How many people have to die before lefties stop blaming white people and start saying that Islam is the fucking problem...

How many people have to die before lefties stop blaming white people and start saying that Islam is the fucking problem how many fucking "refugees" do we have to fucking accept because that is innocent 9 lives gone that never should have been taken because retards opened the floodgates to europe if I see another girl say not all muslims, say it's only a few extremists or somehow blame whites for another terrorist I'm going to get on the next plane to sydney and clean out the lebanese ghettos myself.

>only the far left exists besides the far rights
>muh false choices

It sure isn't us conservatives welcoming muslims with open arms.

>9 lives

If you're on about Berlin it's a dozen now and 50 injured.
You're absolutely right though. The far leftists will never get it, no matter how many die, but hopefully the majority will start creating some common sense immigration reform and realise that the west is very much at war with Islam and need to act accordingly.

blame globalists

They're so delusional how many attacks have we had just in the last 2 years in the name of Islam but still they spout not all muslims, pray for germany and blame whites I don't know how these people will ever wake up the worst thing is they think they're intellectual for supporting refugees.

>and clean out the lebanese ghettos myself.
Come at me white boi.

>europeans
>people

Cronulla riots best day of my life cunt

Not even another 9/11 can wake them up. Some of this progressive even got raped but they still keep saying #notallmuslim. You can blame meme and society for that. They fear alienation more than death.

no i think what's worse is people thinking that everyone who doesn't take their opinions directly from the main stream right wing press is an idiot who doesn't know whats going on :)

>clean out the lebanese ghettos myself
Lebs in Australia are predominantly Chritsian, m80.

Their """logic""" is such that more deadly attacks on the west from the religion of peace is just eveidence of Muslim communities being marginalised and fighting against western oppression. Most of the time I don't mind lefty delusions but this is one mistake that's having very serious consequences across the west.

The Russian ambassador to Turkey was also assassinated by a Muslim terrorist yesterday.

Christian*

#notallmuslims

Over a hundred bodies were created in one year via terrorism by the "refugees", people who would otherwise be alive had Muslims not been let in. It's not gonna stop

why whites cant take balanced position of politics or ideology stuff?

you all the time go extreme one from another and get ruined. very stupid people.

Not even a nuke would have that effect.

Oh look; Britain's standing up for Islamic terrorists... Again.

But I want to move to Europe

>Unknown
>You risk everything in a brazen attack because of what you believe in and years later nobody even remembers why you did it

So fucking what? Does it change the fact that they're SHIT. Fucking retarded cunt. A ghetto is a ghetto, Christian or non-Christian.

Why anglos are the most butthurt when a western european state is attacked? Not even western european themselves are butthurt as much, and even if the attack happened in an anglo state, it wouldn't have the same amount of butthurt response from them?

Well you're banging on about how Islam is a cancer and then you're talking about attacking a predominantly Christian community. It's just really inconsistent and makes you look like an idiot. Almost like you're misrepresenting the anti-Islamic movement to discredit it.

I'm not the fucking OP m8. I agree with him but what I said is also true.

>radical Islam attacks in countries that are primarily Muslim is an argument against Muslims
really stimulates my computing centers

Yeah I know they're a blight on Australia; but Islam was the original theme and most of them aren't even Muslim. So no, you're the dumb cunt here; not me.

You don't have right to say that when your neighbour itself has the biggest population of muslim in this world

blame arabs, blame them for those problem in yurop

we even don't want accept rohingyans easily like yurop even thought both of us muslim

"No man is an island,
Entire of itself.
Each is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thine own
Or of thine friend's were.
Each man's death diminishes me,
For I am involved in mankind.
Therefore, send not to know
For whom the bell tolls,
It tolls for thee."

t. John Donne (poet)

Also, you're full of shit. There are rapidly increasing sentiments of nationalism and cultural protectionism in France and Germany.

>. Almost like you're misrepresenting the anti-Islamic movement to discredit it.
you faggots have an absurd yet hilarious self importance sentiment

t. butthurt anglo

>blame Arabs

Pakistan is Asian and is every bit as big a problem as MENA. The Berlin terrorist was a Paki asylum seeker

but think of how many thousand refugees would have died if we didnt let them in our countries

That would depend on your definition of terrorism.

the vast majority of the developed world dislikes muslims mate
your entire value system is completely fucked, it's like you're stuck in the dark ages (ironic considering your date system)

Yes, I am definitely butthurt about deadly attacks on a Christmas market in Berlin

theres not two sides to this debate m'love :) it's just cringy watching people spouting very popular and shallow opinions as if they're the chosen ones who've discovered something previously unheard of

>How many people have to die before lefties stop blaming
them in the first place.

What are you even on about Abdul?

Even when relating to Islamic terrorism, and the terrorist is white, they will always say it's mental illness. It sickens me when white people pretend they are victims of disctimniation by the public just because of some bullshit lena dunham or other lowlifes from tumblr say.

