/brit/

(You) edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwMK2ywRF78
reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/5jcsf8/which_member_of_rincels_has_the_worst_life_do_not/
haxball.com/?roomid=~22fcc54ef1fcc729b121d2f0c8827796f51f35c84713cc474a9cd374d70e659a6&pass=1
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/20/berlin-market-attack-suspect-named-23-year-old-asylum-seeker/
youtube.com/watch?v=BBhDaVg1E6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cara

youtube.com/watch?v=nwMK2ywRF78

choon

MAINSTREAM

haven't been confirmed as terrorism

grow up

don't appreciate leafs making threads desu

Canadians are British anyway

truekino

reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/5jcsf8/which_member_of_rincels_has_the_worst_life_do_not/

>For those not in the know, Ryo had the glans of his penis amputated in a botched circumcision

was it not a truck then lad?

grow up you fucking weapon

>>>/Algeria/

Women aren't even human desu

you better not come my endz

less you reppin lib dems

canada and the netherlands make the vast majority of the worlds production of MDMA

its incredibly cheap here

realised I'm a tasteless twat so I'm going to read a book on what constitutes good taste

If I've never put my willy in a fanny but I let a man put his willy up my bum, will I legally be able to tell people that I'm not a virgin?

literally haven't been confirmed as terrorism
the attacker isn't known and ISIS didn't say that they organised it

Ban page says I'm banned right now for "requesting cp" even though it was completely unrelated to my post, starting to think the Janny is a complete and utter mong moreso than I already did. I can still post so maybe the page hasn't updated yet or something.

see you in 3 days mate

circumcision not even once

lads currently developing meningitis

fuck sake

>cold hands
>rash
>light looks funny
>feel like vomiting
>aching muscles and joints

fuck fuck fuck

Best British cities:
1) London
2) Delhi
3) New York
4) Cape Town
5) Dublin
95342862345) T*r*nt*

>he's here

aww

FASTEST ON THE CHAN
IT'S QUICKDRAW JAN

haxball.com/?roomid=~22fcc54ef1fcc729b121d2f0c8827796f51f35c84713cc474a9cd374d70e659a6&pass=1
Password = wachtwoord

You niggas have been challenged by /neder/ in a game of 2d footy

good book

so long Bruce

Sounds like the early stages of tuberculosis

silly sod

enjoy your 3 day holiday bruce

hmmmmmmmmmm

>literally haven't been confirmed as terrorism
>the attacker isn't known and ISIS didn't say that they organised it
Berlin terror attack: Islamic State claim responsibility as police launch new manhunt for armed gunman
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/20/berlin-market-attack-suspect-named-23-year-old-asylum-seeker/

what now pierre

I survived bacterial meningitis and made a full recovery lad

you can do it to, just bell an ambulance x

Yes

Unless you're Catholic

How do people get sick so much?

Last time I was sick was 4 years ago with a 24-hour stomach flu

What did he post

le yank poop college girl

Feels like a lot of shit has been going down this last few days.

Only way I get sick is by catching it from my family at home, fucking coughing and sneezing everywhere.

my aunty is on the way to pick me up

yep this isn't good

wtf I love darts now

medal, post

Literal retard lad

They probably go out in meet more people than you and encounter more germs

chemtrails

u dont get sick much because u never go outside :P

somehow managed to shag a fit eastern euro and I'm not even good looking, only fat girls go for me lol

proudest moment of my life so far

o well didnt know

Only times I've been sick in the last 5 years have been self inflicted, drinking way too much on an empty stomach and drugging myself up

Please join brit

daily chest pains are getting VERY bad actually worried i might fall severely ill when i'm out of the country next week

does that fat bald cunt win anything anymore

Keep shilling Karim, you're not fooling anyone.

