Perfect height for woman

What is your ideal height for woman?

I would like a woman who is 6 ft tall, how about you?

I'd like a woman who is 2 feet, 5 elbows and 4 fingers tall.

my gf is 5'11.

She's gotten kinda fat though.

175 to 185cm, still smaller than I am

Wouldn't want to have manlet children.

5'6 seems about right.

165-180cm, smaller than me, but not a midget.

i like short women, preferably shorter than 160cm

175cm is perfect

shorter than me but tall enough

makes sense, statistically poo-in-loos have some of the smallest penis sizes by population.

My gf is 176cm and I am ok with it.
She's about 10cm taller than me but it's not really cause for concern.

I probably would be put off by anybody who's +25cm taller or shorter, but in general it's irrelevant.

/thread

virgin detected.

between 160 to 175

It doesn't matter if she's okay with my height.

I'd be fine with 4'9 womanlet or a 6'7 giantess. I could get a fucking normie 5'4 chick too. Don't matter none, but the first two would make shit more interesting.

This

benelux+germany+france reunification when?

my gf is like 25-30cm shorter than me
feels_goodman.jpg

164cm

Small enough to be cute as fuck, tall enough not to be a womanlet

Kiss-on-forehead

>+france
Never

Only if you nuke Marseille and build a wall with Spain

5' 9" since they're probably adding an extra inch anyways.

Baist

5'9"

>I'm 5'7"
>GF is 5'9"

Fucking love long legs lads

As tall as possible, this will ensure I never have a manlet son.

Not entirely true mate. A friend of mine is 5'5" while his dad is 6'4" and his mam is like 6'1"

Well, I guess it will minimize the risk.
Has your friend considered the idea that his father was cucked by a shorter, but similar looking man?

5' 4" to 5' 6"

He's ruled it out.

>tfw no 6'3" gf

It hurts.

1.6 m

If white: 160cm/5'3'' or even just a little shorter
If Asian: 150cm/5'0'', or a little bit taller but not taller than 157cm/5'2''

That way, I can still be taller than them even if they wear heels...

I'm 1,67m, and I find 1,50m to be the sweetspot.
Dated a 1,71m girl once, though, and she used heels all the time.
I personally don't mind the height gap, but I still don't get why women do this... the smaller, the cuter, after all.

Same as men, they feel confident when they look taller.
If it was socially acceptable for you to add 9 cm to height, wouldn't you?

I can't take womanlets seriously, it's like hitting on a kid. 175 cm is the cutoff for a girl to appear like she's more than jailbait.

Not really. I find my small/slim body really convenient and comfortable. And in general I don't like voluptuous girls, petite bodies are the best.

I had a 1,90m friend once and we talked all the time. One day somebody asked me if I wasn't intimidated or ashamed to be around him and if it wasn't awkward to look up all the time.

It was then I noticed people freak out about their own/others' heights, I had never even noticed he was THAT tall, to me he was just a normal taller-than-me guy, as I don't pay that much attention.
Another thing is I'm left-handed, and everyone seems to notice it. I on the other hand have never spontaneously noticed someone for their handedness (right or left), I think I'm just too pragmatic for my own good.

Now, if I were shorter than most women, maybe I'd worry a bit more. But not much, I don't think.

Being nearly 7 feet tall, I also think that a 6 foot tall woman would be appropriate.

166-173 is the ideal range for me.

I'm not very tall myself so yeah, that should grant my son an acceptable height at least.

4'9 to 5' 2bh

Anyone replying with a number that doesn't end in 0 or 5 has no self-love and is trying too hard.

>assburgers

pretty much this desu

5'8

170cm, so she's 5 cm shorter than I am.

IDK, I guess I'll marry a giantess woman so the effect of my genes on my kids are reduced.

any woman taller than 1,70 is ugly

I'm 1,87