me on the right

RIP fatso

>seeing things in such black and white terms
Only a sith deals in absolutes...

*ignites lightsaber*

America on the left.
Mexico on the right.

(Canada taking the picture)

South Korea, the Philippines, and Okiwana are rightfully American.

every post i make i consider to be a great post

Brunette >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blonde

filipinos need to FUCK OFF out of my state

Did you know he had heart problems? Seriously for now on get him at least to keep an asprin on him. That stuff is a godsend for people with heart issues, it's credited to save lives or reduce the damage if it ends up being a bad one.

My Dad has heart problems too so he keeps a few asprin in a little case in his pocket or wallet. If it was stress induced something would have triggered it eventually. He just needs to look after his health and take precautions.

Excellent post.

It's literally Canada on the left tho

He's a former Canadian mayor holding a Tim Horton's coffee Baja...

Filipinos need to fuck off out of the Philippines. We should work out a deal with Russia and deport all of them to Siberia after we annex the Philippines.

Implying you aren't also a bunch of fat fucks.

test

right now I work at a grocery store making $9.50, soon to be $10 an hour. The job is grueling, with non-stop 10 hour shifts, no breaks, no benefits, no flexibility, and my position is dead-end.

I'm seriously considering switching to being a waiter/server. Do any of you guys serve? I live in a Florida resort town so I doubt finding a job would be too difficult. I have no experience as a server, but the grocery store job has given me experience with customer service.

How much do you guys make? I bring home roughly $260-280 a week

I'm mostly worried about carrying trays of food and dropping them

icles

what did they mean by this

duterte is going to make sillypenis a great nation though

Ok, let's fix it.

Canada on the left.
Mexico on the right.

(America taking the picture).

I'm dissapointed

Trump is unpredictable like a tarot reading?

>he said raising the unemployment is a good idea. i just told him that we're sending jobs from a high wage country to low wage countries and then cranking up wages here. that's basically it.
So are you for it or against it? I feel dumb for asking that but I'm tired

I have problems with how NAFTA has been implemented but I don't think that the government making me subsidize companies so that they'll keep their shit in America is the answer

Man, I had macdolans for the first time in months and have the hot butt bad. Maybe the hippies were right about it being poison.

It can't be a great nation as long as Flips live there.

The Economist is a fucking rag

what else is new?

You are being cucked by your own digestive tract

I made pizza for a year and only dropped one. You get the hang of moving food around pretty quick. Also, try to get a shitty office job or something so you at least get benefits.

>what did they mean by this
I don't have my Tarrot Cards anymore, or the booklet that explained what things fucking meant.

What's for supper, /cum/?

oh good you fixed it

This is civil war then. Incoming bourbon shots of revenge.

FUCK mexico!

>What you mean???
>Do you not like us ?????
Not if you're an inner city black. You're ruining the country after having everything handed to you by white America since the 70's

I forgot to mention that I'm about to start college, so I think an office job is a bit out of reach for me. Working towards it though

It's really upsetting that whites not accepting Islam is forcing Muslims to murder people.

I can't have anything there except coffee.

>So are you for it or against it?
i'm not for it. i don't think raising the minimum wage will solve anything. i think it'll just make the job market even more of a nightmare than it already is.
they've already raised the minimum wage in oregon and as soon as it happened the price for housing, property and shit like that went right up with it.

Brad Wall for PM subedition.

He's the most popular premier in the country, stood up to Trudeau on refugees and the carbon tax, and here is part of his new Christmas message:

>"At Christmas we celebrate the birth of a tiny baby, the light of the world. the Son of God who stepped down from heaven and came to walk among us to heal us, to love us, to live as we live.
>“And his message of love and peace has not changed in over two 2,000 years. It is still the message of Christmas today, joy to the world, the Lord has come.
>“This year, let’s continue to share joy and peace and spread love and goodwill to those around us. Together let shine our light and make a difference.
>“So for me and my wife Tammy in our family and I behalf of my colleagues in the government Saskatchewan, may the blessing of peace, the beauty of hope, the spirit of love and the comfort of faith be your gift this Christmas season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.”

ate some costco pizza earlier lad

If you make mistakes like that you won't be let into Canada.

