Russian TV gets its own Hunger Games reality show to 'allow' rape and murder in Siberia

Russian TV gets its own Hunger Games reality show to 'allow' rape and murder in Siberia

independent.ie/entertainment/television/tv-news/russian-tv-gets-its-own-hunger-games-reality-show-to-allow-rape-and-murder-in-siberia-35304655.html

>A Russian wilderness reality show in which crimes such as rape and murder are "allowed" is to be launched next year, according to reports.

>The TV show, called Game 2: Winter, will see 30 male and female contestants fight to stay alive in the Siberian wilderness, populated with bears and wolves and blasted with extreme temperatures.

>The winner will walk away with a $1.6m prize, according to the Siberian Times.

>Organisers have said that "everything is allowed", including rape and murder. Contestants of the show have to sign a waiver acknowledging they may not survive the nine-month challenge, and if crimes are committed, they will be arrested.

>An advert for the show states: "Each contestant gives consent that they could be maimed, even killed, 2,000 camera, 900 hectares and 30 lives. Everything is allowed. Fighting, alcohol, murder, rape, smoking, anything."

where do i watch this

>allowing smoking

madmen don't know any limits

bump

Wat

sign me up for the 3rd season

Just checked their site. Nothing is said about rape and booze. At least I haven't spotted anything

NBF, where do I watch this?

Fake news again?

>All of the participants must pay approximately €160,000 to take part.

If they wanted to kill/rape/go camping, they could have easily done that for way cheaper.

But getting murder or dead is a-okay?

No idea. All they say is that every participant signs a contract by which he agrees with the possibility of being injured, including fatal injuries.
And that they are searching for the participants and you're free to join
Probably that would be a sort of an online show

It's free publicity. Westerners are useful idiots, you can literally write "Russian women will have sex with 1 million men" and all Western news sites will report it.

O sancta simplicitas

>"everything is allowed", including rape and murder
>if crimes are committed, they will be arrested

sounds like another sensationalist bullshit article

they can go on about how real it is whilst contestants are just 'actors'. no one dies. no rapes were committed. it was all just completely staged. le happy merchant prospers.

>smoking
filthy commie barbarians

this. smokers should be lined up and shot.

This is dogshit hypemongering and PR.

/thread

No they didnt.

They put a clause saying anything is allowed, but they everyone is filmed and subject to Russian law. and they will corporate with authorities if you break law.

No shit.

That is like if when you buy a house that there is a clause in contract you can murder or rape anyone in it but if police find out you go to jail.

They just stated reality, you can murder or rape, or be murdered and raped. Nobody brings this up. If you are caught you get in trouble, usually. Unless you mudslime than you are hero to community.