1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. How much influence did your coloniser leave

too much

colonized by ourselves
never conquered

The South of our cunt, below the rivers, consists of dark haired catholic manlets.

not really much, brits and france cucks stole our colony before we could make them great

>france
K E K

>be cucked by frogs and saxons
>call them cucks
well m8

1. funland
2. russia
literally left finland

Apart from your capital is literally a copy of St. P and you are similar violent retards when drunk :D

thats because northwest russians are finno-ugric people

>USA
>Empire

wat

What's that bit of land in the fucking pacific we apparently colonized? Philippines?

Train rail, some schools, some hospitals. But culture wise, Frenchies left nothing, apart from some influences in cuisine.

the most
>tfw American cutler rules the world

Empires and Super Powers are pretty much the same thing
prove me wrong
>pro tip you can't

To the point where I'd gladly nuke my capital because it's polluted with cuck and thieving mindset.

a lot of influence desu
Iirc
carioca accent for instance was heavily influenced by the Imperial court that came here in 1808

Pretty much nothing but improved infastructure. IF we are talking about Swedes too, well they erased what culture we migh have had and now we are just practically Swedes with russian attitudes and weird language. I'd say pretty good combination

>Vietnam not influenced by their coloniser
>Still a fantastic cunt
Based

Yeah, maybe for a country with GDP per capita of 2100. :')

Don't beat yourself up mate, you're still sorta commies so that comes with it.
Nicest fucking commies I've ever met, though.
Plan on traveling there sometime. I'm thinking Danang, girl I know lives there and said it's better than Northern and Southern cities.

USA is not empire, coz u have republic and president with parliament

To zis

>Swedes with russian attitudes and weird language
Wut

we gave them everything they needed to become first world nations and the majority said fuck that

It's an Sup Forums answer. If you'd like my real opinions you'd have to ask me somewhere where you can have real discussion, without all the shitposting.

Yeah. Also Guam and Mariana islands

not a lot but not insignificant
i guess

what can I say finns are literally that yellow finn meme

>179,25 = manlet
Frisian education

> 1900 shitposting

My sides.