>Islam is the fucking problem

so blame refugees then
blame the region of the source problem

yurop never learn from anything
they never learn form us
when south vietnamese lost at vietnam war, most of their people flee to us to took refuge in our country as transit country

what we did the, we let them reside but not in our mainland, just in a small island of our country

the result, nothing problem, no one get raped, get clashed , or shit
why because it's such a different culture from us, we know that they wil make a clash and shit if something different culture get sudden meet each other

the yurop? no they slid em up because "muh progressive tolerance"

The thing is the chink is right. We need to stop Saudi's funding Wahhabism in piss poor countries as well as the Turks for their own shady shit.

Cutting off branches or roots etc etc

Wtf I love Israel now.

But we are not an Island Nation desu.

Also you can't compare Vietnamese to some animals that never evolved into human beans.

>How many people have to die
All of them, since leftists would never admit that

Even Muslims dislike muslims m8
and also the date system is not used outside of Saudi arabia and for religious events. I am not trying to downplay the events, what that faggot did is horrible in every way, and the religion of Islam plays a major role in the process of brainwashing such idiot. However, as a person who despises Islam, I cannot but notice the similarities between the mass hatred generated by wrong religious teachings and some of the reactions towards such events. Islam is a problem, and there are many terrorists who use its outdated teachings as a base for their beliefs. With that being said, it is kinda hypocrite when a white christian dies of terrorism, it's then something worth getting angry for, while dozens of egyptian christians got bombed the fuck out inside of their church a week ago, and not the same outcry, it is almost like if it has nothing to do with Christianity but with skin color.

We don't care about chistianity here.
Also most of those upset people are leftist being afraid to be proven wrong with their degenerate lifestyle.

Since those people only cae about themselves in the first place it's more a reaction shows that they are afraid of being killed themselves.

You can kill as many people in Egypt as you want to. Our leftists aren't there what means they won't have those fear for their own life and therefore don't give a shit about it.

interesting point mahmod, thanks
I brought up Christianity because it was mentioned a few times in this thread

misoginy terror attack XD

Ikr. If Aaron Driver was just a few shades darker (even if he's the most radical Islamic terrorist and planned on killing shitton of people), nobody would ever be defending him like this If you're white, it's always down to mental illness. It's always poor him had a rough childhood. It's always met with sympathy. No matter what ideology you adher to.
It's such bullshit they claim they're the most discrimnated against.

The western world is mostly white, when white people die, it's usually westerners who die, and we feel closer to them than we feel to other people because of shared cultural heritage and history.

I don't give a fuck if some Muslim kills 10 people in Pakistan, they're not my people, they're not in the periphery of being my people.

And by extension I don't blame some random Pakistani guy to care if a Swedish bus flips over and ten people die, it's irrelevant to him, just like his fate is to me.

You all expect white people to care as much about shit that happens in other countries, but you never look at yourselves and see that you do the same fucking thing.

I promise, if a 100 people die in Iran, Iranians will care about it a lot more than if a 100 Swedish people died, and there is literally nothing wrong with that.

>misogyny terror attack
>somebody got shut down on tumblr

there was loads of outcry in the west about the egyptian thing, just (thankfully) it's not normal here, because we have functioning societies based on liberal values. If there was a major attack on eid perpetrated by christians then muslims everywhere would be pissed

well said.

this mentality is used by terrorist apologists from ME countries lads
step it up

Muslims stick out like a sore thumb in western countries, and statistically you are way more violent than the native populations, you are also the only group (except for the gypsies and niggers) that has failed to integrate into our societies.

So, when you, an IMPORTED problem, do something stupid in our countries, of course it's going to cause more of an outrage than if a native does something.

Every country has murderers, that doesn't mean you should import murderers from other countries.

What are you on about? If we cared about every single murder equally human beings wouldn't be able to function. I don't give a shit if some guy in a Swedish ghetto gets killed, he's not a part of my culture, his geographical location (against my will) has just moved closer to my location. He is still as foreign and different to me as he would have been back in Pakistan or wherever his form.

And every week, there are new murders in the Swedish ghettos, and no one gives a shit - we care more about how inconvenient these people (muslims) have made it to live in certain areas.

Imported crime is the worst kind of crime, and that is why they're trying to lower the requirements for deportation.

And yet you demand the whole Muslim to care enough about the little causalities you have now and then compared to huge numbers of causalities caused by western interventions in the countries of their "people"

>i don't care about 9/11 because the people who died (except the ones that did it) are not part of my group
this is you

Muslim people made an active decision move to our countries, when they cause trouble here it affects everyone. Of course they should be checked and made to expose the most rancid parts of their populations.

Western intervention has nothing to do with me, Sweden didn't cause trouble in the middle east, yet you are causing trouble here. On the plus side, every time a Muslim refuses to refute murders made in his name, his religion looks even more idiotic and more people see it for what it is.

If Swedes were moving to whatever shitty county you're from and started trouble even though they received the worlds most generous welfare , you'd definitely have reason to demand an apology from the Swedish community.

