Death to russia, russiaboos and all their allies!

Death to russia, russiaboos and all their allies!

The day of the rope for commies can't come sooner.

Other urls found in this thread:

pamelageller.com/2016/12/berlin-truck-stolen-polish-truck-driver-kidnapped-killed-berlin-isis-attack-christmas-market.html/
tvp.info/28282947/mowil-ze-wokol-niego-sa-sami-muzulmanie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poles are essentially Russians

Australians are essentially canadians.

Good death desu

the original is cool on its own, too

Someone please shop anime in those picture frames on the wall.

agreed, it's looks fucking amazing, in a weird way

Why is poland siding with muslim

must be a turk living in poland

Are there turks in Poland?

Chciałbys cebulaku.

Wypierdalaj z Polski jebany zdrajco.

No, shop Bailey into them

yes, they set up kebab shops and play in local football teams

t. polish tatar

Because the muslims are far away so who fucking cares.

I support conflicts vs our enemies that are far away.

don't offend polish tatars, they are good boys

He looks like Mr.Bean from that angle.

polish truck driver was killed by a muslim terrorist literally yesterday, and yet you still support terrorists

you need to go back mahomet

the reason why this is cool is it's self-provoked

>muslims are far away

Like the one that just kidnapped a Polish truck driver, blasted his brains out, then slammed his truck into a bunch of Christmas shoppers?

I don't support Isis :^) I support our enemies opening fronts with our other enemies far, far away.

Also this guy was probably anti-ISIS as fuck.

baka gaijin
Are you a Swedish tourist?

pamelageller.com/2016/12/berlin-truck-stolen-polish-truck-driver-kidnapped-killed-berlin-isis-attack-christmas-market.html/

>My source tells me that the jihadis who plowed into a Christmas market today in Berlin stole the truck from a Polish driver who was making a delivery to a Muslim neighborhood. The Polish truck driver told his wife he “did not feel safe” in that neighborhood. His wife has not been heard back from him since 3 pm.

He was German. And Germans are to blame because they should have taken care of him.

check em

What?

tvp.info/28282947/mowil-ze-wokol-niego-sa-sami-muzulmanie

>:^) I support our enemies opening fronts with our other enemies

Ya know, USA did that once.

It resulted in two towers collapsing and almost three thousand dead.

>Russia
>Commie
EU education.

If you mean German as in Pakistani free loader, sure.

Yeah but one front is not 20 different ones in every part of the world where oil is.

cheap as if its a shitty clip from some generic hollywood movie. very cliched.

>Also this guy was probably anti-ISIS as fuck.
#notallmuslims
#illridewithyou

>polish praising a muslim terrorist
not surprised, pedophilia is allowed in Poland

He was ther because of Germans. He was German responsibility and thus the death of the Polish truck driver is to be blamed on Germans as well.

Inshalla

I think that might be one of the first times in my life I was called a muslim lover.

top fucking kek

At least they don't rape live skinned baby seals.

I guess when a Pole goes drunk driving in Germany and rekts a couple of kids, it's also Germany's fault.

Hey, or when Germany and Russia gangbanged your country. Yeah, that was your country's fault for letting that occur.

Well it's americlapistans fault as well, if it wasn't for your stupid fucking warmongering than Syria might have been left alone.

Allahu akbar, brother.

One front resulted in irreplaceable damage. That's not the point. Don't support shitters that will shit you up too. Just because the rabid dog bit your neighbor doesn't mean it won't try and bite you too.

Also Muslims get BTFOed anytime they go up against any armed force that aren't Arabs, Persians, or Indians.

We can screen for Muslims like the Jews do, not so much with Russians. So yeah, Allahu Akbar and all that.

Ok, fair enough. Then it's Poland's fault also. They took part in the Iraqi war. Therefore to part in the middle east, therefore taking part in shitting up the middle east.

Yes.

I mean we did, it's our fault as well but it all could have been prevented if someone didn't shout "wilkommen".

Does Ukraine have a problem with muslims or is it just Russians who got that problem.

In honesty, Russians handle glass like bricks, if you get my vibe.

>Does Ukraine have a problem with muslims
Lel. We have Muslims fighting for us in the east
Ukraine has a problem with Jews from time to time and that's it.

>Jew problem of noticeable concern

Please do tell.

Once a year Hasidim Jews come to Uman to visit a grave of some Giga Jew on the Jewish new year. There's a lot of them and most don't know Russian of Ukrainian so they cause shit. One time our police had to beat some sense into them

fucking stupid westerner brats who don't how much of a shithole russia really is pretend it's a white manly place fucking retards

>Lel. We have Muslims fighting for us in the east
hm?

Anyone know where to find the attacker getting killed? Everything is just the ambassadar....

Chechens mate. They have their own battalion iirc, maybe not anymore

i heard Chechens are meme tier muslims tho. Like just in name.

also as somebody who has little knowledge of russian history, why are they even betraying their country to fight for yours?

