Poorfag here

poorfag here

is there anyone out there that could buy me overwatch? I'm all out of money for this month and could barely pay the rent last month. my battletag is conza#2168

also begthread

Thanks guys

Other urls found in this thread:

goo.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better learn to budget. Or get another job.

I'm already working 2 jobs, but my landlord upped the rent and he's been a real ass about it.

GET A JOB YOU STUPID BUM NOONE WILL GIVE YOU SHIT YOU AUTISTIC BEGGAR

Yeah, fuck off you retarded beggar, no one cares about your stupid game or your rent

bump

go knock on doors in your neighboorhood asking if they have any extra work. People are shitting on a fuck ton of work they're lazy about getting around to and sometimes they just need an extra set of hands. Grow the fuck up user

name?

How about I give you nothing, call you a faggot and tell you to get a job? I'm at work right now, and for what? So some sort ass poor fag kid with no life or friends can play some shitty overrated autist game? I don't fucking think so.
>tl;dr fuck no, get a job you autistic faggot

Why do you want overwatch tho

>

Sent ;)

conza#2168

Her name is Roberta Paulson

because it looks very much enjoyable and I use videogames to escape from reality basically. the only game I play is hearthstone because its free

So fucking what? Whoever wrote the post you quoted is obviously a pussy cucklord, sugar coating his statement like that.

Why not try team fortress 2 first so you know if you'll like it. It's free and the same thing as overwatch, only that overwatch looks pretty and is made by blizzard

Check your inbox Bro! Happy to help you out :)

I've tried it multiple times but couldn't get into it, however I played overwatch beta and couldn't get enough of it

>the only game I play is hearthstone because its free

Holy shit just fucking kill yourself....

>I've tried it multiple times but couldn't get into it

>Beggars can't be choosers, faggot.

TF2 is the EXACT same thing, go play it.

Ever tried getting a job? Then you could buy your own shit, faggot.

fuck any kind of workplace that you feel comfortable channing at
fuck your pasta
fuck your 17 years of age
fuck you
and fuck both of your parents for fucking each other and having your ass

if you read the thread you could see that I currently have 2 jobs but my landlord upped the rent

I'm starting to get tired of people calling TF2 and Overwatch the same. They're not. They're completely different. They just have similar artstyles and similar game type.

^

Solve and earn $ 500

goo.
gl/57LLlQ

can buy 10 overwatch and battleborn if you want