Why all of sudden people of Sup Forums started hating Russia? Wasn't Putin the good guy?

why all of sudden people of Sup Forums started hating Russia? Wasn't Putin the good guy?

because all the Putinboo cretins fucked off back to Sup Forums after the election

>all of sudden
>started hating

>Putin
>Good guy

>Russia
>Not a shithole

Dude,all the ruskietards are from Sup Forums

>started

I like the Russians that post here, and I have no problem with Putin.

Russians here are miserable people, I am miserable, so it's great. I get along with them

>albania

>Russia

>Putin the good guy
Only Sup Forums likes Putin, he's an absolute madman that wants world domination and alt-right shitters think he's on our side.

Sup Forums is the nu-male central and filled with Facebook users, this board always hated Russia.

he is just a guy who looks out for his country
whats exactly so bad about him?

>he is just a guy who looks out for his country

And yours?

Neither does ours. But at least our faggit tries to pretend he does and make some reforms

thanks to Putin, not a single person on Crimea was killed.
Aren't you glad that Russia prevented so many deaths of your former countrymen?

> not a single person on Crimea was killed.
That is objectively false.

but I think we can agree that there wasn't a civil war like in the east of ukraine, which is arguably a good thing

Russians are pure evil. at least Americans and Europeans pretend to be good people.

>a civil war
You should go back to Sup Forums and/or Russia

can you elaborate please?
I would love to hear the opinion of somebody who is directly involved on that topic

I won't. If you want you can look up Russian officers, "lost" VDV squads, Grads firing over the border and all that.

He doesn't want world domination, his whole system of belief is about regional powers and against superpowers.

so are you implying Russia is involved in Ukraine civil war?
That is certanly true, but it is also true that US supports Ukraine government in that war

As i said, fuck off to Sup Forums where you and your shilling circa 2014 belongs.

It just makes me sad that there is so much hatred between Russians and Ukrainians, when you guys are basically the same people

we are just seeing if they can handle banters