Argentina

>Argentina
>developed
I unironically see ghettos and poor people (not working class like me, proper poor people) everywhere.
how the fuck did this meme index become a thing?
it's literally used to rank countries, OFICIALLY.

why?

>saudi arabia
for fucks sake

we are probably the only country in the world that went from developed to shithole

>developed
when exactly you could say we were developed?

saudi arabia is highly developed m8 , why are you surprised

60s-90s although the decance started in the 80's.
Those were the golden years.

Poorfags with lots of years of study and with a long life expectancy have a higher value than an uneducated middle class fat guy with shitty life expectancy.

Development only cares about very basic social indexes that are not really affected by well being or quality of life. Hdi doesn't reflect success, it only shows how much effort a society puts on education and health

what the fuck are you on about?

>USA
>Developed
yep, it's definitely a meme index

>says the Aussie who had to wait 10 minutes for the images and the page to upload and refresh because his internet slower than a fucking 90s dial up.
How does it feel to know that even most modern cities in Africa have a better internet connection than you?

soz lad, too tired to engage in the bantz, another time perhaps

Saudi Arabia is Stockholm compared to Argieland. It may be backwards culturally if you consider islam backwards, but the building, tech, etc is far beyond us.

Same for UAE

t. Visited it

no es el islam, son los paises en cuestion, son una mierda.

What does Stockholm have to do with anything?

HDI is a meme, just look at Saudi Arabia.

I think he meant that as in your country being one of the most developed and such.
I'd honestly rather live here than amongst autistic nords but whatever, you get his point.

I'll give you a clear example so you can understand. With one sentence.

"For a peruvian, Buenos Aires is like Stockholm"

(Think 70s-90s Stockholm).

do you usually just repeat what OP says or are you just feeling particularly retarded today?

Thought it was a muslim joke desu

kek

I didn't read the whole thing desu, but apparently everyone thought the same thing.

idi siluj zenu, 'tarde