Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJfBgLr1of8
youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
maryscullyreports.com/afghans-being-denied-asylum-by-european-union/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice

no it was berlin this time

Not Germany's fault. Nobody's fault.

Certain 1% of @ssholes trying to ruin Christmas for everyone else. I say forget them. Don't even let us get angry. Let it be like the movie the Grinch when he listens out at the town and instead of hearing crying, he hears songs of joy and praise at Christmas Dawn.

how many must die before action is taken

oh, snap!

This.
No one can resist pure christmas cheer!

AHHHHHHAHAHA

I am proud to be an American today

post has good emotion and intent behind it

I love Germany.

They haven't bent over to them. They haven't sacrificed their freedoms and democratic values for """security""".
They haven't reacted exactly in the way terrorists want them to react.

Unlike certain other countries.

Much love to you, Berlin.

this worries me because Germans never strike a happy medium, if they stop being extreme humanitarian multicultural leftists, they will become an extreme something else.

Are we going to the front page again?

>don't you get it, the terrorists WANT you to protect yourselves!

very good

kys reddit

>real life is becoming a meme and we're currently undergoing some post-absurdist paradigm shift by way of meta reality

kraut autism is quite worrying indeed.

oh fug

I think what he's arguing is that Terrorists want to terrorize, and that by being terrorized you let them win.
The same argument that was going around the US after 9/11 to argue against the increase in security that has arguably made people's lives worse.
Not saying I agree with it, but it does have some kernels of truth to it.

>>be german get squished
>hey, too far man!
>>be american get shot
>SHART IN THE MART

If our enemies kill us, we win.

Great germans are going to be chimping out soon enough and have to be put down again.

Damn son.

Ha

Until all the death toll of Juden paid

fuggg :DDD

I stopped feeling bad for Germany a long time ago. When your leaders literally pledge to make your own people a minority within the next 30 years and continue to bring in millions of unvetted migrants yet you STILL vote for them, you deserve what's coming for you. It's a terrible thing to say, but fuck it. Germany is gonna fuck up europe for a third time within almost the same century and the German people are also to blame for this stupidity.

Serious question: how can we prevent terrorist attacks with trucks? At least explosives are easier to track down

You will get mocked for this but it is an elite truth bomb.

>wahh wahh some mean Achmed blew himself up so we'll stop living like we used to and surrender ourselves to a police state
>th-th-that'll show em!!!

Reminder this is what Sup Forums actually believes.

Please go back to pol

>dude just le automate them xD

Would only make it easier for terrorists to strike

holy shit

Dont think it is possible. They weight 40T and can roll over 10 people within a second. How would someone stop this?

By removing all the terrorists

Post 9/11 American's did lose quite a few civil liberties, but it was inevitable with the internet that we would lose our privacy one way or the other. Whether it was the government or private enterprise that was responsible, it didn't matter. Hyperbole aside, we're not living in a police state.

If you're talking about more recent developments, this idea that terrorists "Won" because security has been ramped up is moronic. ISIS does want an all out war between itself and the west, but they don't simply want more riot police in Paris/Berlin etc. That's just a natural reaction to security already being poor, and will end up saving lives. The French authorities have already foiled numerous terror attacks the past year, due to their state of emergency they've extended after the Paris attacks.

This bullshit idea that Al Qaeda somehow "won" by our governments now spending millions more on security just isn't true. It's a prudent reaction. They only thing these groups seem to want is WW3, and it's not going to happen, largely because another 9/11 scale event is prevented by the millions spent every year on foiling terror plots. .

IF THOSE 12 PEOPLE HAD GUNS THEY COULD HAVE SHOT THE DRIVER

Serious answer: Seems we pretty much can't, building tank barricades everywhere isn't really viable. The kawaii truck is the ultimate weapon.

excellent post

>Reminder this is what Sup Forums actually believes.
They're called Sup Forumstards for a reason.

What did he say that is wrong

>t. leb and Sudanese diaspora from Melbourne

I don't want a police state. I just want Mudslimes and Apefricans barred from entering Europe and Canada. This way Australia wouldn't produce garbage like the video below

youtube.com/watch?v=nJfBgLr1of8

Will we see terrorist attacks with VBIED's?

Nothing, that German is probably one of the mudkin

>Europe and Canada
*and other European colonies

>tfw you have lived to see occasional terrorist attacks become the new normal in Western nations

What did he say was right billybob junior?

