Are you arrested when you touch food like this?

Are you arrested when you touch food like this?
He was arrested in Japan because of this behave.

youtube.com/watch?v=lQ1s4pdzJhc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oden
lawson.co.jp/recommend/original/oden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe not arrested but he would get an ass kicking.

they were right

Looks like a Japanese version of a retarded American

why he do that ?

why do japanese convenience stores have some kind of frying appliance with bits of food floating around in them next to the counter

It's not frying, more like soup with fish cake thing in

tastes good you should eat it, in korea also

It's oden, a dish that's popular in the winter. You start with a broth and add whichever ingredients you like to it to make your soup, so it's kind of customizable. The things you can pick from often include boiled eggs, tofu, daikon radish, and surimi (the fish product that imitation crab is made of).

That's gross.
He'd probably get yelled at and pushed around where I live.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oden
It's cheap and good.
lawson.co.jp/recommend/original/oden/

>TFW NOT ASIAN

>in korea also
Not really into dog.

I'm not actually Asian, but East Asian cuisine, particularly Japanese, is my specialty when I'm in the kitchen, so I know a thing or two. :-)

>tfw no cook gf/friend

im tired of eating easily preparable food only

he is tampering with food, and being unsanitary with that food,

it is also food that seems to be used by everyone in that line

so really, it's not appropriate, he is ruining it for everyone

When I was in school, my apartment a block from campus was the de facto place to hold study sessions, because I didn't have roommates and I'd pour tea and food down people's throats until it came out their ears.

Why don't you learn to cook? Making oden isn't hard. You can even buy a concentrated broth base from an Asian market and add hot water to it, and then all you need to do is boil the stuff in it and eat it.

You can make the broth from scratch too, of course, but even many Japanese people use the pre-prepared stuff when they don't have the time, because it's easier and still tastes good.

goddam weeb

i just want to make any food.

My parents never buy ingredients so I only eat frozen food or simple things like chicken or meat and omelettes.

The only food I have eaten in the last 1.5 months has been chocolate, whey protein, oats, milk and eggs.

If you offer to cook dinner, they may be willing to take you to somewhere you can get the ingredients.
Nah. I've only ever watched one anime and there's no J-pop in my music. Pretty sure I don't count.

>If you offer to cook dinner, they may be willing to take you to somewhere you can get the ingredients.

They never cook dinner. They refuse to buy food that I want.

Everytime I bring it up they tell me to stop being a parasite. I think I'm going to get kicked out soon.

Well, there goes that.
On the bright side, if you get kicked out, at least you'll have more of a say in what you eat.

You're right famalang

Ifeel like i could be good at cooking, I just need the right environment.

I don't think you would be arrested but the register employee would definitely kick you out

not arrested but he would get death threats on hos facebook and be called an asshole.

Why would you do that?

Matsumoto has lost it, man

That primitive is worth thousands of deaths

Man, people here piss on food and the worst they get were being fired

you'd get bashed

t. zainichi posted a crime by his own kind

He would get beaten up by the clerk and the clerk would then get 10 years in prison while a muslim child rapist gets 2 months with parole at most.

No we don't stupid Jap.