HAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca/index-en.php?CHIS_SZ=east
youtube.com/watch?v=ia2tRBZm6jU
youtube.com/watch?v=N-7EK1jglV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>highest point isn't over 6000 mts
lmao

Didn't know Brazil was so flat compared to the rest of South America.

>not over 6000m
:(

no andes

>tfw manlet mountains

get fucked mexicunts.

It doesn't matter how high a mountain is, it's how hard it is to climb it. Everest is a fucking joyride compared to K2 or even smaller mountains in the Andes or north america

why is belaruse so low

No need to compensate when you're already tall.

Meh, at least they are A E S T H E T I C.

Green and light green are sad sad low countries. Can't even go skiing and enjoy the mountains in the winter

>t self reported

HAHAHAHA Fucking Belize.

If high-altitude adaptations among East African highlanders have helped with their long distance running abilities, why aren't Tibetans or Andeans as skilled as them? Honest question from a curious Eritrean.

He's Dutch, he's probably in the 99th percentile on this board.

t. highest point in netherlands

cold. And tibetan mountains are not exactly easy to run around in.

WTF I Hate Mexico Now!!

Sorta surprised that Croatia has a low elevation when their people are among the tallest in Europe (at least tied with or taller than the Danish).

Pico da neblina is nice tho.

why, there's no correlation

but thats a good thing

mountains are useless and only cause problems
enjoy your earthquakes lmao

Because ours are snow covered so it's kinda hard to move around without dying
Though I think bolivians live in mountains with hot weather

>4000-6000 meters

Lanky bunch of hipsters standing by while your women are getting blacked is what you are.

>under 1000m
fucking pleb tier, ive lived most of my life at over 500m

But getting blacked is Americas thing, my short friend.

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY

flat is justice

It may not get cold in Ethiopia, but it can get unbearably hot. In fact the hottest recorded temperatures in the world were recorded in the Rift Valley.

Even running naked at that point can take a toll on the body. At least in the Himalayas or Andes, you can add extra layers of clothing to stay warm. And considering that the natives in South America and Tibet have farmland and pasture, there should be decent areas to run around. Pic related is one the first images I get when I google "tibet land".

but not flat is /comfy/

Earthquakes arent comfy

except eastern canada has never experienced an actually deadly earthquake since colonization began as far as i know

earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca/index-en.php?CHIS_SZ=east

Doesnt matter if theyre deadly. Ground shaking is NOT comfy.

is that Dawnstar??

I experienced a rare once in a lifetime earthquake, more of a mild ground shaking, where I live a couple of years back and it was a pretty neat feeling.

>Paraguay
Surprised 2bh

well newfoundland hasn't seen any real earthquake since 1929(which killed like 20 people lmao), anything under 4.0 can barely do any damage anyways

nah, roches head, newfoundland

>Australia

>get an entire continent all to ourselves
>its 90% desert

How
Half of their lands are in plains, some of it is marsh and the western parts are harsh steppes

Aconcagua is only 15km from us
We're gonna seize it

>size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it

Because those two groups don't engage in long distance athletics and have no interest in them.

that's actually true though unless you have a micropenis/mountain

Wtf, Brasil. Costa Rica and Panamá are less flat.

For some reason I've always imagined they had a piece of Andes, and since that's a country that's never studied here, well, I just didn't know

Most of the country is geologically speaking fairly old, which makes it that much lower in that regard. There's the Brazilian Plateau which comprises most of the country, but it's not really that high, highest point is in the Guyana Shield in the isolated northernmost provinces

youtube.com/watch?v=ia2tRBZm6jU

Yup. Once the ice melts, we're fucked. Not as fucked as Netherlands though.

Nah, the Andes marks the Chilean/Argentine border, Bolivia is cut by half by it.

meh, you do realize we've got higher mountains than every single country in Western Europe, don't you? Plus this guy has a point, we've got some legit world class climbing.

youtube.com/watch?v=N-7EK1jglV0

High altitude adaptations are a different thing, we've got some great runners amongst the Tarahumara in the Western Sierra Madre which isn't that high, you can't compare that to the endurance of Andeans and much less people in the Himalayas, not much point in high volume lung capacity on thin air os there? What they do have that counts is higher red cell levels and a different way of opimizing the use of O2, those highlanders will never be able to carry the weight of the packs on Everest that Sherpa do as a routine thing. It's apples to ornages.

It protects me from strong monsoon and store rainwater.

kek, what's a Dutchman doing on a mountain thread anyway?

