>my nose keeps bleeding
>the roads are shitty and slippery
>wind keeps slamming my window
>this will continue until Saturday

fuck.

>my nose keeps bleeding.
I feel you man, fuck this place to be quite honest

cannucks pretending to act like dixies.

I'm from Florida and I recently moved to DC.

I had no idea what lotion was until my face actually started hurting it was so dry. The cold here isn't so bad as long as you gear up, and that's like around -12 C, can't imagine what -30 and lower is like.

>starts Alberta thread
>3 posts then empty

Is this supposed to be like Alberta IRL?

I wish it was still -30

Here in Alberta we have these wind storms called Chinooks.

But the wind is really hot, so instead of it being -30C right now it's 0C

It makes peoples' heads hurt, the snow melts so the roads become shitty, the constant wind is annoying and loud, and it makes my nose bleed

What has Alberta ever done for me?

Nothing at all.

who southern AB here

Your province received gibs from alberta

Alberta subsidises my NEET life.

That's crazy. Cold weather does weird things. Not sure if it's better than the sweat and giant bugs, but it's been different. I live in an apartment and don't drive so snow has been pretty fun so far.

Alberta is a nice provide.

Hello Alberta, from BC

It's funny too because every other province is just as redneck in rural areas, I don't know how Alberta got stuck with the hick meme

>mefaitsentirbienmec

You need some Vitamin B6 user. Also at least it's better than being -30. Pic is from two weeks ago.

Why is weather and mother nature in general so fucked up in Northamerica?

It shouldn't even be populated.

Is that a Remington 700? I was thinking of buying one of those. People say that Rem quality control has gone to shit though, can anyone confirm?

Honestly there's a bit of redneck throughout the entire plains, both in US and Canada.
t. Iowan.

I live in the part of Minnesota where it turns to plains. Can confirm.

My dad has a 700, thing's smooth as butter. I don't know if they went to shit recently, but as of 4 years ago they were damn fine rifles.

living in edmonton was a mistake.
oil prices are fucking shit.
the weather is beyond freezing.

short answer: yes. That said the 700 has such a huge aftermarket you can pretty much build one from scratch.

Hmm. Maybe I'll go for a T3 instead then.