Just like the guy in the nice incident. Are Tunisians genetically bad drivers?

Just like the guy in the nice incident. Are Tunisians genetically bad drivers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9u5eC5lVIr4
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/bundesregierung-bereitet-sammel-abschiebung-von-afghanen-vor-a-1124211.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck is a Tunisian doing in Germany

He took a train ride.

youtube.com/watch?v=9u5eC5lVIr4

fleeing the syrian civil war of course.

Germanon, please tell me that some of these "refugees" are being kicked out. Is there any good news from your neck of the woods?

>kill hitler hes too right
>kill merkel hes too left
lol

Oh yes, there are mass deportations now. 50(!!!) of them were send back, this is the start of a new right wing germany.
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/bundesregierung-bereitet-sammel-abschiebung-von-afghanen-vor-a-1124211.html

I though they caught the perpetrator? Did they seriously just arrest some arab?

thank you for your nugget of wisdom, burger

>50
best thing about this so around 50.000 afghans are still here

paki actually, then they let him go because he was a refugee and that looks really bad, so they're off looking for someone whiter
but they're in Berlin so it's taken 2 days already

I thought Germans were supposed to be efficient. When we had our last terror attack the man was detained in ten minutes.

Also it was before WW1

you mean they arrested an innocent man and let him go. it's called due process.

t. Salman Al-Baseballi

>I thought Germans were supposed to be efficient.
google for stuttgart 21, hamburger elbphilharmonie and flughafen berlin brandenburg, the "german efficient" is just a joke today.

>T. Muhammed el- paki

compared to your neighbors you actually are more efficient. French labor productivity has declined for the last 10 years at least whereas German labor productivity has increased.
~the more you know~

If by labour productivity you just mean hours "worked"/wage earned or gdp or something like that, it's ignoring other important variables imo. It's not the same as efficiency imo.

>implying that defending a person's right to be innocent until proven guilty isn't one of the most American things someone can do

This is all I could find on the subject, seems they're lagging behind everyone but Austria, Switzerland and Poland.

no, I meant total factor productivity

>t. Bilal al-Ifriqani

>implying being a paki isn't one of the most guilty things someone can do
t. Amir Bin Poutini

Interesting.

>Labor productivity is defined as real economic output per labor hour.

Total factor productivity seems more meaningful as far as "efficiency" goes, since it includes "wiedgets/hour" in the computation. There is more demand/higher price for some widgets which would inflates "labour productivity."

What hold on he wasn't a Pakistani??

ok, you're right, i'm wrong.

blablallllll
fuck off what's happening
the ambassador killer(in turkey) is half tunisan too

>French labor productivity has declined for the last 10 years
i'm pretty sure this must be the fault of blacks and arabs as usual

as ex part of british empire they drive on left side

Source?