THE
TAIGS
lads

First for muslim qts

gonna do a suicide

like you

thank fuck it's not another leaf edition edition

so how do you meet girls when you've finished uni then

Because you already know them back from uni :^)

wonderful edition

> honestly question the logic of people who literally sit there posting pictures of socially awkward young men in hats. what do they get out of it? the fleeting sense of satisfaction that comes from mocking others? boggles the mind tbqh

yourself (be)

>honestly question the logic of people who literally sit there posting pictures of socially awkward young men in hats. what do they get out of it? the fleeting sense of satisfaction that comes from mocking others? boggles the mind tbqh

waiting for the fedora meme

doing a think

> honestly question the logic of people who literally sit there posting pictures of socially awkward young men in hats. what do they get out of it? the fleeting sense of satisfaction that comes from mocking others? boggles the mind tbqh

They're good dogs, Brent

truly are the worst and least intelligent posters

at work
tinder
nightclubs

i'm fucking losing it lads
I keep saying "fuck off", "kill yourself" and "cunt" to myself out loud when I get bad thoughts. I even do it in public at this point, it's fucking embassing. Tourrettes?

oh wait there it is

> truly are the worst and least intelligent posters

do all three fggt

lichess.org/gE5WZhUE

Someone play a game with me pls

>truly are the worst and least intelligent posters

state of this melt

Have a mouth ulcer right where the edge of my teeth is and it keeps digging in. How do i get off this ride lads

>He has a whole folder of fedora pics
>He quietly chuckles to himself as he posts hat pictures
>He internally pats himself on the back as he reclines in glee
>"That'll show them" he whispers as he reaches for another handful of tendies
>He spits breadcrumbs through stained, smiling teeth as continues to chuckle
>"Bath time!" his mother and primary caretaker calls to him down the stairs to the basement
>He lets out a disgruntled sigh as he clicks off Sup Forums.org
>"I'll be back for the rest of those hat tippers later" he thinks to himself as he struggles to lift himself out of his sticky chair
>Still chuckling on his way up the stairs he yells
>"You better be quick this time, Mom, I have important things to do on my computer!"
>"Yes honey, it's just that if we rush it too much, you'll get another rash" his mother replies as she cries internally
>His chuckling and smile fades and is replaced with exhausted grunts and groans as he approaches the top of the stairs
>"I don't care, Mom, I'm having a very important discussion with people about things I don't like, they're all fedora wearing neckbeards, I have to show them what they look like" He exclaims through gasping breathes
>"Okay honey, I'll be as quick as I can" the mere shell of a woman replies
>"Well, get on with it then, whore" he tells her as he enters the bathroom
>His mother sheds a single tear as she reaches for the sponge on a stick to clean between his flab
>She silently wonders how nice her life would have been had she decided to go through with the abortion
>"Too late now" she utters
>"What's too late, Mom? The cretinous melt asks
>"Nothing, honey... Nothing"

rate my summer reading lads

screeching at the image of you muttering that to yourself in public

are you good?

Give me the best book you've ever read lids

shes actually an american living in england, never believe a mick

hate the word "foodie"

>>He has a whole folder of fedora pics
>>He quietly chuckles to himself as he posts hat pictures
>>He internally pats himself on the back as he reclines in glee
>>"That'll show them" he whispers as he reaches for another handful of tendies
>>He spits breadcrumbs through stained, smiling teeth as continues to chuckle
>>"Bath time!" his mother and primary caretaker calls to him down the stairs to the basement
>>He lets out a disgruntled sigh as he clicks off Sup Forums.org
>>"I'll be back for the rest of those hat tippers later" he thinks to himself as he struggles to lift himself out of his sticky chair
>>Still chuckling on his way up the stairs he yells
>>"You better be quick this time, Mom, I have important things to do on my computer!"
>>"Yes honey, it's just that if we rush it too much, you'll get another rash" his mother replies as she cries internally
>>His chuckling and smile fades and is replaced with exhausted grunts and groans as he approaches the top of the stairs
>>"I don't care, Mom, I'm having a very important discussion with people about things I don't like, they're all fedora wearing neckbeards, I have to show them what they look like" He exclaims through gasping breathes
>>"Okay honey, I'll be as quick as I can" the mere shell of a woman replies
>>"Well, get on with it then, whore" he tells her as he enters the bathroom
>>His mother sheds a single tear as she reaches for the sponge on a stick to clean between his flab
>>She silently wonders how nice her life would have been had she decided to go through with the abortion
>>"Too late now" she utters
>>"What's too late, Mom? The cretinous melt asks
>>"Nothing, honey... Nothing"

> mom

FOY

jealous of your life

Shan't be allowing my occipital lobe process one iota of this nonsense

hahaha m8 pls I don't play minecraft

>boggles the mind

suits those people, the fucking twats

I unironically enjoy screamo

Best thing i ever read was the Poblacht na hÉireann lad

*pulls stocking over head*

Just nipping out lads

> boggles

Will commence my binge drinking on the 23th and it shall continue for an unspecified amount of time