>pamelageller

Apparently those who stand by Russia are betraying their country. In the second Chechen war Russia conquered "the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria" and those who now fight for Russia are considered Kremlin lapdogs by those who want the Republic back. Besides, our UNA-UNSO helped Chechens in the first war so it's only fair if they help us.

okay. have you ever met one?

Met a couple in the uni. Seemed decent but their Russian in bad and the concept of honor is inflated beyond belief. Like, one dude almost got expelled for punching a guy from a local student-police squad for some bullshit.

Dickride the mudshits slme more Gzegreorz.

were they religious? i mean like punch you in the face for insulting islam religious not stuff drinking and having sex which most moslems do.
> a local student-police squad
wtf. sounds like power abuse waiting to happen.

Buttmad shill, don't shit your pants because you might stain putins face that you got on them.

Russia is muslim, too.
t. Russian muslim

I haven't tried insulting Islam per se, but when we were talking about their country, Islam and stuff they seemed very defensive about it. I think you'd probably get punched for insulting anything Chechen related.
>sounds like power abuse waiting to happen
Yeah, they are faggots. I bet that dude deserved it.

Holy fuck you are an assblasted slavshit. Let's hope you get spitroasted by German and Russian cock at the same time.

Bitch all you want putin fanboy because that's all you can do powerless amerishart, kek.

>putinbots
>in poland

I guess westerners can afford to be mouthbreathing retards but why would poles repeat unfunny russia stronk memes

obviously b8 but chechen/dagestani assume?

Fucking gayropeans

AMEN

the big problem in any country is stupid nazi. ok they are even isn't the problem because all you can do is whinning and bithing on the internet

>implications

Again, you're a fucking idiot for sucking the dick of Muslims. Let them continue ruining your continent. Are you aware that Turkey has funded ISIS?

No one is sucking muslim dick you delusional faglord, you don't have to be pro-muslim to dislike the russian state(I don't dislike the populus).

>tukey suppo isil
Top fucking kek, so do your parents from their taxes as they did with fucking bin laden.

>Are you aware that Turkey has funded ISIS?
are you aware that all the shit in the middle east is because of the usa intervening for muuuuuh democracy and destroying establish government ? just for once try to not behave like a fat trisomic

>Fucken tyrant instead of president
>90 % of russian population dream about USSR2.0 and new Stalin and Gulag

Definetly not commie.

They are? Well, shit, we can accept them. As if their Emu warlords can deal with our Canadian geese overlords. Except the abbo's, they don't come. We've already got our own injuns.

>Fucken tyrant instead of president

And fucken tyrant prevents such dreams to come true, because he faps on non-commie Russian Empire. Get lost, liberashit

This true? I thought Russkie's hated the USSR.

>Also Muslims get BTFOed anytime they go up against any armed force that aren't Arabs, Persians, or Indians.
They wrecked Eastern Europe for centuries tho.

>he faps on non-commie Russian Empire
so fuck him and you

t.nikita

wat

Yeah back when it was all about raw manpower and pointy things.

They hate the Party and bureaucrats, but not a country. After SU collapse we get same bureaucrats in greater numbers and lost huge chunks of clay and economic ties.

Iranitself could take on most countries (individually)in the South America's/Asia/Europe t b h.

And btw, ignoring Arabia/Persia which is majority Muslim nowadays, when has India ever lost a war to Pakistan? Or their other Muslim neighbors?

Balkans mainly.

Is is true that most Russkie's don't care about being comfy and would prefer to be as they are now if they were a superpower instead of being rich but weak?

Balkans aren't Eastern Europe. They are Balkans.

There's no real consensus as to the precise area it begins partly because of the geopolitical, geographical, cultural, and socioeconomic history behind it but it's mainly considered a part of E. Europe nowadays.

No it's not.

It's considered EE only by some uneducated autists from mostly far away lands.

They're southeastern Europe

Seems like to me you need to better the education systems in your school. What direction is it in Europe if it isn't East?

Listen here, if I wanted to hear opinions of chinks about my continent I'd go to the nearest sour chicken making place and start a random conversation. You shamed yourself with basic lack of knowledge in your previous post so don't pretend to be anything else than a bogan.
Sure. SE but not EE. Difference is fucking huge, from history to culture.

Southeast?

>flag
what a surprise

>You shamed yourself with basic lack of knowledge in your previous post
Fuck off cunt. It's common knowledge here that the Balkans are in Eastern Europe so don't get fucking pretentious with me.

>chinks about my continent I'd go to the nearest sour chicken making place and start a random conversation.
Didn't even know there were chinks in Poland desu.

k

Has there ever been a more cinématic death?

>It's common knowledge here that the Balkans are in Eastern Europe
>Strayan education

the Pics i've seen make it look like a movie, Dat unintentional cinematography.

People are still argiung about which countries are eastern European and wich aren't? Literally who the fuck cares

you happy?

More than happy.

there is a guy in this world who get bored of fucking her and i am thinkingin here like whats gonna happen after russia invade the shit out of us..

>germand defending russroaches
everytime