Show me your Civilization VI leader Sup Forums

Show me your Civilization VI leader Sup Forums.

How good is she? Because it's a SHE isn't it anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

nps.gov/thro/learn/historyculture/roosevelt-pursues-boat-thieves.htm
civilization.com/news/entries/civilization-vi-harald-hardrada-leads-norway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabel_II_of_Spain
youtube.com/watch?v=AAUolByxL2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well its 203 cm guy with cool moustache

I hadn't played civilization since CivII

>it's not a she
Into the trash it goes.

>even more women in civ 6
Dropped

Fuck off to russia or saudi arabia you misogynic pig.

HE is the best leader.
So many reasons:
>was a sick boy but forced himself to be athletic and outdoorsy to get over it, so he became a boxer, hunter, rower, etc. but was still nerdy and fascinated by nature
>read several books everyday
>was a prolific writer of various subjects and books that ended up being critical in their fields
>came from a wealthy and patrician family but his bro dad taught him to look out for the common man
>when he became state senator he would mingle with the plebs and see their abhorrent working and living conditions and work to change them and told other senators to fuck off when they tried their usual corruption unless they wanted a beating
>his wife and his mom, both of whom he loved dearly died on the same day in the same house but he didn't let it destroy him
>told corporations to suck it
>was a big reason America has so many amazing natural wonders that are unspoiled
>whether you like it or not he jump started America's entrance on to the world stage in the Spanish American war, the building of the Great White Fleet, brokering peace between Russia and Japan, and ordering the building of the Panama Canal
>got shot near the heart and proceeded to give a 90 minute speech anyway before receiving aid
>stories like this:
>thieves steal his boat and go up an icy river
>TR spends a couple days building a new boat and follows them in the 0 F/-18 C cold while reading Tolstoy in his free time and then arrests them
>marches them three hundred odd miles through ankle deep mud to hand them over to the sheriff
>nps.gov/thro/learn/historyculture/roosevelt-pursues-boat-thieves.htm
>explored the amazon

>A city auditor deemed Governor Roosevelt an odd, eccentric man. A recreation billiards table would be deemed acceptable, but Roosevelt insisted that he wanted a wrestling mat instead. He had found wrestling to be good for his mental and personal health. The city auditor told the wrestling governor, “No!” Roosevelt soon had a mat in the gubernatorial office anyway, and 3-4 days a week, wrestled the middleweight champion. When Governor Roosevelt wrestled a less experienced man two ribs were damaged with his left shoulder pulled from its socket. The other wrestler received worse damage with a rib that had “caved in”. Roosevelt abandoned wrestling and returned to boxing as a safer form of exercise.
>Theodore Roosevelt continued boxing as Vice-President of the United States. Following the assassination of William McKinley, September, 1901, Roosevelt became the youngest Chief Executive in American history. For several years he continued to box as President. He would box against aides, the security men assigned to protect him and professional athletes. Roosevelt was boxing through 1905 when he mediated the conclusion of the Russian-Japanese conflict. The Nobel Prize Committee named Roosevelt their winner for 1906
>Roosevelt appreciated defense but discouraged backing away. President Roosevelt fought at 190 pounds. It is likely the boxing came to an end in early 1907. He had been blinded to the left eye from a punch or punches by 180 pound artillery officer, Dan Moore. At first his vision was “dim” (according to Roosevelt) during the winter of 1906. He likely attempted a few more bouts but stopped when he became permanently blind.
>President Roosevelt swam and rode horses as part of his routine exercise. Roosevelt preferred to swim the Great Falls of the Potomac. The secret service assigned to protect him was against these swimming conditions but the President dismissed them. Roosevelt swam nude with his clothes carried on head.

>During a scheduled 25 mile ride, both he and his wife completed the exercise, but a colonel of Cavalry became exhausted and had to quit. President Roosevelt was so disgusted by the lack of physical conditioning that he ordered 30 mile daily rides for all Army officers. The officers were angered and unhappy by this order, but their physical conditioning improved and it eventually proved popular.

JESUS CHRIST

HOW AM I MEANT TO PLAY THE GAME WHEN I'M TOO BUSY FAPPING TO THIS THICCNESS?

THICC
H
I
C
C

You fucking retard
We have bunch of good kings and they added sw. Jadwiga only because she was women

>Guys, we need to put more female leaders into the game for parity.
>You remember that famous lady who led the French during the Hundred Years War and kicked the English out of France
>Yeah what about her?
>Well let's not put her into the game and put a literally who who's not even French instead

brehs................

Joan was never the ruler of France lad. Should be a great general or something like that instead

So smug

And it's a good thing.

Women were bullies and under mans rule for centuries, Jadwiga was a example that, if given power, women can rule just as well.

And that's EXACTLY WHY she should be and IS the Polish leader in Civ VI.

He's much better than Jackson that's for sure. There is a line between a brave, well-mannered gentleman and a bloodthirsty barking loudmouth, no matter of both of them are adventurous.

I wonder how qt they would have made her

It's a man. And in fact it's pathetic that usa didn't yet have a woman president. Even fucking Poland had like 3 women PMs in the last 26 years.

I

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

TO

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Poland would have liked President Hildog?

We had our own women candidates, much more reasonable than Hillary if you ask me.

I think the guys that make CIV might be retarded.

The loading screen says something like "may Odin bless you", while Harald would have been a devout catholic. His surname is more of a title, and means "harsh ruler" or "harsh ruling", so I don't understand why they don't translate it to English.

And here
civilization.com/news/entries/civilization-vi-harald-hardrada-leads-norway
>The large and elaborate wooden Stave Churches were large stone cathedrals named for their unique timber corner posts.

