Is there a correlation between lactose intolerance and non-whiteness?

Is there a correlation between lactose intolerance and non-whiteness?

Other urls found in this thread:

scielo.org.mx/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0036-36342011000200005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mexico
Hmmmm :thinking:

Oh boy

Yes you fukcing retard there is.

Clearly no since India is white and Mexico is not

Do Chileans believe they're white like Argies or they think of themselves as Peruvians?

Probably halfway. But Chileans are still whiter in average than Mexico.

La correlación es entre el consumo de leche y la tolerancia. En los países afueras de Europa, no es común beber leche.

Mexico is 100% northern European

We consider ourselves as criollos or mestizos

neither we hate being compared to anyone, Chile for all it's history until modern time was practically an island so we identify as Chileans

I cant believe how our states like Goias, Rio de Janeiro and such are at 10-20%

>MUH SOUTH

Blonde hair in Mexico is 21%

scielo.org.mx/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0036-36342011000200005

your map is wrong.

it probably means "non-black hair"

there's no way every fifth mexican is blonde. not even every 5th european is blonde, come on

It includes dark blond like this map does

Idk, but I can do GOMAD fine and I'm 100% Japanese

Look at me.

I'm white now.

Nah, some african, central asians, indians etc drinks lots of milk. I know some native reservations here that have cows and goats,make cheese for consume and sell. Don't know why some retards here thinks that you can measure "whiteness" whit that.

>tfw right in the epicenter of blondeness

2015 map

The chart is bullshit. Nearly everyone I know in Japan consumes some kinda dairy product daily, whether its Yakult delivered daily to the office, yogurt with fruit, or just one of the dozen yogurt drinks from a conbini.

Not to mention how popular wine and cheese is at any kind of home gathering.

Wouldn't milk consumption have a lot more to do with it's price and availability?
I doubt africans could be able to provide means of mass producing milk, keeping the cows healthy for long enough, and refrigerating that stuff long enough for it not to spoil. Doesn't mean they'd be lactose intolerant

>Acording some highly educated Sup Forums scientists, Mauritania, Gabon, Namibia, Botswana and some Latam countries are whiter than USA, Germany and Australia...

Your hair being blonde-ish for 10 seconds after your mother shits you out before it turns jet black doesn't mean you're blonde, nor does having a great grandfather who you never met that supposedly was some aryan nordic according to your brown parents.

Mexico and Scandinavia seem to be correct though, anyway milk consumption isn't a good basis to whiteness, lactose intolerance is, how much milk you drink or not don't changes it.

Mexico is literally less white than Nigeria.

How so?

It's unsafe, violent, high murder rates ect.
In white countries, the shitty parts are made shitty by immigrants, in Mexico, you have no one to blame but other Mexicans.

That's because Camel's milk is way better then cow's milk. It's just that the mass production of cow's milk, less demand, and the nature of camel's prevent it form being more common.

>Southern "Germany"

Nigerian in Sweden detected.

Indeed there is my White brother

Quit replying to this dumbass poster.

Mexico is brown and mostly proud, Im proof.

CHI

Best Germany desu

I was born in Mexico, dumbass. Im probably more Mexican than you are.

Quit sucking white dick trying to fit in, its cringy.

This Indio illegal thinks all of us are like him.
Fuck off "esse" hahaha

You shitpost in every thread related to Mexico.

Ill ask you like I always do, post a picture of yourself with a timestamp.
>this is where he stops replying

>posting yourself in a vietnamese website
no thanks

>hurr durr i could be tracked down

Fuck off you neckbeard, you're just as brown as me.

I'm a CHI and I'm no darkie

>Im a CHI

Why are you guys such cucks? Who fucking cares what your skin color is like, be proud you faggots. Quit kissing up to Whites.

But if you claim to be white, prove it. Otherwise shut the hell up.

What the fuck you care then if a Mexican is white? you should know already that OP's just shitposting, relax.

I know who he is, so I make sure he stops shitposting. Its not just him though, almost every Mexican and Mexican-American poster on this website is absolutely cucked, and its annoying. You guys make everyone look bad.

I think I know who you are. You are the chicano from Guanajuato. And let me tell you, this Mexican is not who you think he is.

>Ill ask you like I always do
You always ask this question to another Mexican, not this, and that other guy is not the "Mexico is white troll". That other guy is the most WE WUZ AZTECS of all the Mexican posters despite the fact that he claims he is white, I don't know why you get triggered by that, but not all Mexicans look the same. Not all look like you and the people in your little town in Guanajuato. This doesn't mean that Mexico is white, or anything, like OP is claiming (and he is literally just a troll). You need to chill.

And as far as OP goes:

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
.........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS AMERICAN SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH MEXICO/WHITENESS POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

I never met a lactose intolerant in my whole life.
Brazil isn't exactly the whitest country on earth so it's bullshit.

Mexico is white my dude.

Neither of those are me, but I know one of those guys you're talking about too. Forgot what thread it was, but it had this same guy posting the Mexico is White statistics and websites. I only care that this guy proves he is White, only way to stop him from shitposting.

I dont care about anyone else. My only problem with the majority of Mexican posters is how bad they make everyone look.

OP is not going to go away. He has been here for years, the best I can tell you is this: don't argue with him, it serves no purpose. That being said, if you want to waste your time, be my guest.

Nice try, Mexico is white guy.