Prostitutes

>girlfriends are demanding of gift and money and attention
>prostitute demand only money
>girlfriend complain that men go for prostitute

Well? How about in your country? In Korea 50% of men use prostitute.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3036381/Disturbing-images-15-year-old-girl-undergone-extensive-plastic-surgery-internet-hit-China-creepy-fans-claim-beautiful-look-at.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hookers don't love you m8

Neither does my girlfriend

Keep looking then

Guess what your girlfriend is then.

Hookers are for tourists.

Maybe in your country but here clean attractive prostitutes are for koreans only

Are british women good? All Korean women care about is "what is your job? how much you earn? what will your job be in 5 years?" They like men who work long hours and earn high money so they can spend money and not see man

>are British women good
Wouldn't know, I'm Irish
If they're anything like ours then yes a lot of them will care about money and status but there are still a few gems out there that just want a decent, loving man

>for koreans only
Ha, for any paying john. Even Japanese ones.

Good luck to find them without fluent korean and looking korean.

Why should I pay for them when I can have you women for free?

where do you get free plane ticket?

As if Korean women don't visit the Netherlands.

>Korean """woman""" who visits netherlands

haha I'm sorry if thats all you get

Korean whores must be top-tier

don't you have confort women to take care of your urges?

Loser. That's what you deserve.

My gf gives me twice as much gifts i give to her.

It's ILLEGAL to buy prostitutes in Norgay, but it's LEGAL to sell.

Glad I don't live in Korea then lol, white wannaby women.

Sweet

Keke. Same here in California iirc, that's why if you want to fuck a whore here, you drive for 2 hours and go fuck one in Nevada

>want korean bf
>know he will just cheat on you

Why do you assume she's korean

so many normies here

Reverse image search that in Google and tons of Korean shit comes up, Korean women who do this are just as bad as white girls who adopt nigger subculture.

it was a 15 year old Chinese girl
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3036381/Disturbing-images-15-year-old-girl-undergone-extensive-plastic-surgery-internet-hit-China-creepy-fans-claim-beautiful-look-at.html

I never met a man who hired a prostitute (or as you say """""use"""""" a prostitute). In this era, anyone can get casual sex easily. Its not the 1830s anymore.

idk, prostitution is legal in all of Aus but regulated in the most populous states/territories. No one talks about it, like, ever. Which is odd because even popular news outlets have no problem with discussing more intimate and "unseemly" things. So I'm not really sure how popular it is.

it's illegal here