No they're made of wood, wood and pitch with a stone foundation. They're not even all that big.

Shit game that only faggots and sjws play.

>a fucking SJW strategy game is inaccurate

really makes you think

>male
Just as I expected from one of the countries that vomit the viking meme everywhere trying to seem more masculine when in reality they're led by women and their men never accomplished anything.

But you already have Peter the Great, see so a "male".

Actually if they wanted a woman they could just have put Marine Le Pen in there

Marie Le Pan is not good, she's ruled by men who sponsor her. I hope France can have a proper female leader worthy of Joanne, and not some puppet.

WTF I LOVE POLAND NOW

Remember Civ5? We had Catherine, you had Kazinigger. What now, you filthy shitposter?

she is not my king

Well it's all fixed now.

I hope she stays the Polish Civ leader forever.

She won't, and also they say that there will be added leaders for every nation.

>Kazinigger.
>nigger
He wasn't russian.

>I think the guys that make CIV might be retarded.

Have you read the Civilopedia in Civ 5 about muh glorious folded katana samurai?
They give about as much of a shit about history as that Polish garbage man who came by yesterday.

>polish queen (king)

Who is this lady

sounds like a tryhard compensating for a small penis

>Female leaders

Spain was always worse under men. Spanish men are lazy and incompetent while their Queens were always proper.

You try to show your masculinity through being obnoxious apelets while the only thing that is of worth in your country are the women.

coming from a shithole poland, completely irrelevant in history, always fucked by bigger powers

Lol no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabel_II_of_Spain

Educate yourself you moor subhuman.

>Because it's a SHE isn't it anons?

she (male)

I bet it's pretty hard to understand that you'd be better off with women ruling you forver if I take into consideration that you're just a brown, ugly manlet, jumping and prancing around like a disgusting ape to cover up his insecurity, mental and physicall weakness and lack of "cohones". If it wasn't for your women your country would be worth shit like it always has been you pathetic moor.

totaly a she with a beard

wtf is Norway actually a civ in this game?
the least relevant scandinavian country

If that's your vision of spanish women you will be seriously dissapointed m8 :^DDD

Women never got the chance to fully show their potential as rulers because of patrialchal societies, every country on Earth right now should fight to fix this problem and bring justice to the discriminated sex.

poland the irrelevant country, same relevance as belarus and ukraine

You meme at the flag yet the shitstain joke you are as a person stays and devaluates anything that could be properly created by a Spanish women in that place.

>civ v poland is op
>civ vi poland is op
What did Firaxis mean by this? Do I like it?

>mfw our leader is italian...

>jadwiga
out of all the kings, they chose literally who because its a woman?

THATS NOT A FINN YOU DUMB POLE SHIT

Great rack though.

triggered feminazi spotted.

>Because it's a SHE isn't it anons?

Yes. Queen Victoria, the grandmother of Europe.

what's the scenario?

Saving Central Europe from teutonic knights and T*rks

Saving CE from the Teutonic Knights.. you mean after Poland themself invited them into the Baltics and all was good and fine until Poland get the PU over Lithuania and then they are all like 'Well thats my heathens now lol GTFO'. third seperatation of poland when?

Top banter from Poland

Teutons were greedy fucks who started to attack Poland just after they ran out of Balts to bully. They attacked Pommerania countless times before the first war between Poles and Teutons.

Why is polish king so cute?

She just was

>King (she)

hnng.

you mean King(female)

tbf if they absolutely had to find women leaders to meeting their quota, Jadwiga is one of the better available picks compared to the ones that were selected in previous instalments

Could my 1.4ghz processor 4gb ram potato computer run this? I know its way under the required specs but its under the requirements for civ 5 too and I can run that pretty fine.

>Sobieski
>good king
LMAO

pick fucking based Mieszko or Bolesław I the Brave

>tfw probably going to be lumped in with Boudicca or Vercingetorix again

>Portugal doesn't have one

>Their colonies do

hmmm

>tfw no Vicky III
>tfw stuck with EU IV and Civ V

donut worry, de Valera (((soon)))

>You will never have a more smug leader than England

This fucking shit

They've all got that stupid smug look only American artists seem to do.

He was a filthy communist.

I blame frogposters for this faggotry.

poland has been way more relevant in the last 100 years

I want to cum on Vicky's flat chest.

>"Trying hard is bad"
>look at flag

Was queen vicky really that beautiful though? or did they pretty her up for that like they did with liz ii for the crown?

>Theodore Roosevelt will never cave in your ribs during a wrestling match in the gubernatorial office

why do we bother living?

>Was queen vicky really that beautiful though?

Not after having 9 children no.

Are there any pics of her before that happened? A quick google shows mostly photos of an old fat lady.

ok, I'll upload it...
oh wait, I remember, we are irrelevant shithole that isn't included in game...

At least you had Stalin in Civ 1

poles are cute even in video games

Reporting in

Haha, we got a man

she looks delightfully thicc in this painting.

i would absolutely destroy her 2bh

>tfw not only they forced a female leader for France thats not even French, but a really bad one that increased tensions between catholics and protestants during a period of great instability, leading to the death of hundreds of thousands of people
Why didnt they pick Blanche de Castille if they wanted a woman, she at least was good.

do we have any?

youtube.com/watch?v=AAUolByxL2k
Girls speaking Archaic Polish is my greatest fetish Tbh
+ dem hips

why did they go with "caricaturized" humans instead of realistic ones?

no :D
civ6 [spoiler]tomris var fekat iskitler türk değil :^))[/spoiler]