1. you're a cunt

1. you're a cunt
2. your honest opinion on Argentina and Argentines

we have this thread every day

me caen bien los argentinos

e mi piace

wtf are you saying, this is the first time I see this thread

and how is that different from the rest of the threads in the catalog?

2. Economically uneducated naive retarded idiots living under the mafia rule. Same as Russians basically.

Best black country in the world

Somos una mierda y siempre lo seremos.

stop making this thread

A R R O G A N T

NOT WE ARE NOT!

extremely qt

Its ok.

Bolivians roleplaying as italians that speak mexican.

there are like 5 in the archive, and that doesn't count the threads that die early

What are you talking about girls?

I only know you are not white.

t. paki roleplaying as european that speak american

delet this

they're cunts

i dont have one

Whitest country in the Americas.

Bump my ride

Fastest speakers of spanish ever. Can't understand a word they say.

CHI

1. I know
2. Falklands belong to the UK. Argentines are otherwise alright though. And white.

we have all the threads every day.
like /brit/ general. 20 posts a second of pure garbage

Like them. They make me realize what a piece of mediocre provincial shit most Uruguayans are. I've met mostly middle-class dudes from Capital, Zona Sur, Patagonia, Cordoba, Santa Fe y Mendoza. Good guys, interested in a variety of things, helpful to give a bro a hand.

Girls, they are just from another planet. I mean, yeah, the race mixing in Argentina surprises me visit after visit. For example, I've met third generation Argentinian-Bolivians who were just as sexy looking as your typical Argentinian girl (slim, somewhat tall, sweet face, bitchy yet elegant clothes). But anyway, the best thing with them is "la onda": the open way they talk, treat you, tease you, joke and give their heart away. Not even the hardest of douchebags could resist their charm.

this

I think you guys seem cooler than average, based on Sup Forums. You and the Chilefags both are in the higher tiers of Sup Forums in my book. Would visit/10

>he sympathizes with niggers
Nice one, Tyrone.

c'mon fetuccini he is complimenting you

No argentine deserves to be complimented.

t. chilean proxyfag

Well europe is now fucked. Congrats you are the last bastogne of european culture left.

>bastogne
It's a bastion, retard. What the actual fuck?

Does it fucking matter. who gives a shit. I am tired and give two shits how I am typing.

1. Leafistan
2. I doubt most Canadians can point out Argentinia on a map, and the only thing I know about Argentinians is the meme on this board that you're all niggers who think you're white.

is not a meme

Argentinian women are scum

Bolivians are not human, no matter how many layers of make up you put on them

Kys

Bastogne was the battle in WWII during which American Unitd were surrounded by German forces.
Maybe he means Argentina is surrounded?

son todos putos

Absolute unlikable cunts, im pretty sure almost no one on this continent likes you, at least no one from latin america does besides maybe urugayans or some shit.

But I like Argentina

too white, honestly. i'm not a libcuck, i don't think diversity is the greatest thing ever in every situation, but you're just too fucking white