Would you rather:

Would you rather:

A) live in Russia with $500,000 USD permanently

B) live in any Western country of your choosing but with $0 and no education at all

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/27849497/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>would you live in A and have money
>or live in B and be a hobo
what a fucking stupid thread

>Have money
>Get killed by gopniks over a cigarette

>Have no money
>Live in land of opportunity where you don't have to fear criminal gangs or criminal government destroying your life

A, of course. Russia is almost first world anyway.

>Russia is almost first world anyway.

WEW

World leader in suicide, alcoholism, hard drug abuse, corruption, and child prostitution.
>First world

I'd probably choose Brazil over Russia. At least Brazil has beautiful nature.

I'm already b so I choose a

>have money
>leave
Pathetic thread.

A. You can invest that money. Buy a building, a business, etc.

I want 500 k $ nao

People pay insane amounts for Green cards. $500k or more definitely isn't out of range of normality for US citizenship.

>$500,000 USD permanently
Is it that I'll always have at least 500k or that I'll need to stay permanently in Russia?

sorry lol typo

Permanently living in Russia, $500k would not be permanent. I guess that made my thread retarded

A because I could find some nice quiet part of russia and live out my days in peace and comfort.

>nice quiet part of russia

I have bad news for you.

>Live in land of opportunity where you don't have to fear criminal gangs
land of opportunity made me think about how wrong that second part is.
But then I got that it was a subtle bant.
good job Can.

Gimme at least $300k and lock me in Russia permanently.

>suicide,
>alcoholism,
>hard drug abuse,
>corruption

Proofs?

>child prostitution

Brazil beats Russia in this sector.

B, of course, is that even a question?
Only an absolutely clueless person who doesn't know what a shithole Russia is would pick the A.

It's true user.

There's a reason people pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to become US citizens, and the smartest and most talented minds from all over the world come to live in the US.

>choose B)
>be a hobo in a first world country
>die due to starvation or sickness
>or
>get beaten to death by degenerates
>get burnt by degenerates
>die a horrible death either way.

Fuck you. Is Russia all that bad? I doubt it.

>>be a hobo in a first world country
>>die due to starvation or sickness

Lots of options in a 1st world country tho.

You have:
a) Charities, churches etc to feed homeless
b) Option to go to school free, or join military
c) other shit

Ah, yes, was expecting this. None of these organizations go after hobos, the hobos go after them. And if
>no education at all
Means you are literally retarded and most likely oblivious to these options.

Russia is literally 4th world, m8, even the shittest African countries are better than Russia.

Yeah but I mean you have those 1st world options which most of the world doesn't.

That totally sweetens up the deal

99th world country.
fixed.

>c) other shit

Like getting a job?

Jesus, then things must be pretty bad there.
You do, but given this scenario, I don't think I would pick option B).
If I'm going to live a shitty life, then I'd prefer to live it with decent food and a home.
Plus, plenty of things to do with that money.

I suppose you've never lived in any African country

+15 rubels, putinbot.

Keep shit yourself, you pathetic and (((progressive))) cunt

>If I'm going to live a shitty life, then I'd prefer to live it with decent food and a home.
>Plus, plenty of things to do with that money.

But you're sacrificing a lot of potential earnings, to live with some money in a subpar country.

Being a "”""hobo"""" in switzerland/norway.>>>>>>> russia

You do understand that when you get over a certain threshold with your personal money, Russia is magically the first world country, right? If not, you know literally nothing about this country and only listen to liberaha memers who live in some shithole village.

I don't think 500k is that threshold. is it?

>potential earnings
>living a life of a usual euro clerk surrounded by PC faggots
OR
>living in Moscow (top-tier city even in Euro measures)
>having enough money (7kk rubles) to buy a good apartments
>even after that you have enough money to live a good NEETs life for 50 years or so

It's even less, don't compare your country to our country. 500k bucks is a very good start-up for anything you might like, and no "gopniks" or "evil KGB" or "mafia government" will take it away if you mind your business and don't try to earn multiple millions with some criminal actions. Hell, even 100k would be enough for a person who knows exactly what to do with money or even less.

