When did you realize that the only way to get ahead in this world is through crime?

When did you realize that the only way to get ahead in this world is through crime?

>the only way to get ahead in this world
You realize you're Canada, the literal definition of first world, right?
You don't have the right to complain you pussy.

And?

BORIS is making millions STEALING our MONEY. Meanwhile WE WAGEKEK like SLAVES to PAY for REFUGEES and GAY pride PARADES.

Where's the justice?

Believe it or not but even criminals have to work hard

Give me ONE reason not to engage in fraud

You're probably not smart enough to pull off anything more complicated than low-tier welfare fraud or faking a disability. If you want to live in a rent-controlled hole off of $500 a month, tops, with the risk that your lazy useless ass can be thrown in prison and raped by aboriginals and french bikers.

Just be a wage-cuck you sperg.

Give me one reason to not buy credit card information from Alphabay and buy shit on the expense of wagies.

YOU -LITERALLY- CANT

I'm waiting, wagie.

Wagie?

I bet you haven't ever actually committed a crime.
(and you shouldn't. don't be a cheating fuck)

Misery loves company, doesn't it ol' wagie?

It is a way to get ahead in the world, but the problem is you'll get fucked in the ass by the law some day, regardless how smart you think you are. I know that from personal experience.

Let me guess how it goes:
>Doesn't have a job: "Y-Y-YOU SHOULD BE A CRIMINAL IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GET AHEAD"
>has a job: "WAGIE WAGIE"
>student: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE MAN"

Wagie

What happened senpai

started out by selling weed at high school, had this elaborate scheme with my contacts that got to the point where it was like a movie, a package would be placed in a remote location and I'd pick it up, always the same weekday and time, just different locations, I got the locations by having them written inside my pizza box (my contacts owned a particular pizza place from where I had to order every time the day before the drop and pick). seems like a pretty foolproof scheme right? I wasn't stupid with the money either, didn't flash it around, didn't buy a bunch of stuff, mostly just hid it in various locations for future and then one day cops showed up behind my door and got arrested. nothing serious happened, I just got a hefty fine and some community service and probation, but the lesson I learned is that somewhere someone is still talking. years later i found out it was the son of my "boss" who ratted me in, because I happened to call him a spoiled shit (without knowing who he was, happened at a party; he wanted me to sell a large stash for low price). turned out that guy hated his father and got pissed at me so he left a tip for the cops, detailing a few things about our scheme and I got busted.

the scheme itself ran for about 5-6 years and I earned an approximate 45k of which about 40k the cops were able to locate and take it from me.

Drugs are retarded, you should've just carded

perhaps, but that made me money

yeah, called it
Wrong category tho
your proper response should be "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE MAN SPOILED COLLEGE STUDENT"

not crime. exploitation.
just look at refugees, exploiting the welfare systems. or a lot of university students, exploiting their friends to copy homework instead of doing it themselves, or everyone using nepotism to get jobs

That's only if you're just too stupid and incapable/untalented to do it otherwise, yes.

T. Wagie

Well if you know how to stole money from credit card than why don't you just fucking do it then, fucktard. Why the hell you need to post here to get approval from us?

Forget drugs, get into the organ harvesting business. Even illegally harvested organs wind up in medical schools.

you'll make 100,000 - 200,000 per person. The younger, the more money you'll make.