What is your country doing to purge the christian establishment that has been responsible for the genocide of the...

What is your country doing to purge the christian establishment that has been responsible for the genocide of the European peoples for the past 2000 years?

Just a daily reminder that C*ristianity is an immigrant religion responsible for the fall of Europe and its most recent endeavor has been importing its cousin Islam into Europe via the """""""""""refugee""""""""""" crisis but you already knew that

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/08/germany-on-course-to-accept-one-million-refugees-in-2015
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is your country doing to purge the an*me establishment that has been responsible for the autism of the European peoples for the past 5-10 years?

stop reading varg vikernes

don't stop reading varg vikernes

>MY ASS IS BURNING!!!!
I would say that with the help of Tengri we will remove all abrah*mic religions but you cucks seem to be doing it bretty good by yourselves.

anime website

Europe is a Christian continent.
Paganiggers can fuck off back to their poo brethren.

>this shitty argument again
if it was an an*me website, an*mefags wouldn't have not one, but SEVERAL boards dedicated to it, to prevent the whole site to be contamined with the weeb mental illness

anime website

anime website

'no'

anime website

be grateful that us Germans brought Christianity and civilization to Lithuanina
Without us, you would still live in mudhuts and sacrifice your firstborn to animal gods

Pic related: the leader of Christian Democratic Union of Germany also the person responsible for letting in 1000000 syrian islamist refugees to germany and thousands more to other european countries.

THANK CHRISTIANITY xDDDDDD

Europe is a atheist continent
Prove me wrong
>Pro tip:You can't

having to deal with refugees is sure worse than living in a pre-industrial society and human sacrifices to gods

>having to deal with refugees is sure worse than living in a pre-industrial society and human sacrifices to gods
not a thing but you sacrificing your entire country to allah however is a thing xd

shut the fuck up squinting austria

pic related: you, francis.

take off the proxy

proof?

theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/08/germany-on-course-to-accept-one-million-refugees-in-2015

and how is accepting refugees proof for
>sacrificing your entire country to allah

We build rainbow roads.

you pretending to be retarded, actually retarded or the c*ristian internet defence force?