Stop posting like a fucking teenager and piss off back to Sup Forums.

What he said was right though, the German leaders are doing a huge disservice to their own people.

If you can't see that you are probably an outsider, most likely a Turk

You should piss off back to Apefrica/Lebanon, inbred monkey. I've been posting here sine the board was created.

Sup Forums was anti-immigration before Sup Forums was even a sperm in moot's e-testicles, you should go back to plebbit

Good god, I guess we're only a few years away from "well, maybe you shouldn't go out and get plastered in a miniskirt if you want to avoid being raped"

Lol sorry three posts and literally 100% bullshit, denial and no arguments. Please go to pol

>women are advised not to go out alone at night
The fact that this common sense safety advice had to be given out to women in Europe really shows you the kind of unaware behavior they carry on at all times.

Seriously what the hell happened to safety norms and shit being taught by parents?

Good posts

Please go to Turkey

>nobody in Europe seems to have an issue with the fact that they are expecting tons of terrorists attacks during christmas and that one has already happened and some muh allah turkbaby just killed a russian
>still 6 days to christmas

How do we save Europe?

you fucking racist could you delete this please x

>Previously live in an atmosphere where you were free to go out alone at night unmolested
>Something changes

If only there was some way to curtail the sudden explosion of rape incidents in europe.

We let the Finns take over

why do people keep posting this school shooter dude?
did he have some int related manifesto like elliot and r9k?

I LOVE AMERICA!!!!!!!!

He's a known anti-semite and leader of the alt-right

He's a hired gun for ISIS.

I don't have an issue with it because it doesn't affect me :^)
>inb4 unless you're truck driver

Truck drivers here are not allowed to have weapons on them for insurance purposes but I'm sure most probably carry guns or at least a knife

why are terrorist always aim at Germany?
whats a purpose?

I think not allowing truck drivers to enter Germany for insurance purposes is a much better idea.

It was a pakistani. They're not intelligent people.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

You have to pay reparations for your Polish death camps

shut it down, the goyim know!

clearly Trump was right about the war on Christmas

Die Schuld Deutschlands, wenn sie "ASYLBEWERBER" ins Land holen.

because also Germany is bad, they are receiving muslim refugees and immigrant.
i don't think all of muslim is bad.
but at least they has some terrorist yet.

>i don't think all of muslim is bad.
More than 30% of them are bad.

The terrorists are winning by panicking us to the point where dumbfucks like Trump and Le Pen get elected and Brexit happens. Europe is cannibalizing itself with the whole refugee issue.

The reason why we never won the war on terror is because we never committed ourselves and the resources in the right way. The best way to get the local populace to turn against AQ and ISIS is establishing strategic relationships with the locals and acting as a mediator between sectarian sides, not just drop bombs on Mosul and consider it a job done.

If we want to eliminate the terrorism threat, severely restrict immigration from war zones and work with local Muslim leaders to engage those that live in shitty ghettos like those in France and Belgium, to get them on our side. Either that or deport all Muslims en masse, which is never a realistic goal.

>dumbfucks like Trump and Le Pen get elected and Brexit happens.

t. Salty lefty

>severely restrict immigration from war zones

The majority of the illegal migrants to Europe over the last few years were not from war zones. The truck driver was pakistani/afghani. They're typically denied asylum now.

>work with local Muslim leaders to engage those that live in shitty ghettos like those in France and Belgium, to get them on our side.

Why? What does the average ethnic Frenchman owe to these people?

>t. someone too intelligent to get baited by mouthbreathing populists

FTFY

boi

>Pakistan
>Afghanistan
>not war zones
>leaf education

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENSHOT REDDIT-SAMA

That's a bullshit argument. Especially for Brexit. There were a lot of legitimate reasons to leave the EU, don't write it off as being muh immigrants

sick as fug dude

What intelligence is there in
>working with loca Muslim leaders to engage blablabla

This is just blather spewed by someone with too much estrogen.

They're being denied asylum, ignoramus.

maryscullyreports.com/afghans-being-denied-asylum-by-european-union/

>More than 30% of them are bad.
wow, really? if its true, they are too bad people.
but Europeans (and any USA) destroyed muslim society and living place.
therefore many muslim has hatred at Europeans.

> Either that or deport all Muslims en masse, which is never a realistic goal.
Of course not, but genocide has worked quite well in the past.

>>Pakistan
Pakistan isn't you dumb fuck
its just very poor, and occasionally a bomb goes off near a church.