The world makes noise about Syria and the big bad Russians, Iranians...

The world makes noise about Syria and the big bad Russians, Iranians, and Hezbollah helpimg Assad but not a word about Yemen being obliterated by the Saudis with American and European support...

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/26/world/middleeast/emirates-secretly-sends-colombian-mercenaries-to-fight-in-yemen.html
middleeasteye.net/news/mercenaries-charge-uae-forces-fighting-yemen-764309832
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-forces-kill-american-mercenary-yemen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yemen would still be a shithole no one would care about, with or without a war.

Otherwise the answer you're seeking or have already confirmed in your head has to do something with Zionists and the Western media or whatever.

>Yemen would still be a shithole no one would care about, with or without a war.
Oh, so its ok to bomb them, i guess

Yeah being poor is no different than having your cities bombed to shit, right?

It's okay to bomb all brown "people"

*bombs Poland*

Of course Canada is first to defend mudshits, now we have to wait for France, UK, Germany, Netherlands and Sweden to join you

leaf meant poles arent white

Zhang Al-Pajeet can mean whatever the fuck he wants to

Shut your racist mouth, bitch!

t. Justin Trudeau

Yemen is the black hole of the Middle East. It's where Nasser found the demise of Arab nationalism, it's where the Bin Laden family comes from, nobody in the Middle East wants Yemeni immigrants. Why should the rest of the world care that the Saudis are starving half of the Yemeni children? The world looked the other way when the Brits and Soviets starved Biafra, and they were Christians. Yemenis are the poorest Muslims, so...

Anyway, the Saudis aren't alone. They blockade the sea and bomb the roads so that Shias will starve slowly. That's only the dirty work. For the even dirtier work, i.e. good old fashioned terror, they pay mercs from the USA and Latin America.

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/26/world/middleeast/emirates-secretly-sends-colombian-mercenaries-to-fight-in-yemen.html

middleeasteye.net/news/mercenaries-charge-uae-forces-fighting-yemen-764309832

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-forces-kill-american-mercenary-yemen/

if you kill them,they win

-running Ayy weed lmao man

>doesn't know what the word Mercenary means

>Colombian mercenaries

Shame on them.

What he said is absolutely true

You can't kill over a billion people, so killing a few just creates a further divide and more war. This causes more Muslims to sympathize with the Muslims being bombed and killed who would've otherwise been against extremists

I see that quote every second thread and I still fail to find the source.

He didn't actually say it you fucking tards

Based on the first 10 posts in this thread it has been determined to be one big shitpost

Thread hidden

looks shooped to me

Says the fucking brown-skinned tatar.

Brown people > Europeans

Because Westerners are insanely disgusting hypocrites

But these Yemenis are shias.
Shias are the catholics of Islam.
They dont proselytize much.
I think theyre cool and hope they will bring fear to the sauds over the next decades.

Poland do you even rea...nevermind.

>he thinks all Shia are the same
White people I...

Why the surprise?

Are Poland even bombing any brown people? Do you even have a proper airforce or even army? I can assure you the UK and France are doing a lot of bombing.

Agreed. This has been the case since forever