So why do all of you run botnets and carding forums and steal westerner money?

Who the fuck is those "all of you"? And also, where is my magical 500k?

>Who the fuck is those "all of you"?

You know what I'm talking about Boris. Cut the shit.

Definitely Russia. Will buy this mansion and a Tesla.

wut? What botnets?

Oh well. I made my point anyway, should be enough for you to understand, next time pick some African country so it would be a little bit of a harder choice.

Stop committing bank fraud, Ivanovich Borisov.

I'd rather live in Russia.
Qt Russian women make my dick STIFF

Have leafs surpassed aussies in special shirposting olympics?

Lol it's a typical attitude toward money of pidorashka.
You do understand how much taxes and bills you'd have to pay for this mansion?

>pidorashka

Explain this meme to me.

No because if it was a olympics some russian would get force fed with steroids, until he/she is a genderfluid hulk, and probably win thanks to cheating.

I will have enough after these purchases to start a business lel. Go back to /po/rasha

>fagrussia
Very funny meme from russian reddit aka dvach.

B)

> $0 and no education at all
That's already me. I have $70 in my bank account, been unemployed for 9 months and never finished High School.

I would go with Russia, invest in a good education, become a physicist, work for the government, buy a nice home in Moscow or Petersburg, and I'd be Russian Fraiser by my 30s.

So I always have $500k no matter what? Even if I spend it? or I will have that much to live off of for the rest of my life?
If it's the later then I'm in a shittier position than before no matter what.

Probably Russia either way though.

what did he mean by this?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/27849497/

You can buy some enterprises with such money here.

>That's already me. I have $70 in my bank account, been unemployed for 9 months and never finished High School.

What the fuck is wrong with you dude?

You don't even work. Why the HELL don't you just finish highschool? You have all the time in the world. You can literally finish it and get a fulltime job within a few months.

This is a collective image of airheaded patriot citizens of Russia, usually with commie way of thinking and who have no idea how to deal with money and think only about exterior luxury so other people will see he's not a pleb (but we know the truth)
What business, pidorashka? Selling shit from Alibaba?

You really need to learn English better.
A offers living in Russia, but you also have 500 000$ USD permanently- effectively granting you infinite money with a cap on single-instance spending.

I may be a pedant, but you are an idiot.

He means what he wrote basically.

>sellong shit from Alibaba
Importing stuff is actually the only kind of business liberals managed here lel. The first thing coming to my mind would be construction company.

Lol i love this meme.

Sorry faggot I didn't clarify, kind of hard to denote that you'd only start with $500k, it could be misconstrued unless I went out of my way to explain

The funny thing is originally pidorashka means russian liberal, you know "a faggy russian" but liverals reforced that in their favor lel.

>You start with $500k
>Live in Russia permanently with $500k

Neither were very difficult.
Now off yourself with your shitty "what a difficult choice lmao."

1st. I buy an airline ticket and leave this shithole. As a result I'm with 499 399 in Canada.

>Importing stuff is actually the only kind of business liberals managed here lel
No it's just what I usually see. People like you do it and think that they are WALL STREET WOLVES BITCHES lol
I'd love to look at your "constraction company" lol but good thing that people like you will never build anything.

t. Pidorashka that has escaped from his containment zone

I think we've found a second Bill Gates here, lads. Sadly russian liberals are only lable of bubbling about their miserable lifes.

>I'd love to look at your "constraction company"

vk com nsremont

Also what the fuck why is that page blocked in canada

I never claimed that I'm "rich" or do have some business, where did you get it? I just make fun of you and your stupidity.

*able

ofc you are not, people like you never are lel.

Yeah yeah I wish you a good life in your hypothetical mansion and luck with your hypothetical construction company lmao

How sweet, thank you darling.