Truuuu shit dawg
*takes a long draw of a fat zoot*
yeye word is bond nigga

lipsing random slags

ISIS claimed responsibility

I have a low white cell count and get ill every other week

Living is torture

nice la'

where was she from?

and look at your country starting to make soft drugs legal, there are two reactions to high drug production in your country imo

1) legalise soft drugs in order to reduce income for dealers
2) crack down really hard and start arresting people even for soft drugs

not sure what the best response is

this. haven't been sick in 2 years. spent 4 hours on the train and got ill the following day.

how does a terrorist organisation claim responsibility for something

does the BBC have a phone number they can call or something

lads what are some songs everyone knows but often forget about

e.g. youtube.com/watch?v=BBhDaVg1E6Y

true x

Haha nigga you ded

These years of dating have been a disaster

Why is it so hard to land a decent gf?

do you have something you need to tell us poleaboo?

they have their own news outlets

>How do people get sick so much?
my work and having a younger sibling
but honestly I'm rarely ever legitimately sick, mostly I just drink too much and call in to work

hungary

they unironically do press releases

the self professed islamic state

we'll all make it

They invite the BBC to their whatsapp group and absolutely roast them on it

lamo

time for a wank x

Is that Moot? I always thought he was bent

>tfw never been on a proper first/early date
only ever had one gf and i already knew her really well when she asked me out.

where did you touch the cat mr. hussein?

\Love me some old paleo art

does anyone else feel as if Dinosaurs are not nearly as popular or a big deal anymore?

the self proclaimed, so called, self professed, self declared islamic state

BREAKING: So-called Islamic State claims it was responsible for Kennedy's assassination

amazing what a job at google does for you

>Nigel Farage faces the prospect of legal action after accusing the widower of Jo Cox of having links to extremism because of his support for the group Hope Not Hate during a radio discussion on the Berlin Christmas market attack.

Nice. Just before Mr. Cox and his children's first Christmas without their mother who was killed in a terrorist attack catalyzed by, you guessed it, Nigel Farage. I didn't think he could sink any lower. Farage does not realise is that he is an extremist himself!

legalise you cuck. all drugs should be legal and personal production should be legal. sale should be controlled by the government and a only a certain amount of permits should be granted to corporations that meet certain standards

They were a massive deal back in my childhood, probably due to jurrassic park though

No that is not moot you blind shit

You're a teenager, you're kind of chubby and not very active, you're not "a sports kind of kid," you like junk food and movies. You gain 10 pounds a year as a normal part of life. You don't really know why and you don't think about why, you barely notice since it's not that much, you're just one of those fat kids and maybe you'll grow out of it. Ten years on, 25 years old, those ten pounds a year are now a hundred extra pounds. You've always been fat, it's part of who you are, probably genetic, you're used to it and you don't think about it too much. You don't feel bad because you've always felt like this - you don't know that the tiredness, the aching joints, the constant minor health problems aren't just normal. Your friends are all fat too, and they have the same problems, so it's normal to you. Food is really good, you've always eaten this way and even if you feel bad about your body sometimes you don't truly believe that you can do anything about it. So why not enjoy the one thing in your life that actually feels good and brings you pleasure? You're fat anyway, you might as well enjoy it. Those extra ten pounds a year become an extra 20 but it doesn't matter, the difference between 260 and 280 isn't so much, and now you're 30 years old and 200 pounds overweight and even if you wanted to lose it, it seems like an insurmountable battle and you don't even know what victory would feel like. You've tried, briefly, to lose weight and it never works, you try different diets and give up a few weeks into each one, maybe you get desperate and try some fad diets or starving yourself but the weight always comes back when you start eating normally again. Diet advice is confusing and complicated and contradictory and it all runs together and sounds like bullshit. You try exercising but it hurts and you can barely breathe. So you just keep eating. Food tastes really good, change is hard.

no wanks for two days now lads

reckon i'll make it to thursday

if you will

GO HOME WE DON'T WANT YOU

Hory shet

Literal transformation

So this so called assassin just had a mad photo shoot after shooting the Russian lad? Mental..

Wew

chat shit get bangtered

got home and found my toilet completely clogged

bet the so-called "Islamic" state did this

So-called Islamic State claims it ordered the 9/11 attacks, not Al-Qaeda