Your cunt

>Your cunt
>What do you think of gay couples?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8P5oQdtqWHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Homosexuality should be punishable by death via burning at the stake.

they look gay

CUTE :3

cute af desu

cute!

Australia.
Ersatz.

killed.

cute :3

mental disorder that being forced to be approved

tfw scottish boyfriend

USA.....

I am fine with gay couples but I don't believe in gay marriage. No offense. If it makes me homophobia, so be it. But "gay marriage" is an oxymoron. Sorry.

Disgusting

Spot on

Tbh i don't really care about gays. I consider myself true neutral on the stance of them.
>guy sucking a dick
Whatever floats your boat
I don't care

Just don't be a faggot

I'm bi

Heterosexuality is animalism. Being gay for boys is the thinking man's sexuality. The greeks appreciated homosex more than any of you dirty sinful christians ever will.
Gay = pure
Straight = mental illness

Mexico
Gay men: Disgusting
Gay women: Perfection

>73% of all homosexuals have had sex with boys under the age of 19
>source: a biased study from 1979
lmao

>that flag
>the gay argentine chile anime erpers
it makes all sense now

plebs ruined everything

Flag
Don't mind them because they are invisible 90% of the time

Important question: does liking girls with dicks make me gay or bi?

CUTE!

Don't really care

i think people of the same sex should be allowed to decide to legally pay taxes together

I could not give less of a shit what two consenting adults do together, including getting married, which is why it pains me so when they have their obnoxious gay parades which make them seem like S&M puppy-fucking degenerates while also preventing me from getting to work as speedily as possible.

who the fuck thought prides were a good idea?

Cute, especially when the top teases the sub and calls him fag as term of endearment :3

The long term ones I know seem way happier than the one my straight friends are in. Honestly straight women just seem to love guilt tripping and being resentful torwards their partners.

1. Sweden
2. YES

Lesbians are hot.

Japon
Fucking don' care unless they start embarrassing things in public such as deep kiss, hug

tfw too gay to hate gays

yes, i agree, imagine if two men kissed each other in public as if they're in love, what would we possibly do?! i'd probably go back to reading my tentacle hentai and pretend i never saw them

/u/ is the cutest and most pure form of love.

cute

yuk GROSS -.-

No homo ofcourse

fine with it unless they're flaming faggots / fairies / homophobic

okay mate

Only cute lesbian grills are acceptable. Else, the creatures either will be force labor to be minesweeper or incinerated

Thinking of male or female bisexuality turns me on as hell, but I never experienced any sexual attraction towards men.

Flag.

Gays: they're really cute, especially when they hold hands in public.
Lesbians: cute if no bull dykes.

I really can't bring myself to care about lesbians, I saw so many attention whores in high school that I just see it as pathetic attention seeking now.

Something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=8P5oQdtqWHg

VICTORY

On point.
Every day I hope for a new HIV outbreak.

flag
i dont give a shit

Italy
I don't give a fuck

Aus
I don't give a fuck

As long as its 2 hot lezzos

Don't give a shit, the sooner everyone accepts them doing whatever on their own the sooner we can get rid of these pride parades. Those are the only homosexual-related thing that annoys me.

"Nice" if they are 2 normal to good looking women and decent people

"Meh" if they are other decent people

"Go away" if they are not decent people.

Gaaaay Man x Gaaaaay Man is guilty because it's dirty
feminine female x feminine female is justice because it's beautiful

bit gross desu

Wonderful!