What are some good, relatively objective sites to consume news?

What are some good, relatively objective sites to consume news?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tsuruko/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=0_W5cDjy3uU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>objective
Doesn't really exist, just read a variety of news but avoid the stupidest shit like Sputnik and Breitbart.

RT/Sputnik/CNN/BBC

I like the Economist, even though they changed editors a while back and have been getting worse.
Still a pretty good newspaper.

Al Jazeera

faark where can I get a bitch like this

Scarce Network

This.I want to have a cosplaying daddy girl bitch too.Its my fetish

She's from straya

WTF I love Australia now

anime news network

dailystormer

/int will tell you everything you need

Haaretz

Doesnt exist, read news from different sides and then use critical thinking, closest thing to objective news

Haaretz is kind of meh. I read it every once in awhile.

But what are the best places to lurk for news in general? ""Quality"" news might be a better way to put it.

therightstuff

I like the Washington Post.

Guardian, Post, add some flavour from others

Buzzfeed is pretty decent

Only real answer to OP's question is Reuters, rest of the anons in this thread are underage& or plebs. Reuters is as close to objective as you can get. However the best thing to do if you're not a retard is

>sputnik
>cnn

It's either corporate media or social media nowadays.

Kinda either A la Carte experience totally filtered and prepared by others, or grab a rifle and go innawoods to hunt down your news.

I feel so lucky I am not particularly a news hungry person. It would otherwise take the entire day every day to get satisfied.

>Reuters is as close to objective as you can get

Drudgereport

source pls

Her name and I support Israel

instagram.com/tsuruko/?hl=en
here (you) go lads

Breitbart
MSNBC
Daily Stormer
The Rebel
PressTV
Daily Mail
Twitter
CNN

Thank you based Israel

News are news, try to ignore the """contextualization""" and narrative building.
You take a variety of of news outlets, aggregate them, parse for things you care about. Read various takes on the events. Most manipulation happens through omission.
Try to keep tabs on the biases and don't assume any one article isn't fake from the ground up, there have been cases of 100% fabrication of news by the news crews.
Also look at the sources, always look at the sources.

I read it as well. It's not really a news site though. It's a political commentary website.

I like the BBC News and Reuters. You should always be aware of the editorial stance and think for yourself though.

Alright, thanks for all of the advice.

This, famalamadingdongs. I'd say it also depends on what kind of news you're consuming.

For example, I would trust Al-Jazeera to have at least somewhat of an impartial report on the political situation in Cyprus or Taiwan, but would take anything they report about the war in Syria with a grain of salt.

However, if you are fully aware of inherent biases, you can use that to get closer to the truth when you see opposing media outlets reporting the same thing. For example, if both the Rebel (right-wing shills) and Toronto Star (left-wing shills) are drawing similar conclusions or raising similar concerns, that should tell me something.

In addition, the quality and bias of reporting varies greatly by the journalist, even within the same news site. You have some who always toe the political line and some who only write editorial puff pieces, and others who have more journalistic integrity.

Lastly, even the most objective newspapers are in the game to make money, and will report anything that sells papers and subscriptions, or generates ad impressions/clicks. "if it bleeds it leads," comes to mind, which is why a small event can get front-page news coverage for days or weeks.

>le tomoko cosplayer
cancer

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/

/r/politics is pretty great

>reading liberalo-global-capitalism-soros-bonanza
the only thing worth reading are the comments on their shitty articles

associated press

>italian cosplayers

PressTV

Jesus christ

what the fuck?

>economist
they shill like crazy for west lad, worse than fox imo
its like western RT

LMAO

I like the Euronews channel, and especially the 'no comment' parts. Just raw footage of shit happening somewhere, no narration, no bias.

Didn't mean to reply wtf I love Albania now

tbf that's how she'd look like IRL
no cure girl gets ignored

kek this is what i meant
most news stations are complete shit video related, CNN
youtube.com/watch?v=0_W5cDjy3uU

nu.nl

Enjoy

hahHAHAHA LMAO

Should I open that link?

No

this cosplayer is fat, this tomoko would be scrawny