And from hurricanes and tornadoes.

>implying we wont just keep making our dykes higher
L M A O
M
A
O

We havent had a flood in YEARS.

the real reason no one mentioned is that east africans have a lot of genetic diversity, while amerindians have very little.
amerindians, all of them, descend from a small group of siberian tribes adapted for artic climates that crossed the bering strait in the last ice age.
they still have that kind of body, even though many have lived in tropical jungles for thousands of years.
they couldnt get very different.

The absolute madman

>Germany, Belgium, France and UK have more floods than we do
Kek

Feels good being rulers of the sea.

well, we don't have too many marathon athletes but we've got a pretty high proportion of high mountain cyclists over here. They always excel at the tour de France, Giro d'Italia or La vuelta a España.

2016 has been a year of surprises, don't push your luck holandés

Last flood was in 1953. After that we made the sea our bitch.

Is it because they train in hot weather with high humidity? Colombia always produces high stamina cyclists, it's like they sniff co...oh wait

Didn't you guys make flevoland out of nothing?

So far we don't have any tornadoes because Phillipines will absorbed them. And monsoon strong winds will be slowed down by Indonesia. A literal comfy zone, you might say.

>australets

Yeah, it's a big flat piece of land full of farms now.

There's a theory that says we came from Australia

the mountainous region of the country isn't hot nor humid m8. Gotta check your facts first

And old mountaineers tradition is to take a rock from the top of the Aconcagua everytime a chilean climbs it so it gets shorter with time, and to carry a rock everytime you climb the Ojos del Salado to make it higher.

I'm not a traumatized map/data screencap poster. I just come here for the lulz and to get negros like you triggered.

top notch banter

Unrelated but why are Chileans more active at this hours ?

Really? That's amusing and sad at the same time
Just like everything in this country

In my case, it's because I like to go running late (because of the temp), so I drink a couple of beers and relax after taking a shower. What's your excuse choroy?

I fucked up my sleeping schedule so I'm awake till like 4am
Don't know about the rest but maybe they're all in holidays now

I kid you not. And it's just banter. All those little things lift the spirits at camp when you are tired as fuck and freezing your balls.

>Beer
>running
Is there even a point.
I guess the best banter is at this time besides I'm on vacations (uni) so a lot of free time.

if youre not a shade of red youre a noncountry

I run because it's fun. A couple beers won't mess with my cal intake.

yeah i get it, running after 8pm is confy af 15-20° is the correct temperature

As expected from a Chilean, but Ojos del Salado is in the border of Arg-Chile too

But we put the rocks on our side

>woof woof woof woof

prolly whiter than you desu and I, like most people in this country don't give a flying fuck bout race

>under 6000m
>countrylets

>prolly whiter than you desu and I, like most people in this country don't give a flying fuck bout race
Read your post bro. You got triggered because I called you "negro" in a friendly manner; not "nigger", only negro, as I'm sure you know we do among friends. Aren't you too thin skinned to be lurking in this place?

>having jungles, deserts, or tall mountains

sure signs of a nog-tier third world shit hole 2bh

t. Brit on holiday

You know that your life and standards are fucked up when you actually believe that going to AIDS central is in some way or another a """holiday""", and post about it in 4fuckingchan m8. Mend your ways Nigel.

> the power of chil*an people

Being butthurt and salty with our country it's an integral part of their national identity. Even chilean immigrans with decades of life parasiting us here have that mentality.

what do you expect of millennials

We literally don't think about you except when it comes to football

>Being butthurt and salty with our country it's an integral part of their national identity. Even chilean immigrans with decades of life parasiting us here have that mentality.

I don't like mountains anyway

yo fettuccine the ones calling us traitor and bringing up the Falklands all the time are you, have you seen a chilean mention the beagle conflict on banter ever ?

Well, we're not the ones making fantasy maps including half Chile as "lost" territoriy since the 50s..

Tranqui wacho quiere yous. Tanto tiempo y todavía no cachai que perra que ladra no muerde? Que pasó en el beagle? Se dieron vuelta cuando se dieron cuenta que si venian era guerra en serio. Googlea. Literalmente se cagaron a medio camino. No te gastes.

Todos los años, un par (solo un par) de regimientos se movilizan por el sur. Dos semanas de ejercicios. Con eso nos viene bastando para que tus gobernantes mafiosos se caguen de miedo y ni siquiera inviertan en armamento. A Macri ya lo fue a ver Frei en cuanto asumió para ponerlo en orden. Googlea.