Be girl

>be girl
>was bullied in school for being autistic by some bydlo sluts
>have shity eyesight, so have to wear lenses. got complex
>virgin in my 19, because afraid to talk to boys
>like to play vidiya and watch anime => no IRL girl friends, and too afraid to talk to guys
>like in 100k city in siberia, which is top-tier shithole
>no perspectives in future like, highest salaries after I finish shity "university" in my town something like 200 dollars per month
>at least I bealive I am not ugly, may be would be attractive, if I will finally take care of myself, but i don't have fucking money
>the only thing I can do is whoring, but too high standarts and too autistic to do this

Who said, girl is easy mode?

post pics.

also no one gets easy ride in russia

why don't you just sell yourself to a rich chinese businessman?

rUssia is COMMUNisT
Stalin!

you are just pedojew

>post pics.
Oh, how will my pics help with my problem? I think I look fine, just I need to take care of myself. It is cold here...
High moral standarts, I can't have my 1st sex wihtout life (which I never felt though)

Haven't seen pedojew for a while. May be he is dead or something. So this is probably real.

How about being my wife? I'm not rich but probably make more than you'd even dream of.

I should warn you though, I have a micropenis and severe gyno.

pROOF YOUR NOT STALIN!!!H

idk just post them. be a sport

Canada would take you. We might even recognize your shitty """degree""" as legitimate, allowing you to make some decent cash. You're already from fucking Siberia so it's not like the weather situation could get any worse.

Come on, we're curious. If you post a pic I'll try to help you.

Am I allowed to delete in soon?
Anyway, the only my photo I have in my smartphone.

you can always come to Canada we need slav qts

>can move to any where in the world and make $200 a night being a whore
>i-its not easy!

What is your degree going to be in?

Nothing is stopping to change y' know.
I mean, you can always relocate, taking care of yourself, majoring in an employable degree and going to another country...

People are given different cards at the start but you can always play the game and turn it around.

>I bealive I am not ugly, may be would be attractive
>19 year old attractive virgin
I'm sure you'll get lots of replies but I just want you to know that I saw through your bullshit story from the beginning Ivan.

saved

Tfw no qt slav by my side.

Anyway, get your degree and go to a big city, like Kazan or St Petersburg. Is it possible?

oh, are you going to stalk me now?

You should study a subject dominated by men, like engineering. Girls are so rare in most of my classes even the ugly/awkward ones get a lot of attention and could easily find a decent boyfriend.

my degree worse nothing,

awww. take more?

just fine a cool guy to meet and not live in russia with

>studying just to impress boys and increase the chance to get a boyfriend

No wonder you country is shit, Rafael.

Solid degree, solid hobbies and everything will come along with time

Pedojewski is here and he gonna troll many many newfags.

you dun' goof nigga

STOP THE PRESSES,
this is the russian pedojew that likes to roleplay as a girl with stolen pics from vk and instagram

>my degree worse nothing

I'm studying in a top-tier engineering college here, went to at least 20 interviews, but couldn't get an internship (yep, here internship is something you do while you study).

So I decided to work with what I got: English and gadgets.

I'm translating letters and selling random shit I buy in the center of São Paulo, and I'll let you know, I'm thinking about abandoning this fucking degree just to work as a regular proletarian.

Fuck this shitty country with this shitty economy.

Anyway, you should do the same. You can also sell your body, although I believe you wouldn't like to.

I have no fucking idea how am I supposed to meet a decent (I don't care about his look, he may be avverage, but at least 4+\10 and TALL (at least 180+) guy from 1st world if I don't even have money for tickets.

I'm not saying girls go into these fields to attract male attention, it just happens naturally because they're RARE.
When I first started uni around 12% of the undergrads in my major were women. Now it's something like 30%, which is still not a lot.

oй пeдoжид вepнyлcя

вce eщe нe coвepшил caмoyбийcтвo кaк пocoвeтoвaли, бpaтaн?

pls respond

>lip piercing
>thick-rimmed glasses

Are you a liberal?

Я нe пocтил yжe 1.5 мecяцa, нo yзнaть мeня лeгкo.

Hea, знaeшь, жизнь нaлaдилacь. Кypю гoдныe бoшки, игpaю в игopы, paбoтaю нa ceбя, дaжe тян ecть 6\10. Taк чтo вce нopм.

