Is this what palestinian girls looks like?

Is this what palestinian girls looks like?

Can someone explain me, why some churka girls like Kardashians, Selena Gomes and Gigi Hadid are so famous in USA? Arn't they subhuman?

What the hell is going on in Los Angeles? Don't say me, that even russian Jew males can be popular there...

fuck off pedojew

kim k is armenian

selena gomes is CHI

gigi hadid is half arab half white

america is a multi-ethnic cunt, whats your point?

She is half-Palestinian, half-Dutch.

>half arab

>whiter than most Southern Europeans
>Arab

My point is - is it true, that even russian kikes can be popular in Los Angeles? In russia evenryone bully me for being jew

Unlike what autists like you on Sup Forums believe, anybody good-looking and/or talented can be a celebrity.

Hollywood literally worships Jew cock, where have you been? Come to America while you still can

nobody in america likes jews except urban liberals

more than half of all american jews live in california and new york

people are extra nice to Jews here
You should come visit ;-)

WHY WAS I BORN IN THE PLACE FULL OF THESE? WHY?
WHY WASN'T I BORN IN LOS ANGELES AND BE POPULAR AMONG THOSE STUPID LIBERAL GOIYM?WHYYYYYY?

pedojew no one would like you here either

I live around tons of Ashkenazim and you'd be the weirdo that only had family go to his bar mitzvah

I am not weirdo IRL, dude. IRL I am pretty good guy. I even have an ugly gf.

There are light-skinned Arabs. They exist.

Fuck off, I live in SoCal and there's enough kikes here already.

Fucking rats spreading their progressive bullshit

then why are you on here so much obsessing about america

nah the arabs are brownskinned the people in the middle east that are lightskinned with light eyes and hair are the true natives of the region and have very little admixture with the arab invaders

>nah the arabs are brownskinned the people in the middle east that are lightskinned with light eyes and hair are the true natives of the region and have very little admixture with the arab invaders
Top kek

Tell me about jewish girls from Socal.

Are they easy to fuck? DO they have sex with niggers and spics?

look at the rif and kabylia

Fuck if I know dude, I'm a beta kissless virgin.

They are whores bro but only for other Jews so if you're Jewish you can fuck easy

Socal is the most money/aesthetics-based place in the world, the armenian girls are top-tier, the spic girls are top-tier, the jewish girls are top-tier, the pali girls are top-tier, but it's all so insanely empty

Don't think about it

Riffans look like regular shitskins and kabylians live in the mountains so no shit they would be lighter

I jelly so much. I want to live in Los angeles metropolital area.
How it feels to live there?
Are girls there attractive?

>this meme again
Yeah, no. More like there are different genotypes among different Arabs. I'm Yemeni and my cousins all have blue and green eyes with light complexions.
It's far from unheard of.
Also Byzantines were the invaders, not the Arabs.

They have the most attractive girls in the world but people only care about money in Los Angeles

>genotype
I meant phenotype

the last three words are unnecessary

Yes girls are attractive, but everyone is super shallow and materialistic.

If you aren't popular, and rich you're nothing. The girls want nothing to do with you.

so, how the fuck do you have sex there?
So, if you are average generic dude you cant get laid or what?

I'm sorta memeing, obviously it's not extreme. But overall it shifts towards this direction.

Also I don't have sex, I'm a beta kv.