Easter last year and got killed by another Muslim for it

fop

>all these fucking happenings and it's not even Christmas yet
What went wrong with the world lads?

he looks a little bit like joaquin phoenix

He wanted everyone to check his digits

By the way, by the way, you do things to my body
I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you

is this subliminal messaging trying to get us to racemix lad?

does your last name end with 'berg' by any chance?

to be fair i remember having crippling depression and hoping world war 3 would break out so "something exciting" would happen

now i'm happy and seriously think world war 3 might end up being somewhat inconvenient, but we'd probably be fine anyway.

I live in a poor as fuck area, the houses here are super cheap if you're one of the few people who has a job.

>How's he going to steal a truck at random? He needs someone with a truck to help him, and probably googled the christmas village and jihad websites. So he's found and stopped before he can do it.

What are you on about? Pretty much anyone get buy a fucking lorry or van you don't need a terrorist sleeper cell for that lmao

need a gf with piercings lads

shiny things+tits=good

I'm already racemixing, no regrets