Caмoe cмeшнoe, чтo кaк тoлькo жизнь нaлaдилacь мнe нe хoчeтcя пocтить тyт.

Hюфaнь мнoгo, этo дa.

photo and timestamp retard

1. Walk around rich neighborhoods to spot houses with little security and expensive dogs.
2. Come back at night and steal such dogs.
3. Sell them online.
4. ?????????
5. Profit.

how does he do it every time?

>I'm studying in a top-tier engineering college here, went to at least 20 interviews, but couldn't get an internship (yep, here internship is something you do while you study).

Top-tier...
Real-talk: 2/3 of all students in Germany are working part-time for 15-20 hours/week beside fulltime studies (30 credits/semester). This "top-tier" means shit in the industry.
We have no troubles getting a job after that witht that kind of experience. And if you have to fake 1-2 references at the start to get your feet in the door, so be it.

One advice: learn programming additionally, finish your degree and go to London, Austria, Denmark or NL and work there for a while

>Dosia
hi pedojew

had a good hearty chuckle at this. these posts are why i still come here.

i'm 178 so i guess you can just go and fuck off with your elitst standards

>It is cold here...
That sounds like a desperate cry for a big strong American man to rescue you and cuddle with you by the fireplace watching Christmas movies drinking hot chocolate

I haven't posted for 1,5 month and I was hoping there would be less newfags in this board,
But no, thanks to br and uk autistis made me laugh again.

REMEMBER, THERE ARE NO GIRLS IN THIS BOARD. THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS PLACE. STOP.

See ya

t. PJ

i knew you weren't a girl i just have literally nothing else to do

but you are still 178 manlet.

do you want to come to Poland?

Not the guy you're replying to, but it was pretty much the same thing at my uni. I worked part time since my second year and graduated with a pretty good job in my field of expertise. Most of my friends did the same.

Dude I literally told you that I know what you're doing in this post

what is your wage?

>finish your degree and go to London, Austria, Denmark or NL and work there for a while
>for a while

Hehe, sure, for a while...

oh pedo jew,
you son of a bitch

>I haven't posted for 1,5 month and I was hoping there would be less newfags in this board

Sorry, I don't follow every single thread for months on end on this board like you probably do.

Pretending to be a girl online then laughing as you tell people you're not a girl isn't funny, it's just plain stupid and immature. Take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue.

Sure. Just to have this "foreign country"-experience in your CV. Helps a lot, trust me.
Eventually stay there if you have nothing to lose and miss and just start over in another country. ezpz

Are you really from Paraguay? Are you indian? How it feels to live there?

About $1500 USD.

feels comfy
except for mosquitoes

it is shit, I earn 2.3k per month. And it was 4.7k before 2014 russian crisis.

pls be my russian gf

marry a nice muslim, he will take care of u

It's more than enough. I live with the gf and we share most of our expenses. She makes more money than me, btw.

Fuck off freshcunt

>gf
Is she ugly?

Yeah, she's pretty ugly. She's rich and can cook, though, so I still win at life.

i'm not too fussed about my height. i don't have problems with girls really

tell me about yorself. Please. I just interested.

And about your sexual life. Where do you find gfs\girls to fuck?

t. newfag

THE PEDOJEW GOT YOU! HAHAHAAHHAHAA BTFO

muh attention plz

dating dating apps mostly nowadays. not much to tell quite normal

>age
>city\town\region
>what is your attractiveness
>how many girls did u bang

lmao

pls never leave us again, you are my favorite poster here

is it like this near your house too?
pretty comfy

where are you from? what state? tell about yourself.

Girl in western society is easy mode. Also mental illness is no excuse to not see people. Don't be an autist, it's more of a training thing. I wish I had an autist qt.

>work as a regular proletarian.
you are fucking insane. pull through my friend!!! you can do it.

i am a little girl looking for friends

I am from Richmond, Virginia. I am a college student and I have been a fan of your work for a long time.

>pedojew makes these threads often
>I get banned for a couple dubs threads
Fuck you hotpocket eating jew mods check these

no, to be honest i just picked the first funny photo i saw on google
i live on grassland, so there are only small forest patches. but yeah the trees are like that

Didn't know I have fans. Are you virgin?

>Are you virgin?
yes ;_;

>tfw no more qt shut gf

>virgin in my 19
This is a good thing