>>He has a whole folder of fedora pics
>>He quietly chuckles to himself as he posts hat pictures
>>He internally pats himself on the back as he reclines in glee
>"That'll show them" he whispers as he reaches for another handful of tendies
>>He spits breadcrumbs through stained, smiling teeth as continues to chuckle
>>"Bath time!" his mother and primary caretaker calls to him down the stairs to the basement
>>He lets out a disgruntled sigh as he clicks off Sup Forums.org
>>"I'll be back for the rest of those hat tippers later" he thinks to himself as he struggles to lift himself out of his sticky chair
>>Still chuckling on his way up the stairs he yells
>>"You better be quick this time, Mom, I have important things to do on my computer!"
>>"Yes honey, it's just that if we rush it too much, you'll get another rash" his mother replies as she cries internally
>>His chuckling and smile fades and is replaced with exhausted grunts and groans as he approaches the top of the stairs
>>"I don't care, Mom, I'm having a very important discussion with people about things I don't like, they're all fedora wearing neckbeards, I have to show them what they look like" He exclaims through gasping breathes
>>"Okay honey, I'll be as quick as I can" the mere shell of a woman replies
>>"Well, get on with it then, whore" he tells her as he enters the bathroom
>>His mother sheds a single tear as she reaches for the sponge on a stick to clean between his flab
>>She silently wonders how nice her life would have been had she decided to go through with the abortion
>>"Too late now" she utters
>>"What's too late, Mom? The cretinous melt asks
>>"Nothing, honey... Nothing"

that's a big sword

Extremely Irish post

You are all nothing more than a number to me.

the shit girls will do because they they're obsessed with Doctor Who

gf out onthe town

>668 twice in a row
lmoaing my arse off

Can i be 69? x

want to watch something comfy in bed

suggestions?

got a lot of gas lads can anyone suggest a target

Hate people who take some innocuous task like eating and try to turn it into a hobby.

For example: people who critique coffee and invent retarded and pointless new ways of brewing it

youtube.com/watch?v=kELkXqjE59o

>You are all nothing more than a number to me.

PHILLY MENTIONED

Satantango

>Why yes I have a dual monitor setup with a 4k gaming machine

i've listened to 64 albums this week lads
i hope i can keep this pace up desu

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got myself into this mess, well it all started in the town I grew up...

*fade out to flashback*

never drunk coffee before but I don't think I'm missing out on much

In no particular order:
Earthly Powers
The Emigrants
Trainspotting
Down and Out in Paris and London
One Day in the Life of Aleksandr Denisovich
Stoner
The God of Small Things
The White Tiger
A Confederacy of Dunces
The Terror

fedoraposting is the lowest form of wit

where are you

Really makes you think

>wit

i want to start reading, but like 90% of all book titles sound pretentious and intelektual

>fedoraposting is the lowest form of wit

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

You telling me I can do a meme degree like history, go to an interview, be liked and get the job over someone who worked a lot harder with a tougher degree?

just ordered half a g of K, wonder what it feels to party /brit/style

OOOHHHH CAN YOU FEEL IT? YOU FEED ON MY RESTLESS SOUL

would love to be a school it guy

go round fixing projectors looking up military battles on wikipedia in between

Most people I meet are incompetent.

Italians are rude fuckers, bastards are like rats in the summer and 10 of the bastards walking in a little group shoulder the shoulder blocking the road should have smacked the cunts around wasting my time the bastsrds the ignorant Italian cumts they were never any good

Fuck them fucking bastards think they own the place don't like any of them fuck those polish as well bastards think they're hard I'll show them hard the cunts and their shitty language and cheap beer fucking lidl bastards asking me for I'd polish cunt fucking Slavic shits go hom

errn, yes.

Yes, as long as you went to a decent uni and you're actually clever

£398k starting lads

Drexel, also

>1776
CHECKED

Welcome to the red pill Mr Flanagan

if you wear a tweed suit to the interview you can get hired just about anywhere, regardless of schooling and experience

*pats you on the head*
*gives you a potato*

They're all pretty readable but get you thinking (except for Earthly Powers which is a chore but I enjoyed immensely)

I've tried to read the classics but I just get bored 2bh, something's lost in how language flows over centuries

how would I know which one was me?

Yeah well I went down there the first day it opened right, and I did a couple of laps, I pulled over, the bloke that runs the thing comes over and said - Oi no professionals. I took my helmet off, I said I'm not a professional. He said - you're not a profesional? I said - No, he said - well you should be, if I was you I'd take up Formula One, and if you drive like that you'd probably be the best in the country. I said - I'm not interested I'm making shit loads out of fixing projectors.

I got rejected from Cambridge while wearing a tweed suit (although tbf I was the only one pooled by the college that year for my subject)

play a fucking record

A mate of mine got offered a big line of coke, so he snorted it. Turned out it was ket and I spent 2 hours getting him home when it should've took 10 minutes. He kept lying on the floor and screaming in pure terror, he said it's scarred him for life haha.

moral of the story: don't take too much at once

Canadian econ runt won't like this

Just applied for a job in Manchester :S

>history
what

Think I'm being memed

So say there's two graduates, one did economics or law or something and the other did history or English and the job is a starting position at a bank or something, and the economics/law grad is an autist who's unlikeable and the history lad is a clever unarrogant smart lad he'll get the job? Seems unlikely

>tired as fuck
>lay down to sleep
>can't stop thinking about how shit I am
>can't to fall asleep
>shops are closed so I can't get a drink
>only 3 ciggies left

the NYE fireworks display in Mexico was simply magical
youtube.com/watch?v=YqHdl08_FjA

if you go to an interview and shake the girl's hand and smile you can get any job

Done speed and mandy a few times, coke once (although it was very shit) but never done ket

Would be curious to see if it helps the old depression

Only if you're charismatic, good looking and have gone to a decent uni

>drexel

im out here surviving racially charged riots at temple, hope you enjoy your cushy dorm at your cushy school in your cushy neighborhood boi

do I look like I work in HR? I overheard it on the bus mate

I judge a film by how many times I switch to /brit/ during watching it

Took me 2 days to watch Big Lebowski