/Europe/

European general.

Invited: Muslims, Africans, Refugees
Not invited: racists and intolerants

As Salamu Aleikum brothers. I've arrive back home in Al-Finlandi.

SAY IT LOUD

Why did you post a pic of my mom!?!?

Merkel looks so cute and serene in that pic

hezbollah

I want to fap to her leaked sex tape of her fucking some muslim refugees

french living abroad here (not a quebecuck) can i in?

Do you accept Allah as the only and true God?
Do you know how to drive a truck?

So was the terrorist chechen or was he paki?
In either case not a refugee

>Not invited: racists and intolerants
hi

no and no.

>9 people dead, 50 injured
>somehow significant in a country of 82 million people
Keep getting scared of teh tererists you retards

REFUGE HERE
PRAISE ALLAH FOR ALL THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS I GET IN FREE BENEFITS AND THE THOUSANDS OF WHITE GERMAN GIRLS BOUNCING ON MY COCK BEFORE I STAB THEM AND BLOW MYSELF UP IN'SHALLAH

This.
Inshalla brother, may Allah bring death upon those infidels, Europe will soon be ours

Allah will guide us lads
Only if we disregard our flags and only see each other as Europeans

t. alberto barbosa

FUCKING KEK So cucked he is fine with murder when this never used to happen. can't make this shit up

this, the terrorism craze is literally a cash grab by sensation driven media.
The actual damages are disproportionate to the attention they get.
It's like the serial killer craze and the school shooting craze. Isis is mostly claiming kills done by lone wolfs inspired by the prospect of TV fame.

INSHALLA.
Racist Europe needs to import more muslims, multiculturalism will make us stronger

>implying it was the first terrorist attack in Europe
>implying it was the last terrorist attack in Europe
How many of them happened this year?
>inb4 le more people die every year in car accidents/from lung cancer/some other mundane bullshit so these numbers are irrelevant!!
Except terrorist attacks are planned and intentional. They aren't accidents, and therefore they're not comparable at all.
Shit like this should never happen and shrugging it off like it's nothing is retarded and dangerous.

Fortunately, killings in Berlin, Zurich & Ankara today all seem to have been carried out by American and NATO backed moderates - no extremists involved, just rebels.

This. I don't give a shit about some rare terrorism, but I hate arabic muslims, because on avarage they are pieces of shit and don't work. They are like gypsises on steroids, but way more entitled and annoying.
Have fun with them western yurocucks.