In this thread we are thankful for Merkel

in this thread we are thankful for Merkel

danke, Merkel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ws-C9an-HM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I certainly am. And it's only the beginning, Europe. Wheels of karma are in motion.

Danke Merkel, dass du uns umbringen willst.

>Paki's driving skill

Danke Merkel

>Scania on the truck
the swedes were behind this

Did you really have to google Scania to find out where it's from? What about Volvo, Kia, Volkswagen?

desu I thought it was Italian. the other ones you mentioned are car manuifactors, so they're better known by the average joe

Personally I associate Volvo more with their Trucks/machinery, guess it's not the same abroad though.

We do have Volvo Trucks here but German and Japanese models are more common

Gayropeans got what they wanted

>polish truck

At least equally we should blame the Americans and the Brits for kicking the hornet's nest into little pieces, now they're all flocking into Europe.
Mutti """"only"""" let them in.

How do we fix all this shit?

+15 rubles to that kremlinbot

Fuck off, liberashka

Will Germans do something about it, or are they going to pretend that nothing happened and everything is okay?

They won't do a thing, maybe protest against right wing parties some more.

The second option

I'm sure they'll be outraged to a point of action. Just like with the Cologne rapes.

We embrace biorealism and slaughter all non whites (and also all lifeforms that aren't useful to us)

go back to watch propaganda! 2/3 of the russian budget shouldn't be wasted

Yeah because Scania is such a well known brand outside of circles that murder prostitutes.

Пpивeт paccиянcтвyющим

Личнo я знaю, кaкиe eвpoпeйцы пидopacы, и кaк oни иcкpeннe paдyютcя любoй нaшeй нeyдaчe. He пoнимaю, paди чeгo либepaхи жoпы pвyт.

Was that was he was training all that time...?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ws-C9an-HM4

what he was*

Tы хyй, a твoя мaть шлюхa

If karma existed, Russia would not.

scania buses are good thanks

Tы - либepaхa, a этo звyчит кyдa хyжe

Oh, karma exists. Now prepare your anus, Europe.

Well it really is
In Europe at least

breh...
it's one of the biggest truck producers in the world

well said

do what exactly? the cuntfugees are already swarming the EU. also the worst immigrants are romanians

Every time a Muslim commits an act of terrorism, you see all these dumbasses post on how violent Islam is.

Where are you dumbasses when a Christian goes on a shooting spree?

How come you can't blame Christianity for failing to control the morals of people that go on killing sprees? Do you think that "Oh, that's OK, they didn't do it in the NAME of Christianity, so Christianity is a perfectly fine religion! All of our followers just happen to be violent due to other reasons!" LOL.

Try not to be the douche-bro that thinks when one Muslim guy goes on a killing spree, that ALL Muslims go on killing spree.

You DO know that Muslims has a lower rate of crime around the world than Christians do, right? The least violent country in the world is Japan, a non-Christian country. The 2nd least violent country in the world is Indonesia, a very large Muslim country.

If violence was a problem with Islam, then, with 1.5 billion Muslims around the world, you would all be dead.

Decide now if you believe the Islam religion is dangerous, because if it is, you will have to treat as such, and Muslims will be forced to react to how you treat them.

Do you want Muslims to be forced to react to your view of them as followers of a violent religion?

HAHA. With 1.5 billion muslims all over the world, you dumbass Christians are FUCKED if you think Muslims are violent.

Face it, these terrorism incidents happen BECAUSE you treat these refugees like shit, by not integrating them into your society.

When was the last time you actually invited a Muslim to hang out with you?

If Western Europe accepts millions and millions of muslims where do you think they'll head when they're large enough in number and finished with western europeans?

thanks to her, I found that Germany is essentially evil whenever.

I'm sorry to dissapoint you but I can see through this post, this bait would probably work on Sup Forums though.

>The 2nd least violent country in the world is Indonesia

I call severe bullshit.

what a surprise

>If violence was a problem with Islam, then, with 1.5 billion Muslims around the world, you would all be dead.

xaxaxaxaxa people died

Yes they did.

Now, what are you going to do about it?

does anyone have the euro truck simulator ones that were made after the Nice attacks

option 3, pretend that the migrant are actually victimized heroes

beeb beep motherfuckers

Why are finns part of the butthurt belt? I mean, we have nothing to be butthurt about. We didn't become a soviet puppet and enjoyed economical growth while Warsaw pacters were getting famined by Papa Stalin, russians included.

Danke Merkel

No clue but never forget what happens when the germans chimp out.