>subedition

no

Pizza and salad

also thinking about getting a job i'd be worried about, pizza delivery. I feel like I wouldn't be able to exactly pinpoint certain houses, since more than twice I can distinctly recall driving to ROUGHLY the right area of someone's house/apartment, but not being able to go up to their door exactly. I feel like that would probably happen a lot which would get me fired pretty quickly so idk sounds dangerous 4 me ;-;

Taking your poop before other people leave the bathroom is like jacking off and cumming as the scene switches to the guys face

Why would he ever leave his Province?

They actually have pretty decent coffee these days

Yes

Ok, Ok, I'm sorry.

They replaced the serving counter with those touch screen self serve booths at my local McDonalds

Sskatchewan is boring (no offense to any Saskquatches ITT)

>tfw my premier has an approval rating of 21%
thanks to him, newfies pay 20 cents more per litre on gas than the rest of canada

Google maps makes it so much easier dude

My brother is looking over my shoulder
Can you explain to him what /cum/ is all about?
Thanks guys

Yeah, I actually like their plain black drip. It's perfect for road trips.

redpill me on mansplaining

women don't like being told what to do by men.

we just shitpost here and everytime filthy foreigners come like me!
also why the fuck do you need to explain /cum/ to your brother

is he running or sticking to his province?

mansplain the redpill to me

>tfw have gotten 3 quads and all of them have been on /cum/

I used google maps for the things I was talking about, which is exactly what I mean. I can get close enough (via google maps) to be like RIGHT THERE but not tactful/resourceful/too clumsy to get to the actual door

a buzzword that allows women to disregard any argument presented by a man without refuting any points

it's likely going to happen in Alberta too

while we're in a state of economic ruin. even the NDP isn't so happy.

You are like a little baby, watch this

>The poll of 1,124 Ontario residents found that just 14 per cent of respondents approve of the job that Wynne is doing as premier

cute anime girls doing cute things

that would be mansplaining honey x
not sure how to feel about wall

saskatchewanians can not be trusted

Anime and traps!

Pillsplain the redman to me

Doesn't look like he's running this time sadly

He's Shirou from the future.

we talk about international news, Russian/ Finnish memes, insult people in other languages, discuss suicide in multiple languages and tell turkish cockroaches to go die.

That's fucked but understandable considering how high unskilled wages are getting.

Anime?

There are America's natural borders desu

I don't see a picture of the moon and mars on there.

well yeah, whenever oil shits itself both newfoundland and alberta get rekt because we're just basically oil tycoons

Brad "Balls to the" Wall

>14%
that seems higher than I thought

why did people elect her again, all she does is ruin your electricity programs and force homosexual stuff into classes without talking to parents

Very accurate tbqh...

>all those Central American cunts.

>Poland
>not Slovenia
Explain this.

Redsplain why multiculturalism doesn't work to me

unfortunate

I think they said we're bleeding newfies and other province workers by the thousands. Where do newfies even go when this happens?

It needs more land 2bh

cbc.ca/news/world/truck-crash-berlin-christmas-market-1.3903677

hahaha

14% is the same percentage of the demographic that does over 50% of the murders in the US

Islam is a religion of mass murder.

>why did people elect her again

She never would have won if the Conservative guy, Tim Hudak, wasn't a completely wooden retard.

>non-stop 10 hour shifts, no breaks, no benefits

What the fuck? Is that even legal? I work in a NoFrills and I'm in a Union for fucks sake.

>mexico
>wanting to share land with limeys
>nipps
>island gooks

t. racist

we know about it

my Dad made some SJW comments when we were having refugees forced on us and I've been using this sort of stuff to rub it in his face

what's wrong with carbon tax?

racism is natural

Poland is part of the Greater Chicago Area.

>no kosovo