I fucking love Italy, why don't you?

I fucking love Italy, why don't you?

are italians white

I always wanted to go to south Italy, meet a mobsters daughter, make her fall in love with me and live in a villa in Sicily, wearing suits all day, waving my hands during cnversations, eating spaghtetti, tortellini, cannelloni and have loud family conversations in a olive garden while sipping on wine.

whiter than you

Denn die Italiener sind objektiv Untermenschen.

They're typically considered a "transitional" race, like the Somalis or Turks.

They're between Europeans and Africans.

>that hat
Make Abruzzo Great Again?

at least nip women long for Italian men's manly D

Make Arezzo great again.

but I also love Italy

greaseballs are unironically everything that's wrong with this country.
I don't hate my country, but what I do hate about it, is always related to europe's mexico, filthy subhumans.

yes

basically all europeans, north americans and >argentina :^), whatever latin country that isnt mixed with natives
everyone else trying to not include specific groups of europeans and so on are mostly new worlders that dont know shit most of the time

t. Giovanni diSvizzera

they're cool neighbours

But I love Italians...

those from real life witch actual lives and a purpose

I hate 99% of Italian posters on Sup Forums with a passion, when i say I'm Sardinian to IRL Italians they all say they love Sardinia and Sardinians, but the dumb fucking Nordicucks permavirgin ugly pale manlets who post here are all frustrated Polentoni and racist towards my people. they're garbage, REAL Italians, not the losers who post here, are great people.

im as white as it gets, whiteness has always meant western & european civilisation east europe included since theyre pretty west compared to asia
people here trying to force their own view of whiteness through is always based on muh feels like your own famalam

Z

> this terrone
> trying to out wop me
Not gonna work. I know what you're like, Giovanni.

DiSvezia you dumbass

>me
>white

my milk comes in arabic.
that's how hard my country is trying to be european.
please do not help this meme, I'm black and my ancestors ruled ancient Egypt

ps: if you make fun of my slippers I'll track you down and cut your throat.
ps2: fuck italy.

Sigh...

The Greeks were brown, the Etruscans were brown, The Phoenicians were brown too, without these great peoples you Nordicucks would still be savages

ok kwang poo loo
youre white deal with it

>reading comprehension

this is your average greaseball.
this is why they should be exterminated.

We have a disturbingly similar fantasy. The only difference is that I eventually become a made man in the mafia.

Shut your fucking mouth you dumb nigger

>Italians

>I hate 99% of Italian posters on Sup Forums with a passion

This applies to every poster on Sup Forums tbqh.

The truth about Italy is that the far-north asshats are Celts and Germans. They just happened to be under the Alps, and when their ancestors were goat-fucking, mud-hut dwelling, primitives, they got Latinised by swarthy Italians.

Which was a bad idea, because now they think they're superior to the Italians a few km south of them because they're cumskins.

baka

>italian

you're the nigger m8

Salvini

italy more like shitaly hahahahaahahaha am i rght

why dead?
don't go full butthurt and ignore them

I visited Pompeii and it was fun

Not much else I can add

Make Asiago Great Again

hairy weirdos

Because their navy imports refugees into europe.

It's not that we want to do it, but I'm tired of repeating this shit. Fuck off to Sup Forums and don't come back

Voice your disapproval of it louder then mario. Your 40% youth unemployment is more than enough proof you need to focus on yourselves and not burden the nation anymore with refugees.

I do, indeed.

But is she innocent catholic or a cock crawing slut? That's the important question desu.

I want a cute catholic Italian gf with a pure vagina.

I do love Italy
>tfw you will never taint the womb of a cute, intelligent italian girl with your snownigger seed

too many italians

you're at least a dozen years late my friend, the globalist """"culture"""" has taken over