I was arrested in France with combat knife and air-soft pistol in my backpack, got court things to do in January...

I was arrested in France with combat knife and air-soft pistol in my backpack, got court things to do in January, how fucked am I?

They took my photos, DNA, fingerprints, I spent night in the police station jail.

Why I had them in the backpack? - because I forgot to check whats inside before I took backpack for 2 days trip to Mulhouse.

Can any frog tell me what they going to do to me now : |

How it would end for me in Germany or Czech Republic .... I been traveling through those countries...

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/07/25/new-zealand-olympian-was-kidnapped-in-rio-by-men-in-police-uniforms.html
newshub.co.nz/home/sport/2016/07/nz-couple-escape-rio-after-multiple-police-run-ins.html
agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/en/geral/noticia/2016-08/brazilian-army-expel-military-men-arrested-drug-trafficking
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>combat knife and air-soft pistol in my backpack

People really need this in modern Europe? Wow

The polish truck driver from last evening truck rampage in Germany was shoot in his cabin...

You need way more than combat knife and air-pistol for self-defence in west Europe... that's for sure.

>he'll survive a terrorist attack with a puny knife!

>guns have magical force fields that repel bullets and can save you if someone start shooting unexpectedly
>knifes don't

/k/ plz

>How it would end for me in ... Czech Republic
uhh, nothing would happen because this is a free country and we aren't freedom hating commies.

>Europe
>Freedom
my sides

He was stabbed not shoot.
Just listened to the oficial statement of the Police.

>They took my photos, DNA, fingerprints, I spent night in the police station jail.
Because of a knife and a toy gun? Jesus!
The only thing the Brazilian police would take from me is my money and my time.

It's just the eastern europeans that can't assimilate into the west, they believe our countries are just as shitty as theirs so they have to carry weapons "for protection".

What usually ends up happening though is some slav gets shitfaced and starts a fight with a weapon.

>Brazilian police would take from me is my money and my time

So you are probably a nigger and look like a favela bandit. I never had any problems with the police.

They will just make go through a process of toleration.
I would say black dick in the ass 4 days a week for at least month.

why did you go to that shithole anyways?

Because the Brazilian police is a bastion of honesty and decency. Literally the only virgin in the whorehouse called government.

foxnews.com/world/2016/07/25/new-zealand-olympian-was-kidnapped-in-rio-by-men-in-police-uniforms.html
newshub.co.nz/home/sport/2016/07/nz-couple-escape-rio-after-multiple-police-run-ins.html
agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/en/geral/noticia/2016-08/brazilian-army-expel-military-men-arrested-drug-trafficking

Also...shit on those frogs

jsut dont go to their court

>be Swede
>get murdered as often as a Pole

You'll get islamAIDS when Ali and Mohamed take turns on your ass in an overcrowded cell

wtf is wrong with Wallonia

girlfriend : r

they will put fee on me, and % rising each month.... years later I visit france and they will tell me to pay 40 000€

Nothing will happen, you'll receive a 'rappel a la loi' which is basically a little slap and your wrist asking you not to do it again

*on your wrist

the french police are utterly ridiculous. instead of fighting islam they get paranoid on shit like this, jailing Sup Forums posters

They probably go buy drugs like you.

as the incident in Germany today has shown, Poles can't be trusted

sandnig stole the truck

that's what the polacks want you to think
in reality, it was a coward attack on german people, like the attack on radio station Gleiwitz

Wife of the guy says the police told her he was stabbed and shot.

Yes I'm with you German bro, it was cowardly attack.

But keep things separated. Then you'll know who to shoot in the face.

Guy was 187 cm tall, 120 kg

He was beaten, cut with knife, and shoot at end ( one bullet hole ), then he was pushed into truck cabin... so obviusly the guy who hajicked the truck was not alone...

> Then you'll know who to shoot in the face.
>implying the scatcuck in question owns any firearms
Also,
>reported to bolice for inciting hatred
Say goodbye to your firearms license, cuck.

its a joke, friend

Try me, hinttari.

It´s not me coming for your guns, Pekka. You don´t have the balls to violently resist government thugs on a mission to disarm you. Once a cucked communist, forever a cucked communist.

Go to reddit and ask /r/legaladvice if you're serious

Whats exactely did you do? Surely its not enough to sue someone because of a knife and a toygun

Weak, faggot.

Just don't visit France again : problem solved
I wouldn't bother paying anything if I were you

Stabbed by bullets, duh.

don't go desu, go home and never come back, and let your grilfriend join you

this place is doomed