me on the right

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/12/baftas-diversity-rule-change
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>anglos

Me on the left

?

>Brexit will fix it, they said

It's another "every depiction of an interracial couple must surely be malicious propaganda" episode

But they are rarely something like, White guy +Indian woman or Asian man+Irish man.
BBC and American television just puts a generic nog+white slag couple in a show and calls it a masterpiece of diversity.
In American television there's generally a White man getting cucked also so the viewer has someone to identify with.

Not really, no. In American media, pretty much every Asian or Indian woman character is involved in a relationship with a white dude.

White man/nonwhite woman is probably the most common type of pairing when you consider all the American movies that involve a white guy going to Asia and Latin America and fucking native girls there.

It's fake.

Notice how it says
>vigor

When it's supposed to be vigour.

Fucking yanks can't even fake things right.

Does the link not work for you? vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/12/baftas-diversity-rule-change

Nobody cares about that, we're talking about the image

I don't think that's true actually.

On average nonwhite women characters are much much more likely to be paired with a guy of a different race than white woman characters.

The image m8, who cares about token niggers at the baftas. No matter how hard lefties try and force this shit it will never take off outside London as most Brits rarely see black people.

I don't watch television I'm just going by what Sup Forums reports about it.

>White man/nonwhite woman is probably the most common type of pairing when you consider all the American movies that involve a white guy going to Asia and Latin America and fucking native girls there.
aka none

Vast majority of movies I've seen just have niggers fucking white women. Sure there are few exceptions but this is the vast majority.

>Great Cucktain

Yeah I figured

Why do Finns love talking about cuckolding so much? You "people" always come into threads like these and start spouting shit about cuckolding that literally noone else has brought up ITT.

>modern
But that's been a thing for millenial.

Is this a joke? Am I being baited? The only way to fight autism of this caliber is with more autism so let me list the movies I've seen in theaters this year.

>Captain America: Civil War
White guy and white girl

>Deadpool
White guy and white girl

>Batman vs. Superman
White alien and white girl

>Suicide Squad
Two white guys, each with a white girl

>Hail Cesar
White guy and Hispanic girl, white Jew cuck and white girl

>The Nice Guys
No romance

>X-Men: Apocalypse
White Jew and white girl, white guy and white girl, white guy and white girl

>Girl on a Train
White guy and white girl, white guy and white girl, Hispanic guy and white girl

>Dr. Strange
White guy and white girl

>Arrival
White guy and white girl

>Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
White guy and white Jew girl

>La La Land
White guy and white girl, one scene of an unnamed black guy with a white girl

As you can see, you're full of shit. I can only think of one 2016 movie with "niggers fucking white women" and that only involves background characters. Some Sup Forums types were really triggered by some British biopic about an African president who married a white woman, but nobody saw it and I'm not sure if it came out this year.

The meme about Hollywood pushing black guy/white girl needs to die. It's not very common, at least in American film, and is definitely less common than movies that a white guy with a nonwhite girl. You just get so triggered by bm/wf that you're more likely to notice any media that contains that pairing.

I mean out of all movies featuring interracial relationships you fucking autist.

you forgot star wars the force awakens

That was last year I think? But despite what Sup Forums expected, there wasn't any interracial romance.

>white women for the black man
>asian women for the white men

Why is the Western concept of diversity so shit? What about Asian men, Latinos and Latinas, Middle Easterners, Indians, etc.?? Like who the fuck thought this shit would be a good idea, promoting selective diversity?

it was the first movie
by the end of the trilogy the nig stormtrooper will be railing the jedi wannabe bitch

so they care about the nigger but what about the white men without their woman

>Asian man with black woman

Now that's true diversity

it seems that villains is the only role for latinos in movies

Nah she's gonna go for the spic

>must give entertainment industry to black people or get zero advertising and support
so tolerant and progressive

Makes you think, huh...

>Interracial relationships in Britain are more common than anywhere else in Europe and they're on the rise

HAH

To be fair it's a small island and a small gene pool so a little bit of mixing won't hurt there

all that Paki grooming. drugged molested kiddies don't have anywhere else to go after their fucked up time growing up.

The entire nation of Greece is mixed-race though