When will this meme about Turks being Greeks stop?

when will this meme about Turks being Greeks stop?
Do you really think a race that went from being the top of the world, that would rather throw babies from a cliff if they were born with defects, that didn't even mix with Latina Barbarians and the rest would somehow mix with some abomination like the Turks.

Take a step back, and think about what you're saying, sure, they probably mixed with Albanians, Slavs, gypsies, arabs, goats etc. But Greeks? Are you out of your fucking mind?

Get serious and start thinking white again, and don't let leftists make a fool out of you again.

Other urls found in this thread:

lathropithikia.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Greeks don't have white skin, wtf.

>irish
>white
fuck off seamus o'nigger

>, that would rather throw babies from a cliff if they were born with defects
That's fucked up t b h.

I thought this was a meme but after meeting a few Greek's in real life you're right.

also link so leftards can choke on

lathropithikia.wordpress.com/

It's the other way around.

t*rks are the sub-human barbarians whose only contribution to history is fucking kebab. (Fucking sheep was taken already.)

Modern linguistic and anthropological evidence has shown that the original t*rks were actually remnant Homo erectus, specifically Wushan Man, who survived in isolated populations in the Central Asian hills. They lived a happy, peaceful life hunting with sharpened sticks and clubs, living in caves or crude yurt-like huts and wearing the untanned skins of their prey. However, around roughly 800 BC, contact with wandering Indo-Aryan nomads gave t*rks the idea to ride horses and use bows. In the next three thousand years that it took them to learn how to sit on a horse and move it forward, the t*rks bred like rats until there were enough of them to Zerg Rush the civilized nations of Persia, Anatolia and eastern Europe. And, giving themselves short guttural barbarian names like the 'Huns,' 'Khazars,' and 'Oghuz,' that is exactly what they did. Then, in order to mask their sub-human origins, they proceeded to rape everything they could lay their paws on, creating the most mongrelized excuse for an ethnic group in existence. The original t*rkic people looked like a bunch of filthy Asian bums on horseback who lived in tents. By the time they reached t*rkey, after centuries of fucking Arabs and Europeans, they looked like a mix of white people and Arabs, but some today still have that authentic Asian look.

Greeks are Turkish rapebabies

lul turks are greek converts after all 5% real turkish dna.....im gonna hang myself

Greeks and Turks are pretty much the same ethnic group at this point

one can't be white without the other

fuck off mehmed

we will take some island and Selanik back

There is only thinking human senpai, white/black/yellow/whatever is only a physical characteristic, whereas the soul inside is the same.

As for ethnicity, after so many years of trading/mixing/slaving and all that shit that went down in the middle ages, there is no more "one race, one ethnicity", we all got a bit of Turk/Mongol/Jew/Arab/Swahili/Whatever in us since at some point in every person's family tree there is at least ONE relative who isn't ethnically from where you are.

With that, I rest my case and I urge everyone to just have a good day and enjoy life as much as possible, don't hurt others and yourself over anything.

Nuke the middle east.

why are you so ashamed of your turkic blood?

doesn't answer the question

Turks aren't greeks.

Greeks are turks.

saved

You have it wrong, Osman. There are no more Greeks in Greece, only Turks.

You'll only find real Greeks in Macedonia.

I am greek

I too, am Greek

>Turk thread
>no German flags to be seen
Something does not add up...