>You DO know that Muslims has a lower rate of crime around the world than Christians do
yes
>in the name of their religion
no

Eastern Europe?

my sides

they will have to be even more tolerant to muslims to avoid any stigmatisation

>Butthurt chezhch camwhore and his devastated anus
jej

Daily reminder that the real terrorist hasn't been caught yet.
So let's not jump to conclusions and assume it had to be a muslim. I find it much more likely that the terrorist was a German hating Polack

Why? Poles are nice people.

it wouldnt be the first time

Wasn't it confirmed to be a paki?

Probably ban AFD from politics for "provoking" Muslims

Or maybe it could be a white nationalist American and member of the alt-right.

nope, they got the wrong guy
the real terrorist is still out there

I would be very surprised if it wasn't a muslim

Honestly, why is Germany destroying itself with this rapefugee policy? Is it really just Holocaust guilt?

>europe
>doing anything
kek'd

what would you expect us to do?
Shoot women and children when they try to cross the border?
Let them sink in mediterrane sea?

Put them on a bus and send them home, and others will stop coming.

dont fucking let your chancellor personally invite them for starters you fucking utter cunt

How can a roach post when it is ever so slightly bigger than a mere key?

what if we don't know where their home country is?
what if their homecountry doesn't want them back?
what if their home country is a warzone and sending them there would be a violation of geneva convention?

citation needed

Then send them to Greece.

latest news is the guy they cough may not be the driver

>Let them sink in mediterrane sea?
not even Sup Forums but I don't get when did Europe all of a sudden start feeling responsible for the livelihood of THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD

if I cut off my hand, then break into your house, and impose that you should take care of me for the rest of your life, while you can barely make ends meet for your family of 4, would you srsly do that?

alright alright

so basically, everybody in EU fights for himself?
Doesn't sound like solidarity to me.

Its in the geneva convention, friend.
And luckily Europe doesn't really have the problem that it cant make its ends meet

I've no idea what the geneva convention says so I'll shut up and go do some reading

stay safe user

You assholes are destroying Europe AGAIN.

>pretend that nothing happened
Statistically speaking nothing happened. 12 dead that's what lightning strike does in two years.
Traffic related deaths in germany: ~3000/year
I'm honestly far more concerned about old fucks who are unable to drive a car endangering me on my way to work. Their bodycount is several orders of magnitude higher than terrorists'.

thats a rather mature answer

we are destroying Europe by having solidarity with Greece and Italy?

>12 dead
>48 injured
>terrorist on the loose

But lightning guy!

Du bist super cuckmann.

>"Look, you're much more likely to die of these other things, so what's the problem with adding the occasional terrorist attack to that list?"

>says the country that has a shooting every week

Even on Sup Forums germans are cucked as fuck

Are you a Muslim German by chance?

b-but I did state that I was not Sup Forums desu

I love my friends from that part of the world, they are in just as much danger as everyone else because of those maniacs. I just wish yuroop would be more strict on these things and prevent these maniacs from getting in, that's all

I freaked out like shit yesterday when I found out because I have some very close people in Berlin

and yea, the news about the origin of the driver are so politically charged at the moment that it's pointless to say too much about the incident

and what do you think would have happend if at the beginning of the refugee crisis, Germany would have refused to let in refugees and let their boats sink?
Would everybody say "wow, thank you Germany, for saving Europe?"
Or would people say "WTF? How can Germany be so heartless? They are becoming Nazis again"?

I think, the second option is more likely

no

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU PIECE OF SHIT

that shit wouldn't happen if your retarded fucking leaders wouldn't say WELCOME, IMMIGRANTS! JUST COME HERE LMAO!

more than a year ago:

>“I believe we can surely deal with something in the order of half a million for several years,” vice-chancellor, Sigmar Gabriel, has said

Germany = cancer

well, we'll never know
but on average people go with the latter, of course

Germany always gets shit no matter what it decides desu

but yea, that's pretty much what happened a few years back on the topic of gypsies
the countries that said "fuck no" got so much shit in the media for being racist etc
Germany would get 10x that, so you're right

easy to say in hindsight. But if Germany had refused to let in the refugees, the very same countries that blame us now would be calling us nazis instead

>Mfw my uncle lives in Berlin

>let's not try to solve the problems that actually kill large numbers of our people. let's instead focus on some obscure statistically irrelevant shit.
So according to you we shouldn't build safer streets but an alien invasion defence force instead - just in case - because less likely events deserve more attention?

I never heard of it and i work with truckers. Volvo its much more well known

are you scared?

I work at SCANIA truck factory in Södertälje, ASK ME ANYTHING

Daily reminder that we warned them in their Deutsch generals about him, but they did not listen.

oh fuck off