Your muslims are not my people anymore, they are swedish for all I care

I cared a lot about 9/11. I see Americans as being a part of my group to a much larger extent than I see, let's say Afghanistan people.

Would I have cared more if the attack took place in Sweden? Yes, of course, but firstly that doesn't mean I didn't care at all, I remember caring a lot. The terrorist attack in Germany, and the recent ones in France made me red with anger, just like 9/11 made me cry when I was a kid. Did it make the average Afghani red with anger? Let's be honest here.. It didn't. It's not their world.

I see Americans as a part of my group. They're not family, they're not countrymen, but they are westerners, they are people that I on some level can understand, we have certain values that came from some kind of common set of ideas.
The problem with people like you, is that you live and function in our societies while you work against their interests

I can't do anything about that. To me, they're not Swedish, just like I wouldn't be Japanese just because I moved to Japan.

I would be a Swede in Japan, just like they are Muslims in Sweden.

to me you are only human senpai, a gay one but that's god's willing :3

>How many people have to die
Well in Australia 3 people have died from Islamic terrorism in the last 16 years, probably not many before that. Doesn't seem much of an issue tbqh.

>how many fucking "refugees" do we have to fucking accept
"""We"''' don't have to accept any, they're all going to Europe or elsewhere. Aus is getting a contingent of Syrian Christians but that has yet to eventuate. We just recently made a deal with the US to give them all of our boat people.

Quit whinging m8 it makes you sound like a refugee or some shit.

You sound like an Islam religion teacher tbqh

You're nothing to me really. A human yes, but if a truck hit you tomorrow and you died, I wouldn't care.

And if the same thing happened to me, you wouldn't care either, that's literally human nature.

>you wouldn't care either,
I would, you are a special kid sven, the world loves you back.

The fact that you have a teacher of Islam, and not just ''religion'' as a subject in school is another reason why we are nothing alike, and we we shouldn't care about each other either.

b-but I already made plans for us to go out together

Stop trying to be cute or whatever it is you're doing.

This is reality, if you cared as much about a total stranger online, and his well-being as you did about one of your friends, you wouldn't be able to live.

Humans sort out news in accordance to how relevant they are to themselves, and the closer the event is perceived to be to ones own person.

ogay

But it works, because you have a whole community around you that cares more about you that it does about me.

The problem is when these communities comes into conflict with each other.

Naturally, in that battle, I'm going to root for my community over yours.

damn rite 11/9/2001 best day of my life.

I will always root for you sven, remember this thread

Why are you this weird and gay?

you misspelled kawaii :3

I think Europeans are stupid
Its obvious that terrors happen when you accept immigrants.
European have blamed japan for not accepting them but we were not wrong.

I don't blame you. I think it's a bit sad that you think Swedes are as loud and obnoxious as Americans and Brits, but you have the right to decide who to take and who not to. Your country is a monolithic country that has withstood the test of time.

And considering you had two nukes dropped on you the Americanization wasn't too bad.

don't insult sven, he's a smart boi

Just stop man, you're creeping me out.

Indeed, the fact that you didn't take any sandniggers in and don't give a shit about them is why many people here respect your culture. Keep it up Japan!

That's the point of this thread. Most of us are agreeing that the political left which accepts immigrants en masse is stupid.
We would prefer something more stringent.
(67% of Canadians support a strict vetting process and "Canadian values" test for potential immigrants)

I think ''immigrants'' is a bad term, because I only care about CERTAIN immigrants.

If 2000 Canadians came to Sweden, and one of them started fucking my sister with his big canuck cock I wouldn't give a shit, because I know he wouldn't force her to wear a fucking burqa or beat her.

French, English, German immigration to Sweden has never caused any problems, obviously the numbers shouldn't be big enough to replace the native population though.

I think it goes without saying that we don't mean western Europeans, or even always eastern Europeans, when we say immigrants that need to be vetted.
A "Canadian values" test is just a "western values" test.

I made you feel :3

Dont misunderstand Arabian boy
We dont hate Arabian at all

I don't hate you either nihon-san
in matter fact, I love you

It's not immigrants who do terror attacks it's European muslims

Some of them were 2nd gen Muslims with Europe citizenship and some were immigrants.

Yeah, I would much rather have you fight back than do this gay shit mang.

I don't know, sometimes I feel like people take the ''I'm anti-immigration'' line too literally.

I'm against Muslim immigration, blacks and I don't want burglar-gangs from Poland and the rest of EE either. That's as far as it goes really.

...and Australian Muslims, American Muslims, Mexican Muslims, Canadian Muslims, etc.
There seems to be a pattern

They are still immigrants.
Their parents immigrated, and then they never INTEGRATED into our societies.

They are as much ''European'' as cats are birds.

European muslims are children of immigrants right?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT A FUCKING FULL STOP IS YOU SPASTIC?

Of course. They are still immigrants really, because they never integrated, and they're not European. They are just people who happen to live here.