How come no one here likes the European Union?

How come no one here likes the European Union?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/04/turkey-to-get-visa-free-travel-despite-failing-to-meet-eu-target/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sssss

I do

im EUboo
fuck national states

because they're an undemocratic, multinational organization that can mandate rules and regulations on more then half of europe with very little diplomatic resistance available to those countries who disagree

I love the EU but being Serbian i get shit on by other Serbs because le ebil west meme

i can't think of any reason

The idea of EU is good, but they should change their view on some things.

I do. I like the fact i can go to any country and just stay there

>leafs

It started as a good idea but now it's mostly a german colony. The end.

>Merkel Defense Force

Because it's future dictatorship
It's made like that on purpose.
It's members are voted by other members. So even if a country decides to send someone there that will go against the norm the parlament can decided to refuse them.
Then there's the 10000-20000 eur monthly salary. Making sure no one there would want to limit it's power.
Now they are pushing for laws that will allow them to hide more lawmaking from public eye or for the opposition to have the time to reject proposed laws. Junker the president of the EU openly said you need to hide policies from the public.
The idea of sanctions come up again and again against a members of the EU that doesn't fall in line, for instance there was talk of sanctioning countries that won't accept immigrants, even though the EU isn't actually allowed to force other countries to take in migrants, by it's own law.
On a side note there have already been 3 cases that I know of Hungary having to defend itself against proposition of sanctions against it members of the parlament.
They also openly lied about the EU army before the brexit.
And their idea to solve the migrant crisis is to make Turkey join and give free travel visas to everyone so they can come in legally.

because it is made mostly of american suckdicks, like oland, merkel and the butthurt brigade (tusk and the baltic possy). once true Europeans take the power and expell burgers and other kebab scum, we'll see Europe rise again.

against it *by* members of the parlament

>with very little diplomatic resistance available to those countries who disagree
you mean, like the fact that every single country has a veto?

>And their idea to solve the migrant crisis is to make Turkey join and give free travel visas to everyone so they can come in legally.
proof?

>proof?

Germanys love of Turks and other smelly brown people isn't apparent enough?

Because they do everything worse than national governments in Europe.

Because the very idea of an EU is contrary to what Europe is all about. Might as well call it China if you're going to stuff a huge amount of diverse peoples under a massive, inefficient bureaucracy.

Newfoundland should be kicked out of Canada.

Soon

arent you following the news, leaf?
Austria is blocking the Turkey EU talks, so they wont be joining any time soon

I thought the resistance to that died with Hoffer

I don't understand why Europe didn't just stop with the single market and freedom of movement. Who thought that trying to get a bunch of states with very strong senses of culture and history would be a good idea?

I like it.

because it's fucking Sup Forums all over again

explain in detail

You don't even know what you are talking about. And Merkel has nothing to do with it.

Centralized law making and enforcement, all done in a very undemocratic way

Well NO!!!

late reply
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/04/turkey-to-get-visa-free-travel-despite-failing-to-meet-eu-target/

Ironic that the Euros have continually bankrupted themselves with wars of conquest for the past several thousand years, and are now told that they should embrace economic warfare as a means to a progressive globalist utopia, don't you think?

US BTFO :^)