fuck the EU it's not the countries its the concept and establishment

fucking ex Maoist globalist circlejerkers

use more buzz words, sheep.

mao would have objected to any supra national body

Yes.

you made it worse

fight the globalists/the establishment on that board please

>ex Maoist

you made a mistake there OP, that's CU (Cucks United), not EU. Please fix your mistake. Thanks.

mogherini is objectively qt though

>José Manuel Durão Barroso is a Portuguese politician who is the current non-executive chairman at Goldman Sachs International.[1] Previously he was the 11th President of the European Commission (2004–14) and the 115th Prime Minister of Portugal (2002–4).

>he was one of the leaders of the underground Maoist MRPP (Reorganising Movement of the Proletariat Party, later PCTP/MRPP, Communist Party of the Portuguese Workers/Revolutionary Movement of the Portuguese Proletariat)

t. Alberto Trotskyosjinping

>In an interview with the newspaper Expresso, he said that he had joined MRPP to fight the only other student body movement, also underground, which was controlled by the Portuguese Communist Party. Despite this justification there is a very famous political 1976 interview recorded by the Portuguese state-run television channel, RTP, in which Barroso, as a politically minded student during the post-Carnation Revolution turmoil known as PREC, criticises the bourgeois education system which "throws students against workers and workers against students."[7] In December 1980, Barroso joined the right-of-centre PPD (Democratic Popular Party, later PPD/PSD-Social Democratic Party), where he remains to the present day.

Wow look it's fucking nothing.

You're more cucked than Ireland, Finland, Iceland or Denmark though.

Yes the muslim breeding grounds has been contanied

Nice memes uppvoted

No, fuck off

>E
>U

I think some people still haven't realized the UK has left the EU

you literally can't kick out Italy, all your drugs pass from here....

>the UK has left the EU
They haven't yet

We're not quite into 2019 yet m8.

Nah, here's the fix

good post
butthurt post

the obvious point is that they aren't going to go back on the referendum

Keep your hands off my waifu Mogherini

Vice versa

>the obvious point is that they aren't going to go back on the referendum
Not like the greeks did?

breddy gud.

Leave Nederland alone and it's perfect

put us in eta and i agree

You didn't. The core-euro countries are missing

This.

Who gives a shit about EU anyway

>European Debt Charity
>not including any ex-commieshit countries in EU

this

>Britain
>Switzerland
>Norway
>EU
I am LITERALLY on the floor laughing at this post.

Can we join the common welth, we did theyr dirty work after all there would be no brexit if we didnt fuck napolean n his m8s

We didn't get any debt charity you mongoloid. We're issuing bonds at negative interest rate.
In fact Slovaks paid into Greek bailout.

although that's mainly because we didn't have so much time to accumulate the sovereign debt as the west did.

It fills me with comfort that the only people who hate the EU seem to be delusional tinfoil hat wearing faggots. It seems the European project is safe for another generation at least.

>a European Union that isn't even able to stay majority European for more than three decades
lmao

Thats why the leader of the parliment is leaving trying to be chanceler in germany

European Union Member countries in blue.
European Union Associate Member countries in orange (free trade/no need for passport to cross borders)
Russozone in red.

case in point.

>3rd eu economy
>Out of EU

You will collapse in 6 months lol

Forgot pic, I'm a faggot.

quite random desu

even better

kek, enjoy your caliphate.

please take france too.

>it includes Belgium
You had one job.

based North Sea Union

kek

fuck off, abdullah

When Ceausescu fell from power we had cleared all our external debt with the International Monetary Fund. One of the reasons he got rekt was because he went suicidal on clearing Romania's external debt and put the country on economic burnout. Fuck off and read some history.

>thinking Romania would willingly associate with Russia

unless they would fucking invade (given, they could rek us in a day) no sane romanian would ever want that.

more like cuck union

>russzone
>ukraine is white

ayyy

this makes me sad desu

why are croatians so butthurt all the time?

dont be sad bro. Just a little bantz for s*rvs and our other ex-yu brothers

Why everyone hates Belgium

> Switzerland in the EU

Dream on, that will never happen. We keep our shekels for ourselves,

Exclude southern half of Belgium and we have a deal

Add Slovenia and we are fine. Slovenia has a very small coast line with the Mediterranean Sea.