youtube.com/watch?v=Ec3CTlovSK8

AUSTRALIA

YES
E
S

WTF i love Australia now

>baggage claim

iktf brother...

They **neeeded** migrants to repopulate Australia after the Emu wars.

only 4%?

That's not even 1 in 20.

t. selective high school with majority asians, going into uni course with majority asians

>by ancestry
that's a big difference to immigrating or being an expat lad

it's just a funpost :/

Chinks only live in big cities, and in clusters. That's why it seems like they are everywhere.

t. chink

>Pic taken at the airport

Yeah, nah, just a bunch of tourists. Some retards will fall for it though.

Patriotic Chinese girls? Nice. No Turkish girls in Germany would ever pose like that for a photo with a German flag.

chinks come from china to study overseas.

chinky chicks go troppo if you say they aren't australian

That's because there's so many fucking chink students around nowadays it's hard to say who was born here or not.

Me on the left, or am I the one second from the right.
hmm

KILL ALL WHITEYS

lmeo

haha funny emu
oh wait leaf
i disregard

Could be worse, they could be holding a chinese flag or something.

notice how the asians look a little deformed, that is a sign of being born and raised in the third-world

this works for most races, compare chinese people born in china with chinese people born in australia, arabs born in the middle east with arabs born in australia. The ones born in their respective third world countries look a little deformed

Yep, pretty much

>Catch a train to Sydney with my brother
>Stop off at Central station for a bit and get something to eat before moving on to our next stop for the evening
>Decide to play a quick game of spot the Aussie while we're sitting there
>Thousands of people walk past in a ten minute window and maybe about a dozen or so are white
>Sydney poofters will defend this

>can't buy cat meat anywhere

I don't approve of it; I just don't care, either.

I do that in Melbourne (Box Hill). Legit no reason to ever be there but
>play spot the white person
>20 minutes go by
>friend spots one
>she walks closer
>its a westernised asian girl blonde hair blue contacts/nose job
>we leave

THEY'RE ALL INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS- CENTRAL IS WHITE REEEEEEE

And desu those whites may have been international students too so it's unlikely you saw ANY aussies that day top kek.

>Go to a concert at the Gaelic Club in Surrey Hills
>A few hundred people there
>Every white person in Sydney

>Immigrants come in
>Tip the political scale to allow in more immigrants
Why is this allowed?

>Decide to play a quick game of spot the Aussie while we're sitting there
>Thousands of people walk past in a ten minute window and maybe about a dozen or so are white
>only whites can be Australian
Laughing at you t b h

>Play a game of spot the Aussie in South Gold Coast
>Everyone is white

WE. AUSTRALIA. NAO

I was kidding around but my families been here for decades.

Much longer than most other immigrants here- white or non-white. I ain't leaving or considering myself chink if that's what you want.

Not me :^)

>Not familiar with non-whites calling whites Aussies.

saw an asian today in my small town

she walked up our tiny shopping strip taking selfies literally every two seconds
>photo of subway
>photo of closed down shop
>photo of strangers car

I just don't get it man

Nice

>Go to the beach
>See Jap tourists between the flags
>They're in ankle-deep shorebreak, flailing and squeeling like Godzilla is about to come lurching out of the Pacific Ocean
>Mate and I see this then proceed to piss ourselves laughing
>Haaaaaaah fucken Japs!

You guys eat Vietnamese breadroll in the morning? Eat it every morning on my commute and pho when I'm scat.

>Rich Indog college students

I'll take chinks over abos any day. I've spent my entire life in towns with high concentrations of blacks and I dream of escaping somewhere where I can walk the streets in peace.

I have met 3 Aussies in my life. 2 of them were big white lads who were drunk for the whole week I stayed in the same place with them and one was an Asian chick.

So in my perspective Australia is still 2/3 white

Australians are openly racist
Went to Australia on vacation(I'm Korean btw) and you wouldn't believe how often I was told to "go back home"
Then they'd hear my American accent and be like "Oh, you're just a tourist"

classic

>Australians are openly racist
This will never change, and rightly so. With Indonesia knocking on our doorstep and China slowly taking over, we can be forgiven for being a little suspicious of asians.

i think you're bullshitting though. Aussies don't say "go back home" unless they're full-on, at a right-wing rally wearing a "muslim hunter" shirt type of people. They're just casually racist but not in a serious, "my quickly thrown views that I dont really care about are resolute and completely true" kind of way. If you got down to a serious convo on the matter most would be very understanding and tolerant. Though getting to a serious convo on the matter might be quite the challenge.